HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be supporting COWBOY CERRONE vs Connor McRAPEY

Connor is being investigated for raping a woman while high on coke after the (married) woman denied his advances he flipped off and went psycho Sid, he raped her so violently her tampon had to be surgically removed after the fact.

UFC & Connor's handlers have done everything in their power to keep the story quiet but the investigation was confirmed in Irish courts recently.

As much as I loved Connor fight before, I'll be rooting for southern boy family man Cowboy Cerrone, at least I know he will use the win to help others and his own, not use it for his own advantage to claim power over others like he did to that woman.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

His chin is gone

He won't last 2 rounds with Mac

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Ufc gave Conner a win with this first fight back. Could Connor lose..absolutely. But UFC wants a big mega fight with him in it. So Connor probably gets his ass beat in his next bout assuming he faces someone worthy of a big event.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, I'm pretty sure Connor is the best fighter but Cowboy has the best heart. I hope he can hang on and fluke Connor somehow!!