Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Did you guys hear what Kyrie Irving said about his Teamate?

I never knew you were such a jerk. It’s unbelievable how he can call a teammate out in public like that and throw him under the bus. Wasn’t he supposed to be a leader

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

not a fan those stat guys iso ball no defense boring

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

[QUOTE=Seaweed;29197536]I never knew you were such a jerk. It’s unbelievable how he can call a teammate out in public like that and throw him under the bus. Wasn’t he supposed to be a leader[/QUOTE]
    this guy is the leader of that team once he gets back on hardwood.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Big jerk person

Seaweed
    Update your status

Loser

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a loser

Back playing and getting buried

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Loser
    One very rich one at that.LOL.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    One very rich one at that.LOL.
    Money doesn’t buy class

My bus driver has better character

Easy-Rider 66

Money doesn’t buy class

My bus driver has better character
    TRUTH. But would prefer to be rich guy with no class than a Poor guy with none. TRUTH.

SoccerWatch
    SoccerWatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

TRUTH. But would prefer to be rich guy with no class than a Poor guy with none. TRUTH.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

A team leader calls out his teammates when they play like crap or do stupid stuff.. I have no problem with this.

The greats like MJ and Kobe I'm sure called their teammates worse names at times then a jerk.

Seaweed
    Update your status

I wouldnt

Easy-Rider 66

I wouldnt
    Expand your thoughts? if you so choose? Thx

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    A team leader calls out his teammates when they play like crap or do stupid stuff.. I have no problem with this.

The greats like MJ and Kobe I'm sure called their teammates worse names at times then a jerk.
    Mj and kobe to a lesser extent delivered and made good on it, upholding their end of the criticism.

Kyrie hasn't done anything except get injured and collect a paycheck with consistency. He was a stat stuffing loser before LeBron if you bother to check the stats

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i am surprised at this wording. don't mind the calling out but there is way to do it better.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Mj and kobe to a lesser extent delivered and made good on it, upholding their end of the criticism.

Kyrie hasn't done anything except get injured and collect a paycheck with consistency. He was a stat stuffing loser before LeBron if you bother to check the stats
    Kyrie has a ring. He's proven!!

How many rings does his teammates have or the guy he chewed out? Let me guess 0..

Easy-Rider 66

C;mom JIBBY he was playing with best player in the world at the time. Now he's with a top 3 player in the world when Durant gets back. FUK that trophy.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Expand your thoughts? if you so choose? Thx
    Money shouldn't define a man’s goals because money can come and go. A man’s who builds character and transforms himself, influences people, communities, and nations. One might say well cant a person do that with money? Yes, but the point is if one does it it would mean he has good character. The argument here is about having bad character and lots of money. A man with a fortune and bad character won’t experience being loved for who they are but for what they have. This isn’t true love. True love is to be loved in return for who you are. One who marries for money, loves not the person, but what comes from the person. Since that is subject to change, so is the love. Also, having good character is good for the soul and healthier leading to true happiness.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

He has mental illness

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

C;mom JIBBY he was playing with best player in the world at the time. Now he's with a top 3 player in the world when Durant gets back. FUK that trophy.
    Him and Lebron were the one two punch in winning that 2016 championship. Kyrie was LIGHTENING it up just as Lebron was on that team.. I remember, don't sell him short.. He's had injuries since but that dude was a major talent back in 2016.

KD isn't playing and not even traveling with the team this year.. His voice is silent right now.. Doesn't count Easy Rider.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

He's a loser, never had 30 wins with cle before LeBron.

That Boston team he was on recently was stacked with a great head coach and he couldn't do jacksht. Even the younger rising Stars like Tatum and jaylen couldn't stand him. That speaks volumes ab what a shthead leader he pretended to be but glaringly wasn't.

Now he's trying to ride Durant's coat tails and blaming anyone else besides himself and his massive contract for reverting back to his 20 win CLE days with Durant shelved.

Every team has performed better when he's not on the floor as a shot and clock cancer. From Boston and Brooklyn to CLE, the guy is a fukking loser and delusional. Actually thinks the world is flat

Easy-Rider 66

Money shouldn't define a man’s goals because money can come and go. A man’s who builds character and transforms himself, influences people, communities, and nations. One might say well cant a person do that with money? Yes, but the point is if one does it it would mean he has good character. The argument here is about having bad character and lots of money. A man with a fortune and bad character won’t experience being loved for who they are but for what they have. This isn’t true love. True love is to be loved in return for who you are. One who marries for money, loves not the person, but what comes from the person. Since that is subject to change, so is the love. Also, having good character is good for the soul and healthier leading to true happiness.
    OK good take fair enough. But I would still rather be well off and low class/miserable than poor as dirt and the same.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Him and Lebron were the one two punch in winning that 2016 championship. Kyrie was LIGHTENING it up just as Lebron was on that team.. I remember, don't sell him short.. He's had injuries since but that dude was a major talent back in 2016.

KD isn't playing and not even traveling with the team this year.. His voice is silent right now.. Doesn't count Easy Rider.

OK see your point but not a Kyrie supporter after his meltdown in Boston. think he showed his true colors there. agree to disagree.

Seaweed
    Update your status

OK good take fair enough. But I would still rather be well off and low class/miserable than poor as dirt and the same.
    The grass aint always greener on the other side.

Being well off shouldnt only mean financially.

Being well off should also mean having health or a family or having clean water etc. When you look at the big picture man we here in west are better than 80% of world who starve and dont know if they will eat today. We blessed man

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

What did he say? Link?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

What teammate?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

All I see is him saying they need one or two pieces. A LeBron James piece?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You can’t win with a ball hog

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Still no link

Great thread Seaweed

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ets-fall-76ers

PHILADELPHIA -- Kyrie Irving said "it's glaring" that the Brooklyn Nets have more work to do for their roster to reach the level necessary for championship contention.
    "I mean, it's transparent. It's out there. It's glaring, in terms of the pieces that we need in order to be at that next level," Irving said after finishing with 14 points on 6-for-21 shooting in Brooklyn's 117-106 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday at Wells Fargo Center.
    "I'm going to continue to reiterate it. We're going to do the best with the guys that we have in our locker room now, and we'll worry about all the other stuff, in terms of moving pieces and everything else, as an organization down the line in the summer.
    "It's just something that we signed up for. We knew what we were coming into at the beginning of this season. Guys were going down left and right for us. [Garrett Temple] is out, [DeAndre Jordan] just got hurt tonight, Wilson [Chandler] is just coming back. We have complementary young guys as well that have done a great job the last three years.
    "Collectively, I feel like we have great pieces, but it's pretty glaring we need one more piece or two more pieces that will complement myself, [Kevin Durant], DJ, GT, Spence [Dinwiddie], Caris [LeVert], and we'll see how that evolves."

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Just because you hate the guy, don’t twist his words to fit your agenda. What’s wrong with saying the team need a few more good players. I guess it’s better to call a teammate a bitch or punch a teammate in the face(those guys are winners).

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

MJ use to come to blows with other teammates in the locker romm on those Bulls teams back in the day. Word has it Michael Jordan got in teammates faces and yelled at them and called them every name in the book if he felt they were tanking and slacking in games..

League got soft, coaches can't even chew out players anymore these days in fear of being fired. It's a joke.. So what if Kyrie called a teammate a JERK for not playing the game the right way..

champlain

Pippen refuses to enter a playoff game with the game tied because the coach didn’t draw a play for
    him to take a shot.

Stop listening to the media(especially Boston’s media) and Bill Simmons on who is a jerk or not or who is a good teammate. Say what you will about the guy, Kevin Durant followed him to Brooklyn and he made the biggest shot in cavaliers history so he is a good basketball player regardless of your hatred of him.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Boston much better without him. Guy is selfish prick it seems.

champlain

Averaged 27 points in the finals and made the winning basket. But, whatever, you will hate on the guy no matter what he does

12 Last