CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Anyone use BetAmerica here?

Any thoughts? Anyone familiar with them?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

That's one book I never been on or even heard of...

Site gambling platform and payout ratings?

CanuckG

Legal in 3 states. Didn’t expect many to be on it yet.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

i use them i NJ- good bonus- check them out. the PA bonus sucks ass

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Not me.

Chiefs83
    Update your status
    Chiefs83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

I’ve used them for there 1000 risk free bet in NJ. Not the best but they PAY, customer service below average can also get a free $20 live bet. Now their bonus has a 3x rollover to be met within 7 days. When I used it you just had to roll it over 1 time and didn’t have the restrictions on betting at least 4 teams in a parlay.
    Definitely Worth Using for their 1000 risk free bet and it’s also 1000 cash they give not if you lose, not a free play at least it was when I used it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these books are just being used for a free bet , juice typical Euro style

The idiots even default to decimal odds on USA websites

Understaffed customer support and very slow

You cannot beat the big boys in the game like Fandual just blowing away everyone

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I have been using them in Pennsylvania, I'm impressed with them, they grade bets fast and offer good prop bets too. The one issue I had with them was to get their bonus you have to deposit 7 days after you open the account which I didn't know and should be in visible font told to new customers up front. Their live betting has been great.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefs83 View Post
    I’ve used them for there 1000 risk free bet in NJ. Not the best but they PAY, customer service below average can also get a free $20 live bet. Now their bonus has a 3x rollover to be met within 7 days. When I used it you just had to roll it over 1 time and didn’t have the restrictions on betting at least 4 teams in a parlay.
    Definitely Worth Using for their 1000 risk free bet and it’s also 1000 cash they give not if you lose, not a free play at least it was when I used it.
    Took 7 days to pay me out $5,000. I had to contact them three separate times. Their first deposit bonus is excellent and they have offered me one or two $250 reload type bonuses but outside of that I'd rather just bet elsewhere. Nothing they do stands out.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Took 7 days to pay me out $5,000. I had to contact them three separate times. Their first deposit bonus is excellent and they have offered me one or two $250 reload type bonuses but outside of that I'd rather just bet elsewhere. Nothing they do stands out.
    Their live betting has been great, much better than many PA websites and other sites I've used.

CanuckG

Good to know morino

thomorino

I like betting prop bets in NHL games and they offer a lot of those options that other PA books don't offer either - shots on goal per game.

jjgold

All these USA books very very generic and similar

Very high Moneyline odds with wide lines basically unbettable

Their costs are so high so they have to gouge you with juice

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

I have used them on the horse side and if you fund with ACH they as do most ADW's hold until it clears 5 business days min...Some let you withdrawal profits over your deposit amount....Promo's are great plus and defiantly at least a 1 time use with the promo....Churchill downs owning them now is the only negative

jjgold

I like FanDuel and Foxbet mainly amd a little bit Parx

BetAmericas to know when the game

They actually have no idea what they are doing

Pretty sure they have the own line provider which is better