thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Wild Card Picks

43-41 for the regular season counting futures wagers.

I keep my playoff and regular season records seperate.

Pats -5 - The Pats dominated a Bills team that is better than Tennessee the week before Miami game but fluke fumbles kept Buffalo close, this is likely Brady's last game at foxboro. Pats were flat against Miami, but Brady usually plays his best when people count him out.

Bills moneyline - McDermott has had great game plans every week and Bills defense has been strong, with Fuller likely limited even if he plays white should be able to limit Hopkins. Allen has improved during the season and Houston pass rush has been weak, watt will likely be limited first game back.

Philadelphia moneyline - Seattle without either rb penny or Carson and Seattle offensive line is beat up with brown out and iuapati dealing with neck injuries. Eagles pass rush with Graham and Cox should be able to limit Wilson. Eagles defense has been much better at home.

Saints -7.5 - Vikings are down 2 corners and Rhodes has been horrible, coming offense has been garbage since cook got hurt and given his injury history it is unlikely he's healthy even though he will play. Thielen has struggled since having his hamstring injury. Saints are healthy at linebackers now with Klein and Alonso back.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL with the action

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

good luck

i'm fascinated about how this Pats/titans game will play out

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

GL OP Like the write ups. Toss ups here imo.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

These are the correct plays. GL

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

On the bills. But not the pats

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Damn, pretty much agree with all. Not playing the bills tho. Gl

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Good luck and thanks for always sharing!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Saints scare me but it looks like the right play here

thomorino

Bills and pats losses

0-2

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bills and pats losses

0-2
    Get em tomorrow!

I took Utah st and lost

thomorino

0-4 lot of bad luck

Bills can't finish in it after blowing lead, pats first and goal at 1 no td

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Get em next week

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Oh wow

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

0-4 lot of bad luck

Bills can't finish in it after blowing lead, pats first and goal at 1 no td
    There you go with excuses again. Everything you say you could write for the other side as well. Houston dropped sure interceptions. ( No mention of this) Pats were totally outplayed ( No mention of this)

Take a break and take up a hobby.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Ouch

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    There you go with excuses again. Everything you say you could write for the other side as well. Houston dropped sure interceptions. ( No mention of this) Pats were totally outplayed ( No mention of this)

Good that he doesn’t have real money riding on his “picks”. Morono has never posted a single ticket proving that he puts his money where his mouth is

Also, if Wentz wouldn’t have gotten hurt? Well, he would have won that “air bet”, lol, he forgot that excuse! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Ouch

Good that he doesn’t have real money riding on his “picks”. Morono has never posted a single ticket proving that he puts his money where his mouth is

Also, if Wentz wouldn’t have gotten hurt? Well, he would have won that “air bet”, lol, he forgot that excuse! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
    Fuk off

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Why the fukk would someone spend all this time on a gambling forum and not bet real money. Are you that fukking stupid? Either you're stupid as fukk or you're like 18 years old and you work at McDonalds and you think $25 is a big wager.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Real men bet tokens

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Why the fukk would someone spend all this time on a gambling forum and not bet real money. Are you that fukking stupid? Either you're stupid as fukk or you're like 18 years old and you work at McDonalds and you think $25 is a big wager.
    You are morono’s tag team partner eh? You must be his Vice President in the “Under 50 IQ club”. Hahahaha!

Now go ask your tag buddy morono why he is always posting his “air bets” in every penetrating sport. He hides other bullshit stuff in thread after thread. Lies about “air Vig” and on and on. His records are all fake, frauds, etc. All of which has been proven by multiple posters here. Wouldn’t expect a low IQ like yourself to comprehend that though.

$25 bucks? I posted a three dime ticket here. I lost the penetrating bet too. Morono? He doesn’t have any tickets to post, nothing but made up fantasyland “air bets”. So go penetrate yourself you low IQ ************.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You are morono’s tag team partner eh? You must be his Vice President in the “Under 50 IQ club”. Hahahaha!

Now go ask your tag buddy morono why he is always posting his “air bets” in every penetrating sport. He hides other bullshit stuff in thread after thread. Lies about “air Vig” and on and on. His records are all fake, frauds, etc. All of which has been proven by multiple posters here. Wouldn’t expect a low IQ like yourself to comprehend that though.

$25 bucks? I posted a three dime ticket here. I lost the penetrating bet too. Morono? He doesn’t have any tickets to post, nothing but made up fantasyland “air bets”. So go penetrate yourself you low IQ ************.
    So you're saying someone who has 18000 posts on a gambling forum in two years is not wagering on bets?

Lmao.

Man, Earth is so dumb, might straight up fly to Mars. Leave this buffoonery behind

stake1

So you're saying someone who has 18000 posts on a gambling forum in two years is not wagering on bets?

Lmao.

Man, Earth is so dumb, might straight up fly to Mars. Leave this buffoonery behind
    Here maybe this will help you comprehend, kind of like when they teach you at school in the "pretty colors" so that even someone like you can have a shot at their frontal lobe functioning at whatever minimal capacity that is for you.

Post count? Only relevance of a post count is understanding morono must have no life, to jam out over 9,000 posts per year about "psi-betting". never posting a single ticket, not one time in all those thousands of posts in every single sport. So clearly this forum is all he has in life. But back to the matter at hand, morono has posted lines that were nowhere to be found in Vegas or any reputable offshore book. When morono was called out? He had an excuse. When he was called out on his bullshit record? Then another excuse. All fiction. All fake.

Anyone betting real money would be able to produce a ticket to prove it, or post a ticket to prove the bogus line was not bogus at the F+ rated shop where they play at. Or to give him a break, since his IQ is around 40 something, he could post the book where he got his made up line from. Tracking picks, without vig?
    Sure! why would he include that? he never pays vig. Guys that don't bet bet real money, like morono, never have to consider the vig. I have interrupted your day long enough, time for you to get back to "spooning" with your low IQ buddy morono

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

well damn

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Sweep!

thomorino

Here maybe this will help you comprehend, kind of like when they teach you at school in the "pretty colors" so that even someone like you can have a shot at their frontal lobe functioning at whatever minimal capacity that is for you.

Post count? Only relevance of a post count is understanding morono must have no life, to jam out over 9,000 posts per year about "psi-betting". never posting a single ticket, not one time in all those thousands of posts in every single sport. So clearly this forum is all he has in life. But back to the matter at hand, morono has posted lines that were nowhere to be found in Vegas or any reputable offshore book. When morono was called out? He had an excuse. When he was called out on his bullshit record? Then another excuse. All fiction. All fake.

Anyone betting real money would be able to produce a ticket to prove it, or post a ticket to prove the bogus line was not bogus at the F+ rated shop where they play at. Or to give him a break, since his IQ is around 40 something, he could post the book where he got his made up line from. Tracking picks, without vig?
    Sure! why would he include that? he never pays vig. Guys that don't bet bet real money, like morono, never have to consider the vig. I have interrupted your day long enough, time for you to get back to "spooning" with your low IQ buddy morono

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Sweep!
    Fuk off

Not that I care what people think I've posted plenty of tickets you are just a parasite who wants to post trash all day.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Fuk off

Not that I care what people think I've posted plenty of tickets you are just a parasite who wants to post trash all day.
    Fuk off in your own ass with a 7 inch dilly.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

I respect the tracking, but yea, not keeping track of juice is a bit misleading, as a “winning record” of 43-41 is at minimum -2.1 units actual money. Probably more considering it’s NFL and they jack you on juice. The air betting may make sense for why records and units were always off when tracked. Not betting real money, so easy to mess up the math. Kinda makes sense why went to just straight win/loss - good luck this weekend!

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Lmao.

This kinda makes a lot of sense to me, if I’m being honest. Most who post actual money plays here probably only post, at best, 50% of their actual plays I’d guess. If in a time crunch, gonna put the bet in before I post the play on the forum, I know that’s happened to me many a times. Just a thought. BOL!

Bostongambler

Fuk off

If plenty = Never did. Then ya, you posted plenty.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino a good poster

Bostongambler

Gene’s trash.

thomorino

If plenty = Never did. Then ya, you posted plenty.
    Gene’s trash.
    Fuk off

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Everyone is gonna lean towards the dogs after last weekends results and everyone is gonna get burnt again watch trying to tail that..

All favorites cover the spreads and win.. I'm stepping out on limb and saying this!! Favorites rested up for two weeks and REALLY prepared going in.. They gonna lay down the wood at home!!!!

Frisco, Ravens, Chiefs and Packers all win and cover I say!!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Everyone is gonna lean towards the dogs after last weekends results and everyone is gonna get burnt again watch trying to tail that..

All favorites cover the spreads and win.. I'm stepping out on limb and saying this!! Favorites rested up for two weeks and REALLY prepared going in.. They gonna lay down the wood at home!!!!

Frisco, Ravens, Chiefs and Packers all win and cover I say!!
    oh jibby

123 Last