Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Why is everyone on Buffalo?

Public is hammering the Bills but why?

-Rookie QB starting his first playoff game and on the road.
    -Buffalo has beaten nobody, was their best win against the Titans?
    -Primetime Josh Allen struggled and almost lost to duck hodges a few weeks ago.

Am I missing something? Why is the world on the Buffalo Bills?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

This his second year isn’t it?

Defense and coaching edge. Seems like a toss up to me. Plus money makes sense. If fuller out I’ll prob play bills. If all 3 houston wrs play I’ll prob pass as they much tougher to defend when that the case.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Good defense travels anywhere, but I think Hou plays better D at home in the dome. Game scares me. I might not touch it.

Unrivaled

Big qb edge to Houston. Josh Allen is not ready for the big moment.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Big qb edge to Houston. Josh Allen is not ready for the big moment.
    How do you know that? Obviously Houston has the qb edge but one playing against a top 5 defense, the other is not. If fuller don’t play I wouldn’t want any part of houston. If fuller plays I couldn’t really argue.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    This his second year isn’t it?

Defense and coaching edge. Seems like a toss up to me. Plus money makes sense. If fuller out I’ll prob play bills. If all 3 houston wrs play I’ll prob pass as they much tougher to defend when that the case.
    Yeah completely different team when all 3 wr play for Houston, watched them and fuller makes a huge difference freeing stills

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Buffalo better defense and coach. Houston better offense and advantage playing home on turf

I prefer Houston at current odds (-142 ml) and also under 44

Unrivaled

How do you know that? Obviously Houston has the qb edge but one playing against a top 5 defense, the other is not. If fuller don’t play I wouldn’t want any part of houston. If fuller plays I couldn’t really argue.
    Rule of mine is road qb starting their first ever playoff game fade them. I remember a stat they are like 10-30 against the spread in the last couple decades.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Yeah completely different team when all 3 wr play for Houston, watched them and fuller makes a huge difference freeing stills
    Watson numbers are vastly better with fuller over their careers. Fuller a bad mofo, just always freaking hurt., without him teams can gang up on Hopkins, bills prob don’t have to do that anyways since they have one of best corners in the league, I’d assume no fuller allows them to do all kinds of tricky shit far as pressures and taking away other parts of the field.,

I’ve heard all kinds of shit as to whether he playing. He he practiced and likely to go and have heard he is almost certainly out, who knows, they all freaking liars!! Problem is even if he plays how can you trust he won’t limp off after 2 plays? This game a pass for me on side although I kinda lean bills plus money.

I do kinda like the 1st half under 21 for few reasons.,,

2daBank

Rule of mine is road qb starting their first ever playoff game fade them. I remember a stat they are like 10-30 against the spread in the last couple decades.
    I saw something bout QBs making 1st playoff start overall, there prob something to it but it case by case to me., I don’t think Allen has to be great for bills to win. Plus he can run, he not gonna get bad at that cause it playoffs., Texans defense is really bad at some things I value and I think bills can take advantage of. Other than 1st half under I got very little interest in betting this game so gl.

Unrivaled

I saw something bout QBs making 1st playoff start overall, there prob something to it but it case by case to me., I don’t think Allen has to be great for bills to win. Plus he can run, he not gonna get bad at that cause it playoffs., Texans defense is really bad at some things I value and I think bills can take advantage of. Other than 1st half under I got very little interest in betting this game so gl.
    I like Josh Allen but he's about to play the biggest game of his life and I saw enough jitters in the prime time game against Steelers where he was missing wide open throws.

Bill O Brien is awful but I think Deshaun Watson will win despite his bad coach.

asiagambler

JJ Watt playing helps

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    JJ Watt playing helps
    Makes me like 1st half under more. Dunno how big impact he makes but would think if any it be early and maybe some inspiration for rest of d.

asiagambler

Makes me like 1st half under more. Dunno how big impact he makes but would think if any it be early and maybe some inspiration for rest of d.
    Apparently he's helping other teams too

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lifted-me-up/

2daBank

I like Josh Allen but he's about to play the biggest game of his life and I saw enough jitters in the prime time game against Steelers where he was missing wide open throws.

Bill O Brien is awful but I think Deshaun Watson will win despite his bad coach.
    If Houston actually gets pressure I could def see Allen struggling, he hasn’t been good against pressure but Houston like damn near bottom in league in qb pressure. I have no clue how much if any watt will matter? Houston plays lot of zone that prob help vs Allen legs but if no pressure there holes to find.

Watson might. I dunno, im big fan of his. I think he needs fuller tho. This only Game I have no interest in a side for real.,

2daBank

Apparently he's helping other teams too

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-lifted-me-up/
    Lmfao. Mfer a inspiration to us all!!

Wonder if he shipped Alexander the same kind of juice he has always used?

asiagambler

If Houston actually gets pressure I could def see Allen struggling, he hasn’t been good against pressure but Houston like damn near bottom in league in qb pressure. I have no clue how much if any watt will matter? Houston plays lot of zone that prob help vs Allen legs but if no pressure there holes to find.

Watson might. I dunno, im big fan of his. I think he needs fuller tho. This only Game I have no interest in a side for real.,
    Watson was pretty bad last year in his first playoff game and he had no issue dealing with pressure at the highest level in college. I just can't see Allen coming in and playing like it's another game. There has to be some pressure here and I don't think Allen is going to deal with it well. McDermott is going to have to coach his ass off to win this IMO

2daBank

Watson was pretty bad last year in his first playoff game and he had no issue dealing with pressure at the highest level in college. I just can't see Allen coming in and playing like it's another game. There has to be some pressure here and I don't think Allen is going to deal with it well. McDermott is going to have to coach his ass off to win this IMO
    I can’t bet assuming these Mfers gonna ball up in a wc game. He might, might not. Not like bills win games cause he great very often. I don’t like either side I think there cases to be made for and against both and can’t decide which better?

hate obrien., bills only beat one playoff team and it was titans before tannenhill, they did hang with ravens who embarrassed Houston tho. bills pass defense might be better on paper than it really is, they have faced a bunch of crappy passing offenses and half their games in windy/rainy/cold ass buffalo which obviously helps passing d numbers. They have faced bunch of better defenses than houston tho and in those crappy conditions so maybe their offense more capable than we think? Could be Allen is like “damn I like this weak defense and this dome shit!” He did on thanksgiving in Dallas. Is wc Saturday really brighter lights than Dallas in turkey day? I bet less eyes on this game right? I dunno bout the choking. I’m sure your guess as good as mine.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 01-04-20 at 03:29 AM.

2daBank

None of those things I said above really scream 1st half under I lean. lol. I do think both will try to establish the run, neither team averages more than 10 points in 1st half. Bills have scored like 26 1st half points all December! (That might be a good reason to like Houston, bills some slow ass starters, just a question if Houston can get off vs bills d?):

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Bank, I sometimes read your shit

and from what I am reading lately is to take Houston and minus the points

had to read between the lines to do it but who cares as long as it wins

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They are the cute team to take this year. People think their D is elite. It isn’t. Allen can’t hit a deep ball to save his life. Buffalo just can’t score enough to win. And I root for Buffalo.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave Cuse0323 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.