texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

When you consider how well they usually play in these situations and how badly wilson was missing throws plus the non call, it’s tough to remain a rational human.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I could throw up myself. That is really unlike anything I've seen in awhile. About everything went wrong that possibly could have. Especially when you consider this is Wilson and the Seahawks bread and butter and they acted like they’ve never been there before. Then the noncall on DPI. Just everything that could go wrong and be ridiculous came true
    Seems like ya’ll forgetting Seattle should have never even had ball without some garbage phantom personal foul that prevented niners offense from easily getting another 1st down and running out the clock. Crazy what we choose to remember and call unlucky.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    still think wilson should have sneaked it on the first down play.
    Right that was one thing of many that went wrong. As many chances as they had and as good as they are in these situations, it is amazing how many things were ****** up along the way

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

How do you get a delay of game from the 1? They had to make it look like they were trying but really they wanted to lose. Let's be real here. Fixed.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Seems like ya’ll forgetting Seattle should have never even had ball without some garbage phantom personal foul that prevented niners offense from easily getting another 1st down and running out the clock. Crazy what we choose to remember and call unlucky.
    We’re not talking about that. We’re talking about the 500 chances they had to score inside the 15 with plenty of time on the clock.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Rigged

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Funny how things change when people are on the other side.

2daBank

Right you talking bout why you got robbed when fact is they should never even had ball and the better team won.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Won both bets this game. Just talking shit increasing post count at this point.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Won both bets this game. Just talking shit increasing post count at this point.
    Well some moron started a thread saying pats took a dive so I guess why not Seattle too!!

texhooper

Right you talking bout why you got robbed when fact is they should never even had ball and the better team won.
    You won, I’m guessing. You should have better things to do than this.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Well some moron started a thread saying pats took a dive so I guess why not Seattle too!!
    Pats really lose at home to the dolphins costing them a bye?

That one was for sure fix rigged

texhooper

I am trying to grieve here guys please

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Bro relax. You got lucky. It's okay. Enjoy your win.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    How do you get a delay of game from the 1? They had to make it look like they were trying but really they wanted to lose. Let's be real here. Fixed.
    I lost a nice chunk on this one too. Watched many games today. It's getting really hard to watch these games when they looked more rigged all the time. You just don't go into a huddle forever and still be in the huddle for a delay of game when you just rushed up to the half yard line to spike the ball to stop the clock. Then, the refs or command center is...didn't even look at P.I. on the play before?

It doesn't matter if you won or loss your bet, if you are seeing these games then you know it's beyond shady at this point.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

all touts suck

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

why do people keep betting on games that are "obviously rigged"?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Hawks +13.5 won. I was rooting for laker

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    why do people keep betting on games that are "obviously rigged"?
    good point. i think i have had about enough. tonite put me on full tilt. that was the most rigged ending of all time possibly with the delay of game excuse and lack of PI. Don't forget the Super Bowl where they didn't run Lynch from the 1 and got all cute.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

He blew the guy up 5 seconds after the play was dead? That play? The 9ers' were holding on offense all night anyway if you watch the game. They rarely get called for it.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Has me wondering what if someone bet like hundreds of thousands on the money line seattle when they were down there about to score (live bet) and that's why Seattle couldn't win? Just a thought. Maybe they bet it at the 2 minute warning and it took a few minutes for the signal to get there in time. That's why they took that delay penalty to confirm the large wager?

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Has me wondering what if someone bet like hundreds of thousands on the money line seattle when they were down there about to score (live bet) and that's why Seattle couldn't win? Just a thought. Maybe they bet it at the 2 minute warning and it took a few minutes for the signal to get there in time. That's why they took that delay penalty to confirm the large wager?
    I lost with you however I would resist these thoughts. It’s so easy to want to go here but we just lost man.

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

are you on penetrating crack

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

The most amazing part of the rig job was how they set up the last play to come up an inch short of the goal line. Impressive stuff.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I too hate money

Poty lol

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post
    The most amazing part of the rig job was how they set up the last play to come up an inch short of the goal line. Impressive stuff.
    They had 8 chances.

The Niners had the game locked away and some bs phantom unnecessary roughness call was made for the center blocking because he couldn't hear the whistle down field.

Wilson never gets the ball back

thechaoz

He blew the guy up 5 seconds after the play was dead? That play? The 9ers' were holding on offense all night anyway if you watch the game. They rarely get called for it.
    If you've ever been to Seattle you can't hear yourself think

thechaoz

We tried to warn them in the other thread multiple times, but no one would listen

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I lost with you however I would resist these thoughts. It’s so easy to want to go here but we just lost man.
    I resisted them. LOL. I am now part of the borg. Never question anything. Affirmative.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cburland10 View Post
    are you on penetrating crack
    crack filler? I put that on the driveway a few months ago. Haven't tried sniffing or smoking it yet though...

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    They had 8 chances.

The Niners had the game locked away and some bs phantom unnecessary roughness call was made for the center blocking because he couldn't hear the whistle down field.

Wilson never gets the ball back
    Wouldn't it have still been 3rd and 3 or 3rd and 4 without the call that probably was b.s. in the first place? It's still would be possible they don't get the first down. I.E. Seattle would play a different defense on 3rd and 4 then 3rd and 17 or whatever it was.

First 12