thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unc -5

1-2 in Bowls

UNC has a good season and they were very happy to win their 6th game to be bowl eligible they should be motivated in browns first season. Temples defense is solid but their offense was inconsistent and they struggled in step up games.

thomorino

Michigan state -4

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Why Michigan State? I’m trying to not hammer Wake.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Michigan State has a good defensive line. That tends to cause problems for RPO offenses, especially like Wake that holds the ball a really long time at mesh point

Also think this game means much more for MSU, Dantonio will be back but the rest of the coaching staff is on the hot seat and their performance in this game could go a long way towards deciding who stays and who goes

Wake had a good season 8-4 and they should play hard but just don't think they have the same urgency. Also worth noting their last two bowl games, they started slow, falling behind early (they did come back to win both games though).

Last but not least, Wake's kickoff and punt return coverage was really bad. Could play a factor here as well

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Why Michigan State? I’m trying to not hammer Wake.
    If you like wake just play the over 50, super low total for a wake game. They gonna have to score 30+ to win imo.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

If you like wake just play the over 50, super low total for a wake game. They gonna have to score 30+ to win imo.
    Yeah I'd lean over, wake has injuries on offense though, too receiver out.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL with the play

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Flag on every play

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Ref's are going to ruin the Temple-UNC game. Both teams are really lousy. Way too many bowl games.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

UNC should win easily.

Howell a stud. Has had a few drops already.

Meanwhile temple can't get open. Have to make contested catches and should have already been intercepted twice.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah I'd lean over, wake has injuries on offense though, too receiver out.
    I’d def feel stronger if surratt wasn’t hurt but still 50 low as shit for wake game!

I think sparty defense kinda living on reputation this year and really not on par with typical MSU d, overall numbers solid enough but who isn’t gonna post solid numbers playing bunch of duds like Rutgers, Maryland, NW, hell the majority of the big-10 not exactly explosive!! think wake tempo and qb running around will be able to move the ball on them, Illini scored 37, Hoosiers put up big number, western Michigan scored 17, Maryland scored 16., Hell NW/sparty had 41 combined and NW one of worst power 5 offenses I ever seen and a much better defense than wake.

Pretty confident sparty can put up 30+ on wake d. I like wake to be able to give me the rest. Maybe even upper 20s if sparty turns it over a few times like they been known to do.

Risk always there w sparty game to turn into a ugly dog shit game but I think wake style will lend itself to more offense than those big-10 grind it out games.,

You have any strong opinion on Texas am/okie lite? That only one today I have no real lean on.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    UNC should win easily.

Howell a stud. Has had a few drops already.

Meanwhile temple can't get open. Have to make contested catches and should have already been intercepted twice.
    They missed a couple easy picks. Missed a fg. And owls just got gifted a cheap td on that play where wr just outran everyone! I feel pretty good with heels tho.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

That's a touchdown....

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

They missed a couple easy picks. Missed a fg. And owls just got gifted a cheap td on that play where wr just outran everyone! I feel pretty good with heels tho.
    That 60 yard pass was embarrassing defense. Guy has to leap for a 10 yard slant and you still miss tackles.

2daBank

That 60 yard pass was embarrassing defense. Guy has to leap for a 10 yard slant and you still miss tackles.
    Yea but bright side that has been pretty much the entire owls offense. I’m feeling pretty good bout this one, unc looks the superior team we thought they were and they didn’t come out flat and jerking off like so many teams have!!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Another tough catch for temple. This receiver blue is damn good.

Bails out his shitty QB non stop.

2daBank

Another tough catch for temple. This receiver blue is damn good.

Bails out his shitty QB non stop.
    He doesn’t get much separation so few times I thought the bad throws were actually helpful as getting to them got him little space. He has excellent hands. I’m sure the poor throws wernt by design but they been effective in that sense.

Don’t let them score here and keep them in game. Cmon d!’

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL at kicking that FG

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Get 3 before half and 7 after.

27-6 before temple sees the ball again.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

LOL at kicking that FG
    Guy was open on 3rd/10? Now NC gets 3 probably. I just need points

Fred The Hammer

Keep scheduling Temple vs ACC teams. Easy $$ although I missed the payoff. Knew Temple was 1-3 on the road and got smashed by Buffalo, but went Over 53 instead

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow blocked kick for a TD but they were offsides.

Fred The Hammer

I’d def feel stronger if surratt wasn’t hurt but still 50 low as shit for wake game!

I think sparty defense kinda living on reputation this year and really not on par with typical MSU d, overall numbers solid enough but who isn’t gonna post solid numbers playing bunch of duds like Rutgers, Maryland, NW, hell the majority of the big-10 not exactly explosive!! think wake tempo and qb running around will be able to move the ball on them, Illini scored 37, Hoosiers put up big number, western Michigan scored 17, Maryland scored 16., Hell NW/sparty had 41 combined and NW one of worst power 5 offenses I ever seen and a much better defense than wake.

Pretty confident sparty can put up 30+ on wake d. I like wake to be able to give me the rest. Maybe even upper 20s if sparty turns it over a few times like they been known to do.

Risk always there w sparty game to turn into a ugly dog shit game but I think wake style will lend itself to more offense than those big-10 grind it out games.,

You have any strong opinion on Texas am/okie lite? That only one today I have no real lean on.
    Next game is tough, but I like Sparty more then anything else. Wake's mesh/handoff thing will get blown up by Sparty's dline imo. Mich St back 7 is weak, but their Dline is still pretty good. Sparty will have some offense game planned too.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Wow blocked kick for a TD but they were offsides.
    thank god

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Next game is tough, but I like Sparty more then anything else. Wake's mesh/handoff thing will get blown up by Sparty's dline imo. Mich St back 7 is weak, but their Dline is still pretty good. Sparty will have some offense game planned too.
    I think sparty will score. I’m not that impressed by their d. Wake will get some. Plus sparty turns it over a lot. If you made me take a side I guess it be MSU but I prefer the over. No desire to lay points with those bums.

Fred The Hammer

I think sparty will score. I’m not that impressed by their d. Wake will get some. Plus sparty turns it over a lot. If you made me take a side I guess it be MSU but I prefer the over. No desire to lay points with those bums.
    I agree on 2nd thought. I'm rolling with Air Force. Thats my only other play today. Maybe A&M /ok St Over 55?

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO

What a name.

Storm Duck

Pick 6

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Dang pick 6 I was going to take them forgot.

Nice call morino

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I agree on 2nd thought. I'm rolling with Air Force. Thats my only other play today. Maybe A&M /ok St Over 55?
    I’m gonna be on AF too. Aggies/okie lite was toughest one today for me. I could prob get on board with over but I don’t have a great feel for how that game gonna go.

AM schedule makes them difficult to cap. They lost to 5 top 10ish teams but their 7 wins not impressive at all, I think Mississippi st was only bowl team they have a freakin win over and those Mfers were lucky as shit to get 6 wins!’

Okie lite has better wins but they lost their 3 toughest games and who’s to say AM couldn’t have beat those big-12 bowl teams cowboys beat??

thomorino

UNC winner

2-2 in bowls

thomorino

I’m gonna be on AF too. Aggies/okie lite was toughest one today for me. I could prob get on board with over but I don’t have a great feel for how that game gonna go.

AM schedule makes them difficult to cap. They lost to 5 top 10ish teams but their 7 wins not impressive at all, I think Mississippi st was only bowl team they have a freakin win over and those Mfers were lucky as shit to get 6 wins!’

Okie lite has better wins but they lost their 3 toughest games and who’s to say AM couldn’t have beat those big-12 bowl teams cowboys beat??
    Agree I lean ok state too, mind just wasn't consistent and ok state better coached team.

thomorino

I hate betting on mond such an inconsistent qb.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Agree I lean ok state too, mind just wasn't consistent and ok state better coached team.
    Never know wtf mond gonna look like. My problem with okie lite is they a ranked dog to a unranked team. I’ll play those but I have to really love them cause I think that still a pretty solid angle. .

thomorino

I like on state coach more too for preparation but haven't bet game yet.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

good call Morino...I was on the other side...Carey completely outclassed by Mack Brown...AAC is a dogshit conference full of dogshit teams...kind of making me rethink my position on Memphis and Navy games...PS...I love Wake Forest (+4) vs. Sparty...Deacons got beat up late but are mostly healthy now and this game means a lot to them...they have a dynamic offense that will give Mich ST fits all game long...they are a live dog that can win this game straight up.

12 Last