2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post
    The Lakers can take some solace in the fact that their defeat to the Pacers came with star forward Anthony Davis as an onlooker because of a mild right ankle sprain. He is likely to play Thursday.
    Cool. Yea I turned on the pacer game for a bit but when I saw he was out I didn’t stay with it. Thanks. Should be a good one if they both full strength. What the bet? Lakers?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Irishman was trash considering the hype, total sht show for scorcese's standard bar. It's not a bad movie, something like the Good Shepherd. Slow, drawn out and uneventful with uncreative screen writing
    hence the kind of reviews from guys I respect that have kept me off it thus far. The mixed reviews plus length a tough combo for me to even attempt. lol

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No bet on the tnt laker/bucks game. Just take the combined points/Reb/assist overs for both LeBron and Giannis, they are going to be duking it out on nat tv for the MVP race

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yeah that line on the LAL/MIL game just ripe for drawing action.

I don't like the Lakers look at all, and from a market standpoint MIL looks better and better.

The market looks like it's taking the Laker action but just a small tweak away from generating Bucks steam.

Pound for pound, all market adjusments aside, the Bucks are just more fluid and probably more likely to be the better team there at home.

If a rush of Bucks bets isn't generated, adding those market adjustments, and with anitcipatied volume coming through, we could see the Bucks in the NBA Contrarian Fund...which sounds crazy and something probably only the public frothing Lakers could do to them, especially on the road.

Those are my current thoughts here, not that anyone asked...lol.

So here's some ass to look at for Thursday night...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

And one for good measure...

First 12