sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Tuesday night league action

Pacers +2.5 -110

Im thinking the Pacers take advantage of the AD loss tonight. so much of the Lakers success has been AD's heavy influence on both ends of the floor.

Hawks +2 -109

Knicks dread playing at MSG. team not equipped to deal w/ heckling from home fans. hawks were strong in their last 2 home games. think they carry over some of that energy tonight. type of night Trae goes bananas and drops 50.

http://sosawestbrook.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    -63% NBA (22-13 ytd, +7.44u)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This games are dreadful

How the heck do we know who is going to cover

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This games are dreadful

How the heck do we know who is going to cover
    idk bro its tough. just bet the good teams in spots and leave everything else alone. probably the best strategy. learn from my mistakes. I bet the HAWKS? fukk. its just Trae, Vince and a bunch of little boys. Deandre hunter? they moved up to grab HIM? I guess. this tram belongs in aisle 4 between the cocoa butter and shea lotion sections. soft as fukk.

sosawestbrook

this is my fear for Bron. the game was on the line and he didn't deliver. 0-6 3pt and 4-8 FT. he needs AD. if anything, just for peace of mind. on the other hand how about Sabonis? Ive already bought stock on him but Ill buy more. FEED HIM.

sosawestbrook

Suns +14 -110

Ill jump on this. just too many points here. Clippers first game back after the long road trip. no Booker for Suns but they get back Ayton. it will be interesting to see how they ease him back into game action. he is not an alpha personality so I dont think the chemistry will be greatly effected. Suns can hang here.