RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ya’ll wanna give me cliff notes on what I’ve missed or do I have to look for myself?
    gotta be drunk to understand them

and if you are drunk, you already know what happened

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Not 100% but rumour has it that him and
    poster tanko are one in the same,looks like
    hes been talking to himself the last 14 weeks
    in his CFB thread.

One should be back shortly.
    Lmfao. I’d love to take credit for his pick-6 record but no. this some rookie detective work pal, our styles are nowhere close to the same and I’m not smart enough to not post like myself.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Not 100% but rumour has it that him and
    poster tanko are one in the same,looks like
    hes been talking to himself the last 14 weeks
    in his CFB thread.

One should be back shortly.
    was this a shot at me?

im not gonna get banned for you al

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    You got that twisted, although I'm sure there was dangling and a face involved
    Lmfao. It’s like I wasn’t even gone cause this very similar to what I would have replied! Well done.

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

you shouldn't do my man like that putting welfare check with his name lol. That aint right.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Banker probably dealing weed East St. Louis now from all his losses gambling

I don’t blame him
    Why exactly would I have to be on east side to deal weed? That isn’t what ppl go to the east side to get, pretty sure you gotta deal hookers and harder drugs to satisfy the east side clientele.

U2.5

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    was this a shot at me?

rudy out of curiousity, how many beers do you pound for a proper drunken night? type of beer also valuable info.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Ya’ll funny. I appreciate the concern tho, for real.

Gotta take a little break every now and again, plus been on bit of a bender, so when I been home I been watching some marvelous hbo programming w the old lady to smooth over not coming home a few nights! Lol.
    is there really a such thing? i been curious about watchmen

2daBank

was this a shot at me?

This a ban free space pal. Let him have it!! Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    is there really a such thing? i been curious about watchmen
    For sure. Watchmen was one the ones we watched. Pretty good but fukkin strange, it goes way way off from what you would expect pretty fast. We all caught up so pretty eager to see final episode of season on Sunday! Hate when that happens.

We also watched “the marvelous gemstones”, prob not for everyone but I’m a huge fan of Danny McBride’s comedy and he wrote it so I thought was really funny. Plus John Goodman is great.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

For sure. Watchmen was one the ones we watched. Pretty good but fukkin strange, it goes way way off from what you would expect pretty fast. We all caught up so pretty eager to see final episode of season on Sunday! Hate when that happens.

We also watched “the marvelous gemstones”, prob not for everyone but I’m a huge fan of Danny McBride’s comedy and he wrote it so I thought was really funny. Plus John Goodman is great.
    cool. i'm behind on so many shows with all sports going at same time. and right when college football sags ncaab picks up. you doing a bball thread or individual games this year?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Banker!!

2daBank

cool. i'm behind on so many shows with all sports going at same time. and right when college football sags ncaab picks up. you doing a bball thread or individual games this year?
    Feel ya, until this week havnt really been any shows we have watched religiously in some time.

I dunno bout ncaa hoops thread? I might after the new year. I really havnt spent much time on ncaa hoops yet since NHL been going so well. Just really don’t have the time to do hockey, work on bowls games, and put the effort it takes to do ncaa hoops every day. I bet some over the turkey week tourneys but that been it really. This 1st time I’ve ever tried to bet nhl pretty much daily in regular season which accounts for some the time id normally dedicate to hoops. Really been enjoying tho and it doesn’t take nearly the time to cap that ncaa hoops does!

I havnt bet anything the past 2-3 days. . I been so fukked up this week I either forgot bout yesterday’s nfl game or didn’t realize it was Thursday till I turned sportscenter on this morning. Lol.

Truth is i ran across a bottle of liquid Valium so anytime I was home I was basically drooling on myself laying on the old lady watching hbo! Good times, lol. No way I could focus enough to cap games tho! Unfortunately that shit bout gone, or gone enough where I won’t be in a self induced mini coma anymore! Lmfao. Think that was just a one time I got lucky to run across deal, not able to get anymore which might be a good thing. Lol,

I’m loving army+10.5 for 2marro afternoon. Already talked bout a bunch in Nashers thread on this game. Think I will start a bowl thread tonight, I’ve got work to do still but I’ve got notes on a bunch and have bet a few already. Once the old lady goes to bed thinks I’ll start it up.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

On that Army too Banker.

Now if I could just run across a bottle of liquid valium I'd be set.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The KVB NCAAF ATS/ML Fund has picked up...

303 14-Dec ARMY +10.5 (-105)

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I dunno. I might after the new year. I really havnt spent much time on ncaa hoops yet since NHL been going so well. Just really don’t have the time to do hockey, work on bowls games, and put the effort it takes to do ncaa hoops every day. I bet some over the turkey week tourneys but that been it really. This 1st time I’ve ever tried to bet nhl pretty much daily in regular season which accounts for some the time id normally dedicate to hoops. Really been enjoying tho and it doesn’t take nearly the time to cap that ncaa hoops does!

I havnt bet anything the past 2-3 days. . I been so fukked up this week I either forgot bout yesterday’s nfl game or didn’t realize it was Thursday till I turned sportscenter on this morning. Lol.

Truth is i ran across a bottle of liquid Valium so anytime I was home I was basically drooling on myself laying on the old lady watching hbo! Good times, lol. No way I could focus enough to cap games tho! Unfortunately that shit bout gone, or gone enough where I won’t be in a self induced mini coma anymore! Lmfao. Think that was just a one time I got lucky to run across deal, not able to get anymore which might be a good thing. Lol,

I’m loving army+10.5 for 2marro afternoon. Already talked bout a bunch in Nashers thread on this game. Think I will start a bowl thread tonight, I’ve got work to do still but I’ve got notes on a bunch and have bet a few already.
    damn wild week lol. i'm gonna ride with ya on army. haven't even looked at anything but that looks like a ton of points.
    i'm trying to be more selective with ncaab than in the past. too many ups and downs. i been on the tt under/overs instead of totals. kinda easier capping what one team does situationally. i haven't even looked at hoops tomorrow yet but i'm assuming a huge card and strong matchups the week after football ends. seems like conference play has been super early this year anyway. like carolina/uva on a football sunday. silly.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

and i been kicking myself for getting late start on nhl. been consumed with bball. i got a ton of data. i know you do an occassional chase here and there so i'll shout some out when i see something strong.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    On that Army too Banker.

Now if I could just run across a bottle of liquid valium I'd be set.

Right on, I don’t see any other way to play it, recent history has shown these teams current form doesn’t mean jack shit when it comes to these 2 slugging it out!!

Far as the liquid goes I’d highly recommend if you can get your hands on!! Pretty tough thing to come across i assume cause I’ve always been rather plugged in to the dope game (putting it lightly) and only other time I ever saw before this was when my step father was dying they gave it to him.

since he didn’t take the narcotics they gave him I generously would go over to help him and my moms out, being the good son I was i would take most of the morphene and liquid Valium (great fukkin combo btw!) and being the good step father he was he would let them refill
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

damn wild week lol. i'm gonna ride with ya on army. haven't even looked at anything but that looks like a ton of points.
    i'm trying to be more selective with ncaab than in the past. too many ups and downs. i been on the tt under/overs instead of totals. kinda easier capping what one team does situationally. i haven't even looked at hoops tomorrow yet but i'm assuming a huge card and strong matchups the week after football ends. seems like conference play has been super early this year anyway. like carolina/uva on a football sunday. silly.

Yea def way bigger swings in ncaa hoops. I dunno wtf the deal is with all the conf games? I know big10 started having them early when they stupidly decided they wanted the conf tourney at MSG so due to scheduling they had to do this I believe, I think acc started doing it just to promote their shitbag network. I agree it stupid. I might take a look at 2marro card and see if anything jumps out.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

My sister and nephew are extras on that show. They film it in Charleston where they live. They will be back for season 2 as well.

In the schoolyard fight scene in episode 3 (I think), my nephew is the one in the glasses egging the fight on.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    rudy out of curiousity, how many beers do you pound for a proper drunken night? type of beer also valuable info.
    ill post a photo of my beers drank today for 200 points with a rudy sign

RudyRuetigger

32 bud lights drank

i think i said i had 34 to start the day

well i have 2 left and will get 30 more tomorrow morning

i know, hard asses take take 32 as a warmup exercise

funny, those same guys never hang with my while drinking in public

always an excuse after about 10

RudyRuetigger

32 bud lights drank

thats not a brag for beer drank by the way, you asked

id rather pound beers all day doing bullshit work than working for the man

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Banker is all good....mods please delete thread!

U2.5

thats not a brag for beer drank by the way, you asked

id rather pound beers all day doing bullshit work than working for the man
    nah I wasn't testing ya, I was just curious as I am a drinker myself. I think you drink more than me so I surrender!

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

was this a shot at me?

A shot at you?

Where is there even a hint of that.

You’ll usually know without a doubt if I take a shot at you.

You drinking or smoking rock?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

only a banker thread can get this far off the rails even when he's not around lol.

2daBank

32 bud lights drank

I used to be able to do it, no chance anymore. I mean I still prob could pound a bunch if I really wanted but much prefer the drugs. I’m bout half a 5th deep on soco tonight, that bout most I’ll drink these days tho.

2daBank

only a banker thread can get this far off the rails even when he's not around lol.
    What a shocker it has turned into drugs and booze. Lol
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

What a shocker it has turned into drugs and booze. Lol
    standard. lol

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes he barks at the wrong people then runs when
    he knows he barked up the wrong tree.......

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Sometimes he barks at the wrong people then runs when
    he knows he barked up the wrong tree.......
    Piss off you tin foil hat retard. By wrong ppl you suggesting that you? Some nobody clown? Bitch please. Ain’t nobody ever ran from you, you the kid they all picked on. Get lost before you Annoy me again. Come back after you have had one successful thread. Sad 10 years in and you havnt, lmfao.

2daBank

apparently Tin foil hat Paula the freak show gets confused on the difference between boredom with stupidity and running. She makes dumb Fukk statements, I come in and say so, then I leave cause who wants to talk w that moron for more than 5 min? Sure as fukk not me.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

32 bud lights drank

Here Rudy.

Have one more.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

I love Budlight!!!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Here Rudy.

Have one more.

wow. daggles the goat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

First 123 Last