Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

NFL Thanksgiving Games

Anyone have any opinion/angle on these games?

BUF @ DAL

CHI @ DET

NO @ ATL

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Feel good about the Bills. Cowboys coming off a physical game in bad weather, flu was going through the locker room last week, so presumably this week as well. A short week after a loss Jerry publicly put squarely on the shoulders of his coaching staff. Historically teams don't fair well the week after playing the Pats.

I lean Chicago, Detroit might have the one QB in the league that can make Trubisky look good. But honestly can you expect the Driscoll kid to do much against the Bears defense.

ATL and NO too much inconsistent play with these two. ATL under achieving going into a divisional road game played in Primetime. That could be tough for NO. Will probably be too drunk to know what the hell is going in during this game.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Setting up with Dallas on the ml and teasers, don't like anything else tomorrow.

Angle off a tight loss they should handle the Bills

Bills also not desperate for the game, and not premier level either.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mgcolby View Post
    Feel good about the Bills. Cowboys coming off a physical game in bad weather, flu was going through the locker room last week, so presumably this week as well. A short week after a loss Jerry publicly put squarely on the shoulders of his coaching staff. Historically teams don't fair well the week after playing the Pats.

I lean Chicago, Detroit might have the one QB in the league that can make Trubisky look good. But honestly can you expect the Driscoll kid to do much against the Bears defense.

ATL and NO too much inconsistent play with these two. ATL under achieving going into a divisional road game played in Primetime. That could be tough for NO. Will probably be too drunk to know what the hell is going in during this game.
    I heard driskel was banged up too? Dunno how bad.,

Kinda lean bills as well. Saints only game I actually like. Think they surely bounce back from gettin beat by these scrubs few weeks ago.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Setting up with Dallas on the ml and teasers, don't like anything else tomorrow.

Angle off a tight loss they should handle the Bills

Bills also not desperate for the game, and not premier level either.
    I don’t buy into the one team wants it more angle., bills playing to get in playoffs. I’m sure they just as motivated. Maybe the Dallas players hearing all the Garrett bout to be out rumors and want him gone? If they care about ever winning a ring they would, if the rather keep the guy who they can walk all over and do whatever then maybe they play for his job? Hard to say. Bills ain’t allowed anyone to score more than 21 in a long time, makes the points pretty damn tempting,

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Bills, Falcons. Id rather light my money on fire than bet the lions game.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I heard driskel was banged up too? Dunno how bad.,

Kinda lean bills as well. Saints only game I actually like. Think they surely bounce back from gettin beat by these scrubs few weeks ago.
    Just saw he is questionable with a hamstring. Can't ever spell his name correctly so won't try.

I just don't trust Atlanta, all that talent and under achieving. They can jump up and bite without warning.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t buy into the one team wants it more angle., bills playing to get in playoffs. I’m sure they just as motivated. Maybe the Dallas players hearing all the Garrett bout to be out rumors and want him gone? If they care about ever winning a ring they would, if the rather keep the guy who they can walk all over and do whatever then maybe they play for his job? Hard to say. Bills ain’t allowed anyone to score more than 21 in a long time, makes the points pretty damn tempting,
    You won't take the Bills on Thanksgiving in Dallas...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goatee sweep the board tomorrow

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Goater don't toy with us man

I'm losing my ass

What's the play

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Chicago

Tease dallas down and saints down

Goat Milk

Good info. Flu can wreck havok on a team. I don't see anyone who has the flu keeping up with guys like John Brown or any of those Bills speedsters.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Goater don't toy with us man

I'm losing my ass

What's the play
    I'm thinking we take Kamara to unleash on player props. He's originally from ATL and I think he had 20 targets against them in ONE game last time in ATL. Surely he will have a lot of family out to watch him play after they have dinner. And he hasn't scored a touchdown since week 3.... Feel like this guy is gonna go off.

JLaverriere
    JLaverriere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Just saw he is questionable with a hamstring. Can't ever spell his name correctly so won't try.

I just don't trust Atlanta, all that talent and under achieving. They can jump up and bite without warning.
    I trust the Saints too, especially since Ryan's been disappointing lately. Might take them-7 over Atlanta

*No links - thank you
    Last edited by Hman; 11-28-19 at 06:17 AM.