Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

More Exciting to watch in person in your opinion College Basketball or NHL Hockey?

What is your favorite college basketball venue?

or what is your Favorite arena to watch a hockey match?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

College hoops if you get a seat, not a bench

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Tough one, but lean NHL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

College
    Hoops

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    College
    Hoops
    have you been to value cityarena?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Wnba

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

hockey is my pick. as long as you can see the whole rink and you are not obstructed or just have a bad view. a bad view can happen even with a "good seat". low is not always better for hockey. the best is watching the action back and forth and seeing the line changes and the speed everything happens at.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

I will go watch the Wright State Raiders right fukkin now over any hockey game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Tough one, but lean NHL
    Far as on the court, field, rink nothing beats NHL live imo.

Argument could be made that some those ncaa hoops venues have amazing atmosphere that are unmatched but you have to go to certain places to get that cause the venue/atmosphere what makes it.

Opposed to hockey where it all about the product on the ice, tv comes nowhere close to doing the speed and skill justice. I remember my 1st nhl game and my mind being blown how much faster it seems live than on TV.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Really kind of depends on who you’re watching and the stadium. Hockey rinks are kind of cold.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Carolina/Duke any time, other than that playoff hockey is a 2.5 hour stress test

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Carolina/Duke any time, other than that playoff hockey is a 2.5 hour stress test
    That what I was saying bout certain venues/atmospheres. I never have gotten a chance to go either one of those which I’m sure be amazing!! I saw ku at alien a few times which was really cool.

Far as the actual game taking place I just feel like hockey is hands down the best live. Every other sport I mostly prefer watching on tv, I enjoy the atmosphere at big games for any sport live but far as watching most them better on tv. Hockey the opposite imo.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

College basketball is a joke live. You can go to the bathroom, get a beer, come back after 15 minutes, and they've only scored 8 points, 6 of which were off putback layups.

Straight snoozefest. Guaranteed to catch zero elite plays at a college basketball game.

People paid 2 grand for a ticket to go watch Zion vs. NC?

If he stepped on the court today vs. a good team he might not even be a top 5 player on the court.

Lmao.

Americans need their heads examined.

Pooling out money to basically watch little league. That's what college bball is.

2daBank

Good ol goaty only goes to get autographs and tell some stars how much he respects them! lol

What shitty college Game you go to? The atmosphere at some the gyms incredible. Some of us prefer ncaa hoops opposed to watching nba garbage.

teecee

Of course I've never been to an NHL game. I could change my mind.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Good ol goaty only goes to get autographs and tell some stars how much he respects them! lol

What shitty college Game you go to? The atmosphere at some the gyms incredible. Some of us prefer ncaa hoops opposed to watching nba garbage.
    Some the skill displayed in these NBA games is absolutely amazing, but with college you know you'll get to see who you paid to see.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Of course I've never been to an NHL game. I could change my mind.
    I promise it is incredibly surprising how great it is live. Blew my mind the true speed of the game, tv does it no justice whatsoever!!

If you a sports fan you have to experience nhl live once. Most ppl who do end up going a lot more as I have, I been going since way back in 90s when blues played at old barn and had incredibly rivalry with Blackhawks!! Those playoff series I went to when I was 13-14-15 ish were awesome. Place was a mad house with fighting in the stands and all kinds of craziness. Sadly the got rid of that atmosphere when they built the new place and beefed up security to keep the crazies they didn’t price out more in line!! Lol
    Last edited by 2daBank; 11-20-19 at 01:34 PM.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Been to 2 mich state games and 2 mich games over years. Sure the atmosphere is cool but what is it? It's just a bunch of drunk rowdy college kids.

You say you prefer ncaa hoops but that's not real basketball. Like I said it's little league. You're basically crossing your fingers hoping a guy can make a free throw or a wide open layup. That's how bad the players are. Only 1% of those D1 league players that you're watching will make the NBA. Think about that. Someone misses a layup to take the lead in the final moments and there's all these college kids with their hands on their cheeks, speechless. Then when it's over it's like "what a great game! it came down to the wire!" lmfao.

With NBA garbage, at least I'm watching players do things that I can't do/could ever do. If I want to watch mediocrity, I'll just go to my local gym or park and take a 6 pack with me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Been to 2 mich state games and 2 mich games over years. Sure the atmosphere is cool but what is it? It's just a bunch of drunk rowdy college kids.

You say you prefer ncaa hoops but that's not real basketball. Like I said it's little league. You're basically crossing your fingers hoping a guy can make a free throw or a wide open layup. That's how bad the players are. Only 1% of those D1 league players that you're watching will make the NBA. Think about that. Someone misses a layup to take the lead in the final moments and there's all these college kids with their hands on their cheeks, speechless. Then when it's over it's like "what a great game! it came down to the wire!" lmfao.

With NBA garbage, at least I'm watching players do things that I can't do/could ever do. If I want to watch mediocrity, I'll just go to my local gym or park and take a 6 pack with me.
    We vastly disagree on what “real basketball” is. I think it a team game while you prefer some overpaid jerkoff dribbling around for 20 seconds.

Rec league hoops isn’t equivalent in the slightest to ncaa hoops where they run real sets and play the way it supposed to be played. Some ultra talented star dribbling around most the time doesn’t do it for me, I can go to any playground or a and 1 mix tape shooting to see that crap.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

NHL.....TV college hoops

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

I would think sparty game or Michigan in heyday been cool. It woulda been awesome to see the fab 5, surely you agree with that? Lot of star power!!