asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lol., yea not sure it woulda mattered if pats laid on the coach eating burgers and snorting blow that entire week! Any examples with teams a little closer? Lol
    None I can remember, I think only other recent one was Raiders Texans the year before. I know Raiders won it as a touchdown underdog I believe but I'm not sure what either team did that year in preparation

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    None I can remember, I think only other recent one was Raiders Texans the year before. I know Raiders won it as a touchdown underdog I believe but I'm not sure what either team did that year in preparation
    I was just busting your balls a little, lol. Appreciate you making the effort to answer my question.

Even tho i can envision a path to under with chargers going on a bunch of time consuming clock chewing drives, after all you can pretty much do what you want to kc d and I have always felt under Lynn the chargers preferred game plan is exactly that. That said kinda like last night with under the only play that really makes sense to me here is the over.

Chargers/under might correlate to a degree although i don’t love it. Kc/over as well.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

I was just busting your balls a little, lol. Appreciate you making the effort to answer my question.

Even tho i can envision a path to under with chargers going on a bunch of time consuming clock chewing drives, after all you can pretty much do what you want to kc d and I have always felt under Lynn the chargers preferred game plan is exactly that. That said kinda like last night with under the only play that really makes sense to me here is the over.

Chargers/under might correlate to a degree although i don’t love it. Kc/over as well.
    I didn't even realize

I would bet over for sure if this game wasn't in Mexico but no interest because of the extreme altitude. Chargers always start so slow and shoot themselves in the foot but I think this is the type of game where they come out fast and really take it to the Chiefs. But again, no interest because it's in Mexico

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Chargers getting healthy and could win this game easily.. which means they'll get smoked 42-12
    LoL. Probably. I like the Chargers here too. Also I read books taking a ton of KC money so they're going to need LA to cover at least.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

You guys talking about the practiced at elevation angle.... have yall ever spent much time at elevation? If anything it wears you out the more time you spend there.

I would completely disregard it being any kind of advantage tonight for the LA Chargers

Kicking field goals = yes, probably helps

just my 2 cents

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    You guys talking about the practiced at elevation angle.... have yall ever spent much time at elevation? If anything it wears you out the more time you spend there.

I would completely disregard it being any kind of advantage tonight for the LA Chargers

just my 2 cents
    I have not. Interesting. Thanks

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

KC is finally starting all five healthy offensive players tonight with Fisher & Tardif, and Schwartz (Not the Law firm) all back in the game. This is the healthiest the KC O has been all season. Chargers Okung may miss tonight because of groin injury and replaced by the Rookie. I assume they will go grund attack vs KC. Altitude should be fun though.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post

just my 2 cents
    changing my pick because of this post. thx.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Chargers go from not allowing Aaron Rodgers a first down in the first half and handily besting down the packers to losing to the raiders.. they're a different team each week . Its hard to back them..

Chiefs arent the same team as last year either... idk man i might lay off this game and root for my boxes.. although i may take a small shot on chargers ML also

Nothing locked in yet

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    changing my pick because of this post. thx.
    I've spent plenty if time at high elevations. I've been to and hiked around the Arizona divide which is about the same elevation of Mexico City. Yes it does wear you out but there also is an element of the body getting used to the altitude. I think the Chargers did the right thing by practicing in those conditions.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

ball bustin?

banker loves balls

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

3-0 starring me in the face

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!