1. #1
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 5,330
    Betpoints: 10222

    Niners/Cards

    If you took the Cards, take the rest of the year off.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  2. #2
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,300
    Betpoints: 821

    That had to hurt some people really bad. wow.

  3. #3
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,143
    Betpoints: 133

    Wtf

  4. #4
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,406
    Betpoints: 4076

    NFL - [467] Arizona Cardinals +10-115

  5. #5
    U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-14
    Posts: 1,953
    Betpoints: 3222

    wow I just saw. 9ers went from losing to a bottom feeder to winning by 10 in a matter of seconds

  6. #6
    SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 41,115
    Betpoints: 4749

    Why not reviewable. The lineman was clearly in a pile of players meaning he is touched

  7. #7
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,331
    Betpoints: 5282

    Rigged wow books lost hundreds of millions no review. Lineman that pitched it back was down by contact.

  8. #8
    unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 8,191
    Betpoints: 10134

    Laid the 9.5
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  9. #9
    fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-11
    Posts: 5,750
    Betpoints: 4837

    Pushed with Arizona at +10. After I had Colorado St Saturday night not cover because of a 99 yard pick 6 with a minute left. I guess this is bad beat weekend.

  10. #10
    fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-11
    Posts: 5,750
    Betpoints: 4837

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Laid the 9.5
    Go buy a lottery ticket.

  11. #11
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 5,330
    Betpoints: 10222

    Thought the rule also was had to kick the extra point?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  12. #12
    DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-12
    Posts: 4,479
    Betpoints: 1259

    +10 here as well.

  13. #13
    unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 8,191
    Betpoints: 10134

    Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Go buy a lottery ticket.
    This is my redemption from OSU/NW like 6-7 years ago when I got burned the same way
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  14. #14
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,406
    Betpoints: 4076

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Rigged wow books lost hundreds of millions no review. Lineman that pitched it back was down by contact.

  15. #15
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 5,330
    Betpoints: 10222

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    This is my redemption from OSU/NW like 6-7 years ago when I got burned the same way
    Gamblers don't forget shit!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  16. #16
    fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-11
    Posts: 5,750
    Betpoints: 4837

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    This is my redemption from OSU/NW like 6-7 years ago when I got burned the same way
    I got burned on that one as well. Along with countless others. Somehow I never get wins like that though.

  17. #17
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15727

    What happened with the PAT?

  18. #18
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,300
    Betpoints: 821

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What happened with the PAT?
    There is a rule from a couple years ago that says that if there is a game winning TD with no time left that there is no PAT.

  19. #19
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,300
    Betpoints: 821

  20. #20
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 15727

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    There is a rule from a couple years ago that says that if there is a game winning TD with no time left that there is no PAT.
    Oh okay, on CBS gametracker they showed 2 seconds left following the score but they probably hadn't updated.

  21. #21
    LT Profits
    VIP Moderator
    LT Profits's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,532
    Betpoints: 66181

    Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Thought the rule also was had to kick the extra point?
    Changed the rule last year, only attempt conversion on last play if game is within 2 points.

  22. #22
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 31,300
    Betpoints: 821

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Oh okay, on CBS gametracker they showed 2 seconds left following the score but they probably hadn't updated.
    Yeah, there was 2 seconds left when the final play started and then the clock ran out during the fiasco.

  23. #23
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 116,001
    Betpoints: 22519

    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Laid the 9.5
    Same here. I bought the hook to 9.5



    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Dallas Cowboys -6-128

    San Francisco 49ers -9 -114



    And I am crossing zeros like a maniac for this teaser that pays +150


    Baltimore Ravens +2-115 (B+6)
    Game Start 11/17/2019 @ 10:00 AM


    New England Patriots +1-110 (B+6)
    Game Start 11/17/2019 @ 01:25 PM


    Chicago Bears +12-105 (B+6)
    Game Start 11/17/2019 @ 05:20 PM



  24. #24
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,800
    Betpoints: 4195

    Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Gamblers don't forget shit!
    I'll never forget the chargers playing in Pittsburgh in 2008 and they just took the lead 11-10 with seconds on the clock, needed to cover like 5 I think...San Diego fumbles on a desperation lateral or something and polamalu returns for a td to make it 17-10. Play goes to review and after review ref signals TD and game over. As CBS is going off the air to get ready for 60 minutes, the score of 11-10 flashes on the screen as the final. ESPN scoreboard says 17-10. I was in celebration mode that my last leg of my parlay miraculously hit and figured CBS didn't update the graphic on the screen. I mean it went to review and the ref said TD right? Well somehow the game ended 11-10 and there was mass confusion. Apparently the lateral was not a lateral therefore no fumble and they did not count the TD, even though it was counted after review and the game was declared over at 17-10. To this day I still don't know how I lost that ticket
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022


  25. #25
    rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-20-05
    Posts: 22,331
    Betpoints: 5282

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I'll never forget the chargers playing in Pittsburgh in 2008 and they just took the lead 11-10 with seconds on the clock, needed to cover like 5 I think...San Diego fumbles on a desperation lateral or something and polamalu returns for a td to make it 17-10. Play goes to review and after review ref signals TD and game over. As CBS is going off the air to get ready for 60 minutes, the score of 11-10 flashes on the screen as the final. ESPN scoreboard says 17-10. I was in celebration mode that my last leg of my parlay miraculously hit and figured CBS didn't update the graphic on the screen. I mean it went to review and the ref said TD right? Well somehow the game ended 11-10 and there was mass confusion. Apparently the lateral was not a lateral therefore no fumble and they did not count the TD, even though it was counted after review and the game was declared over at 17-10. To this day I still don't know how I lost that ticket
    Was an incomplete forward lateral. If they review this one it would of been no TD as well.

  26. #26
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 12,168
    Betpoints: 1871

    Boom!

  27. #27
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 16,785
    Betpoints: 2114

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Rigged wow books lost hundreds of millions no review. Lineman that pitched it back was down by contact.
    seen atleast 100k worth of tickets that were on cardinals +9.5

    lost my fantasy game because of that shit

  28. #28
    LT Profits
    VIP Moderator
    LT Profits's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,532
    Betpoints: 66181

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I'll never forget the chargers playing in Pittsburgh in 2008 and they just took the lead 11-10 with seconds on the clock, needed to cover like 5 I think...San Diego fumbles on a desperation lateral or something and polamalu returns for a td to make it 17-10. Play goes to review and after review ref signals TD and game over. As CBS is going off the air to get ready for 60 minutes, the score of 11-10 flashes on the screen as the final. ESPN scoreboard says 17-10. I was in celebration mode that my last leg of my parlay miraculously hit and figured CBS didn't update the graphic on the screen. I mean it went to review and the ref said TD right? Well somehow the game ended 11-10 and there was mass confusion. Apparently the lateral was not a lateral therefore no fumble and they did not count the TD, even though it was counted after review and the game was declared over at 17-10. To this day I still don't know how I lost that ticket
    I remember it well!

    And the refs actually got it right, there was a lateral called during the play that was actually forward after review that hit the ground, and even though it was an illegal forward pass, the play was still dead once it hit the ground, same as an incomplete pass.

  29. #29
    LT Profits
    VIP Moderator
    LT Profits's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,532
    Betpoints: 66181

    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Was an incomplete forward lateral. If they review this one it would of been no TD as well.
    Oops I should have continued reading the thread before responding.


Top