lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

5dimes

is bullshit. all of a sudden i cant cash out with bitcoin when i deposit with credit card. been playing with the same balance for a while i just cashed out 1000 a month ago. ive been doing this for years. all im getting is a check when i hit cashout. they said in order to do bitcoin u need to deposit three seperate times and bet it all at once once u make one deposit to become bitcoin exclusive. theyre making me want to leave

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is why I am so happy that we have books in the US now. Cash in and cash out with Paypal.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Sorry man, but this has been their clearly stated rule for a while now. One non btc deposit knocks you out of bitcoin exclusive

Its unfair to expect them to take credit card deposits and then pay out BTC... no one would deposit btc, and theyd be flooded with CC deposits again which are risky and expensive to process

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    Sorry man, but this has been their clearly stated rule for a while now. One non btc deposit knocks you out of bitcoin exclusive

Its unfair to expect them to take credit card deposits and then pay out BTC... no one would deposit btc, and theyd be flooded with CC deposits again which are risky and expensive to process
    figures thanks droopy. was just wierd how ive cashed out numerous times this year without an issue until now. guess ill ** my whole balance then start depositing bitcoin

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    figures thanks droopy. was just wierd how ive cashed out numerous times this year without an issue until now. guess ill ** my whole balance then start depositing bitcoin
    why not just make some BTC deposits for a couple bucks to become bitcoin exclusive and then cash it all out?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Does 5dimes charge a fee for the plastic deposit?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    why not just make some BTC deposits for a couple bucks to become bitcoin exclusive and then cash it all out?
    Too easy. Better to cry

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    they said my acct needs to be at zero, then i have to do my normal deposits like 500, bet that balance, then deposit another 500, bet that, another 500 then bet that. theyre out of their minds lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always pay attention to the rules
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Always pay attention to the rules
    Good advice

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Does 5dimes charge a fee for the plastic deposit?
    5dimes and Heritage do not charge fees for plastic deposits...however, most U.S. banks do (because it's considered a foreign transaction) and that is why you get charged a few dollars and some change for every deposit you make.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    they said my acct needs to be at zero, then i have to do my normal deposits like 500, bet that balance, then deposit another 500, bet that, another 500 then bet that. theyre out of their minds lol
    I'm guessing this is to avoid those foreign rollover bet scammers? not sure if it makes sense in those words, but basically avoiding the guys who make accounts here crying about getting stiffed from a book after trying to scam them out of a bonus..

for the record, I'm not saying you're doing this. I just think this is one of those rare cases where the books attempt to weed away scammers is being a detriment to a legitimate customer of their book (you).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They have a reason for everything just use bitcoin in the future