MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

spurs blowning game after game

another late game blow . i guess my over for the season does not look good anymore

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s embarrassing now it’s time for a change like I said at the coach position

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

looks like its about time soon

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

They paid the wrong point guard, they are better with white than Murray.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Thermaflu must of had them.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

It's like 10 games into the year bro, chill. Spurs got a good team. Not sure why the hell they're starting Trey Lyles. I had enough of this philosophy about bringing guys off the bench. Rudy Gay is a better player than Trey Lyles. Start him at the 4, get more threats on the floor.

Enough of this mickey mouse shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thermaflu must of had them.
    Get lost idiot.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Why isn't Demarr Carroll playing at all? He was their top free agent signing and he's getting DNPs every night

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It's like 10 games into the year bro, chill. Spurs got a good team. Not sure why the hell they're starting Trey Lyles. I had enough of this philosophy about bringing guys off the bench. Rudy Gay is a better player than Trey Lyles. Start him at the 4, get more threats on the floor.

Rudy gay is old he's not playing starters me nutes, that's why he comes off the bench.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Didn't even realize Gay was still in the league, guy has to be 35 years old...

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Rudy gay is old he's not playing starters me nutes, that's why he comes off the bench.
    Rudy Gay is 33. His numbers are far better than Lyles. And you don't have to play starters minutes to be a starter. Being a starter is about setting the tone. Rudy Gay is far superior to Trey Lyles, in every way on the floor. If you're better, you start, and you finish. All this other stuff is mickey mouse bullshit. Little gimmicks.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

this team does not play defense like spurs teams of past. but i remember thinking they were dead last year when they lost 8 of 11 to start november. especially when they gave up 140 twice and hadn't done that in years. and then pop turned it around.

MrSink

I know , but a little bit scared now .

Why isn't Demarr Carroll playing at all? He was their top free agent signing and he's getting DNPs every night
    indeeed . I was super pumped about this signin . One of the most important thing why I placed this bet

thomorino

Rudy Gay is 33. His numbers are far better than Lyles. And you don't have to play starters minutes to be a starter. Being a starter is about setting the tone. Rudy Gay is far superior to Trey Lyles, in every way on the floor. If you're better, you start, and you finish. All this other stuff is mickey mouse bullshit. Little gimmicks.
    Poppovich is an arrogant person who has mad many mistak s but gay is I jury prone and old he shouldn't start.

The real reason the spurs suck is they never replaced am ageing Parker with an all star point guard they overpaid Aldridge instead of upgrading at the point in a guard league. Aldridge isn't built for the league anymore, he's not even an average three point shooter.

MrSink

PG with two times 30+ games

wrong post

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Poppovich is an arrogant person who has mad many mistak s but gay is I jury prone and old he shouldn't start.

The real reason the spurs suck is they never replaced am ageing Parker with an all star point guard they overpaid Aldridge instead of upgrading at the point in a guard league. Aldridge isn't built for the league anymore, he's not even an average three point shooter.
    LA probably their best player. Having a tough year, but I don't see why your posts don't address the shitons of the team. The likes of Trey Lyles, a player who should be in the D league... has no business starting for the San Antonio Spurs. He has no business even being a rotational player. Forbes should not be starting, White should be along with Murray and Derozen and Gay and LA. This gives the Spurs a very athletic and long defensive lineup. It'd be hard to score on them. Forbes is a worthless defender.

There's just too much "oh space the floor" kind of talk. You have to put the best players on the floor at the end of the day and let them gel and play their own unique style. Murray and White together is a very good defensive backcourt and two guys who can get out and run. Forbes is a little mouse.

thomorino

LA probably their best player. Having a tough year, but I don't see why your posts don't address the shitons of the team. The likes of Trey Lyles, a player who should be in the D league... has no business starting for the San Antonio Spurs. He has no business even being a rotational player. Forbes should not be starting, White should be along with Murray and Derozen and Gay and LA. This gives the Spurs a very athletic and long defensive lineup. It'd be hard to score on them. Forbes is a worthless defender.

There's just too much "oh space the floor" kind of talk. You have to put the best players on the floor at the end of the day and let them gel and play their own unique style. Murray and White together is a very good defensive backcourt and two guys who can get out and run. Forbes is a little mouse.
    White is a point guard he can't play off the ball. I think white is better than Murray and I agree with you he should be starting, but they grossly overpaid Murray and they have to start him now.

Aldridge is is heavily overrated, he can't shoot 3s and isn't a good defender, deroazan is q much better player now that Aldridge instead of s older.

I agree with you Lyle's sucks but gay is 33 and injury prone, starting him is not the answer.