shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Browns have such an easy schedule coming up, post season a possibility but now without their best player. The Cleveland browns everyone!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Browns have such an easy schedule coming up, post season a possibility but now without their best player. The Cleveland browns everyone!
    I don’t see them being better than .500 rest of way, they slightly better than the awful teams. Still have Steelers and ravens again, they lose both of those.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m certainly not trying to vilify him for it. I understand going nuts in a fight as well as anyone, I havnt agreed with any the ppl being too harsh on him any more than Mac who thinks somehow that is no more wrong than anything else that happened (calling it self defense which total horse shit).. End of day he has to be done for rest of the year, I’m sure he glad he didn’t collapse dudes skull! Lol.
    I said he fukked up and he should be suspended. But I never will question a guy on why he responded the way he did. I don't know what Garrett was thinking anymore than what Rudolph was thinking. I do know that if 3 guys are rushing me and I'm backed into a corner, I'm going to fight not flight. If I have a weapon in my hand, I'm going to use it in SELF DEFENSE. But if I'm Garrett and I have millions of dollars to lose and the world is watching, I hope I'd be smarter than that and will just walk away. But I'm not Garrett. How Rudolph gets off and not Garrett, Pouncey and Ogunjobi is laughable.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Ogunjobi suspension is one of most laughable things I've ever seen in the NFL.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11126

some of the replies in this thread defending garrett and vilifying the QB are just astounding. simply astounding.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    some of the replies in this thread defending garrett and vilifying the QB are just astounding. simply astounding.
    How can we crucify the little, itty bitty prom king Rudolph after being brutalized by the big beast Myles. poor little Rudolph did nothing wrong and should be commended for his perfect attendance and behavior in school. Also, Pouncey came to his rescue and was his knight in shining armor. He is the hero protected the pretty boy from the black monster.

Meanwhile Rudolph is 6'5 and 240 lbs. An inch taller than Garrett btw.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How can we crucify the little, itty bitty prom king Rudolph after being brutalized by the big beast Myles. poor little Rudolph did nothing wrong and should be commended for his perfect attendance and behavior in school. Also, Pouncey came to his rescue and was his knight in shining armor. He is the hero protected the pretty boy from the black monster.

Meanwhile Rudolph is 6'5 and 240 lbs. An inch taller than Garrett btw.
    you left out he had NO weapon

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

this event has seemingly created more brain damage in many viewers, than it has to the dork that actually got hit in the head with a helmet.

obsessed and rambling

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    But you failed to mention that your client tried to reach for a weapon...

SBR Tony

But you failed to mention that your client tried to reach for a weapon...
    and what weapon was that ?

please present your evidence in support of your proposition

Mac4Lyfe

and what weapon was that ?
    please present your evidence in support of your proposition

I'm not sure if you're serious? You said Rudolph didn't have a weapon, implying that Garrett did with the helmet. You failed to mention that Rudolph was the person who first reached for the said weapon (helmet) by trying to take Garrett's weapon off his head. It is very clear by the twitter image below that Rudolph was reaching for the weapon. If Mason didn't try to take Garrett's helmet off, Garrett most likely wouldn't have taken Mason's helmet off.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1195202480914804736

Look how much bigger Rudolph is over his teammates. But he's the victim. Please.

He got what he deserved...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

"Browns’ DE Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely, with a minimum of at least this regular season and playoffs." - Adam Schefter

Mac4Lyfe

And where was the outrage when this happened a few months ago? Not a peep from you and your crew. Oh, Kyle Long is white, so it's alright.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)]
    Andrew Joseph

August 15, 2019 2:19 pm

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.72)]Bears offensive lineman Kyle Long had himself an interesting day at training camp on Wednesday. And by interesting, I mean that he took off a fellow player’s helmet and tried to beat him with it.
    No, really, he did.
    The three-time Pro Bowler was ejected from a mock scrimmage session after he got into a fight with rookie defensive lineman Jalen Dalton. Long apparently took exception to an earlier block by Dalton during an interception return. And frustrations boiled over when Long removed Dalton’s helmet and started hitting him with the helmet.
    Training camp fights happen, but you never want to see a player use a helmet as a literal weapon.
    Jason Lieser
    @JasonLieser

Quite a practice for Bears RG Kyle Long tonight. Got into a scrap with rookie DE Jalen Dalton. Took Dalton’s helmet and starting hitting him with it. Then chucked it down the field. Was pulled from practice.

Oh, and then Long barfed a couple times on the sideline.

7:38 PM - Aug 14, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

246 people are talking about this

He then threw the helmet — as if that wasn’t enough.
    As Long was being removed from practice, he topped the whole altercation off by vomiting on the sideline.

[/COLOR]

SBR Tony

I'm not sure if you're serious? You said Rudolph didn't have a weapon, implying that Garrett did with the helmet. You failed to mention that Rudolph was the person who first reached for the said weapon (helmet) by trying to take Garrett's weapon off his head. It is very clear by the twitter image below that Rudolph was reaching for the weapon. If Mason didn't try to take Garrett's helmet off, Garrett most likely wouldn't have taken Mason's helmet off.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1195202480914804736

Look how much bigger Rudolph is over his teammates. But he's the victim. Please.

He got what he deserved...

so by your evidence, the said video he tried but didn't get his helmet off, soooo he didn't have a weapon.
    thank you

Mac4Lyfe

so by your evidence, the said video he tried but didn't get his helmet off, soooo he didn't have a weapon.
    thank you
    So if a perp reached for a gun but didn't get it, the police don't have a right to shoot him???

especially if the dumb ass perp charged after them?

SBR Tony

So if a perp reached for a gun but didn't get it, the police don't have a right to shoot him???
    you want to compare that situation to this ?? lol
    none of us know for sure what Rudolph would have done if he had gotten Garrett's helmet off anyway. Maybe he just throws it in the air ?
    maybe he runs off the field with it, maybe he pisses on it ? we don't know. but what we do know is Garrett did get Rudolph's helmet off and he did use it as a weapon and did hit Rudolph in the head with it. those are the facts

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Come on Mac, embellishing much? Think maybe he grabbed his helmet to get Garrett off of him? Kicked in the nuts didn't happen, closest thing to a kick was Rudolph pushing him away while on his back. Think maybe he rushed after him because he was pissed? Understandable if you've ever had a helmet torn off your head while wearing it. And the Steelers didn't attack him until he swung the helmet. You're a fan, as a Bucs fan I get it. But Garrett is the primary offender, he escalated it and he owned it. End of story.

One more time, from 1:24 on. Pretty fukn' clear.

It's weird I feel like this is starting to get racial undertones on Twitter and media etc. As a white as penetrate guy I've never thought about it that way.

If Clay Mathews or Watt whoever did this to Deshaun Watson, I'd be saying the exact same shit.

Some High folllow black Twitters (guys followed by Van pelt and Shefty for example) are almost calling for Rudolphs head and saying it should had been worse.

Some serious bad takes out there.

Mac4Lyfe

you want to compare that situation to this ?? lol
    none of us know for sure what Rudolph would have done if he had gotten Garrett's helmet off anyway. Maybe he just throws it in the air ?
    maybe he runs off the field with it, maybe he pisses on it ? we don't know. but what we do know is Garrett did get Rudolph's helmet off and he did use it as a weapon and did hit Rudolph in the head with it. those are the facts
    Exactly, we DO NOT KNOW what Rudolph would have done with his helmet/weapon as you called it, just like we don't know what a perp would do with a weapon. Does Garrett have to wait to find out? Rudolph started the melee and kept at it. You don't see any blame in what he did?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    It's weird I feel like this is starting to get racial undertones on Twitter and media etc. As a white as penetrate guy I've never thought about it that way.
    If Clay Mathews or Watt whoever did this to Deshaun Watson, I'd be saying the exact same shit.
    Some High folllow black Twitters (guys followed by Van pelt and Shefty for example) are almost calling for Rudolphs head and saying it should had been worse.
    Some serious bad takes out there.
    Wouldn't you think other people would say the same thing and express the same outrage? Then please explain how Long could bash Dalton over the head repeatedly with his helmet a few months ago and yet it was swept under the rug?

Do you think Rudolph should get a suspension??? Do you think he did anything wrong?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mac, with all of the crazy shit that happened over the years in the NFL(and I am talking the brutal shit that happened years ago) when has a player ever had to defend themselves using another player's helmet as a weapon?

You're going on waaay too long trying to justify something that isn't justifiable.

Kermit

Long could bash Dalton over the head repeatedly with his helmet a few months ago
    Bashed him over the head repeatedly?

On Wednesday night, in an under-the-lights mock game at Halas Hall, guard Kyle Long was ejected after attacking defensive lineman Jalen Dalton. During a dust-up in the trenches, Long pulled Dalton’s helmet off and began swinging it angrily at the undrafted rookie, connecting several times, it appeared, in Dalton’s shoulder area.

Kermit

And Mac, it was probably "Swept under the rug" because it wasn't on national television with millions of people watching. And as far as I know, has no actual video of what happened.

homie1975

Im.starting to think Mac either bet on mason and lost or bet against him and lost. Either that or mason phukked his girl.

These are the only explanations for Mac defending the indefensible.

It's kind of sad to see actually.

Kermit

Im.starting to think Mac either bet on mason and lost or bet against him and lost. Either that or mason phukked his girl.

These are the only explanations for Mac defending the indefensible.

It's kind of sad to see actually.
    Mac is a good dude, his blood is just way too brown.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Macs a good dude, his blood is just way too brown.
    Yes he's a great guy and he's sharp too. I've learned about the stock market from him. He's a smart guy

But on this subject he's got a major blind spot. And he is flat out wrong. Mason was no saint here but myles took it to a whole new level. Absolutely unacceptable behavior by myles. Period. Full stop.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Mac going full retard in this thread.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Mac, I love ya pal.

But you have gone off the damn reservation with this one.

What in thee fuk are you talking about?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Mac, I love ya pal.

But you have gone off the damn reservation with this one.

What in thee fuk are you talking about?
    same here. Mac put down the pipe

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

You guys are nuts, whether Mac is serious or putting on an act it has been far more entertaining than if everyone was logical and thought alike. I didn't know this place was supposed to a mirror image of the office.

Mac one of the best when it comes to Cleveland sports teams. The warriors/Cavs finals were crystallized in the game threads solely bc of Mac. Made the series far more fun than they rly were

DwightShrute

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

His weapon was stoled

homie1975

This emotion from Mac is clearly about race.

I'm not black and I'm not white. I am also considered very open minded racially by all of my family and friends.

This one is clear though. The white guy started it but the 3 black guys took it to a completely different level in terms of real violence swinging a helmet and punching and kicking.

The escalation to real danger occurred by 3 black guys. I hate saying this but it's true. And for me it is clear as day

DwightShrute

This emotion from Mac is clearly about race.

I'm not black and I'm not white. I am also considered very open minded racially by all of my family and friends.

This one is clear though. The white guy started it but the 3 black guys took it to a completely different level in terms of real violence swinging a helmet and punching and kicking.

The escalation to real danger occurred by 3 black guys. I hate saying this but it's true. And for me it is clear as day

why interject race into this when its clearly is irrelevant?

First ... 345678 Last