Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11279

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No more then clowns fans be punished for life cause they have no clue how to evaluate qb talent. Rudolph in 3rd round way better draft pick than Faker 1 overall.
    What game were you watching?

Do you really believe Rudolph is better than Baker? Rudolph won't be in the league a year or 2 from now.

Garrett was the star here. A rotational player in Rudolph egged on the superstar and was able to get him kicked out. Good job Mason but karma is a bitch.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    all hell broke loose before the helmet swing. Garrett swung the helmet in self defense when being rushed by 3 steelers including Rudolph.
    Rudolph grabbed Garrett's helmet, twisted it and tried to gouge his face/eyes. He then kicked Garrett twice in the nuts then proceeded to follow him then grabbed his junk while his 2 teammates are holding Garrett. Then being the instigator he was, he get's bopped on the head and cries like a lil bitch as if he was the victim. Rudolph perpetrated the entire incident. He got tackled while throwing the ball down 2 scores with 8 seconds left, he then decided to pick a fight and got dealt with.

Rudolph had motive and started the melee. Rudolph escalated the situation and then pursued Garrett when he should have fled. Sure Garrett fukked up but how in the hell do you not see Rudolph's complicity? What fan goggles are you wearing?
    Jfc. I stopped reading after you just Making most redic statement in entire thread!! “He swung the helmet in self defense”??!?!!! Bro you a clown with that statement.

Your bs homerism and pathetic attempt to place blame other places is sorry. Even the guy who guilty owning it and takin more responsibility than you! Stop with the bs victim shit. He was in the wrong and he owned it. I can respect that, not your stance at all.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Dlo - i didn't think about the 2 tackles Rudolph made. I don't think it triggered Myles but we may never know.

Garretts tackle on Rudolph is a bang, bang play. It was not dirty and the play was certainly not over. But you admit that Rudolph started it all and then you said that Rudolph lost control as well. What we all saw was 2 players getting in a fight. He say, she say on who started it. I contend Rudolph started it when he was on the ground after being tackled. But why does that matter? How Rudolph comes out of this free and clear is puzzling.
    Yeah like I said Rudolph isn't innocent. I think Garrett started the dirty stuff and knew what he was doing with that tackle. Rudolph twisting Garrett's helmet was pretty ridiculous, and I think that whole defense was already on a short fuse with him for making tackles a QB normally doesn't make. Plus it seems like he likes to run his mouth. Garrett was the one who took it to a physically dangerous, maybe even deadly level though.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Jfc. I stopped reading after you just Making most redic statement in entire thread!! “He swung the helmet in self defense”??!?!!! Bro you a clown with that statement.

Your bs homerism and pathetic attempt to place blame other places is sorry. Even the guy who guilty owning it and takin more responsibility than you! Stop with the bs victim shit. He was in the wrong and he owned it. I can respect that, not your stance at all.
    He was in the wrong. So was Rudolph. Rudolph not getting suspended too is crazy.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    He was in the wrong. So was Rudolph. Rudolph not getting suspended too is crazy.
    I don’t see what anyone did that was future games suspension worthy until the helmet got swung? Up to that point it was nothing more than a dust up that happens occasionally, once he swung the helmet when it got serious. Until that point I don’t think there was anything happening that deserved more than tossed from game and maybe another week.

Mac4Lyfe

Fukk off. If you and 2 of your goons came after me i would bash your fukking head in too. Has nothing to do with being wrong, a victim or taking responsibility. You rush me, you're going to get knocked the fukk out.

Mac4Lyfe

I don’t see what anyone did that was future games suspension worthy until the helmet got swung? Up to that point it was nothing more than a dust up that happens occasionally, once he swung the helmet when it got serious. Until that point I don’t think there was anything happening that deserved more than tossed from game and maybe another week.
    Eat shit. Rudolph twisted his helmet, gouged his face, kicked him in the nuts twice and rushed after him. Fukk you.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Lol, just a dust up. Guys trying to rip each others helmets off. Nothing to see here.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Eat shit. Rudolph twisted his helmet, gouged his face, kicked him in the nuts twice and rushed after him. Fukk you.
    I still haven't seen the nut kicks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lol, just a dust up. Guys trying to rip each others helmets off. Nothing to see here.
    You never seen that before?

2daBank

Bleeding heart clowns never want the guilty to take responsibility. You been shoveling shit this whole thread, nobody eating it but you pal.

Don’t get all tough with the cussing. You ain’t ever been tough.

Funny, best player on your shitbag team gone and you mad. You nailed this clowns team being awesome. Another hot take!! Lmfao.
    Points Awarded:

toddsclowns gave 2daBank 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Seems like the only people defending Garret are wiggers, ghetto blacks, white liberals, and Browns fans. In other words, life’s losers.
    I am none of those. If Rudolph gets nothing than Garrett should get 2 games max

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I am none of those. If Rudolph gets nothing than Garrett should get 2 games max
    He hit guy with his helmet. I’m done arguing. NFL got it right, he gone for year and nothing for Rudolph. Say different all you want, reasonable ppl have spoken.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

I haven’t seen the face gouge or nut kicks, did try to look for them, but video I saw doesn’t seem to show that. In all due respect, he did rush him after being ripped off the ground by his face mask and having his helmet removed. Guess I just can’t understand how that is Garrett being in a “defensive position”
    Last edited by toddsclowns; 11-15-19 at 12:57 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    I haven’t seen the face gouge or but kicks, did try to look for them, but video I saw doesn’t seem to show that. In all due respect, he did rush him after being ripped off the ground by his face mask and having his helmet removed. Guess I just can’t understand how that is being in a “defensive position”
    I posted it in the 2 or 3 threads we have here. I can't keep up.

shadymcgrady

He hit guy with his helmet. I’m done arguing. NFL got it right, he gone for year and nothing for Rudolph. Say different all you want, reasonable ppl have spoken.
    I choose to believe what's more entertaining, eff the truth. This isn't a workplace environment, I don't have to be on my meds

Mac4Lyfe

Bleeding heart clowns never want the guilty to take responsibility. You been shoveling shit this whole thread, nobody eating it but you pal.
    Don’t get all tough with the cussing. You ain’t ever been tough.
    Funny, best player on your shitbag team gone and you mad. You nailed this clowns team being awesome. Another hot take!! Lmfao.
    I ain't mad. I'm glad Rudolph got bopped over the head. Your Stoolers just got their pants pulled down and their shit pushed in on National TV. Your beloved Steelers were dropping like flies because Browns players were knocking them the fukk out of the game. In the past, it was the Steelers doing the ass whipping but not last night. We just saw a changing of the guard. The big bully Steelers got punched in the fukking mouth and they couldn't take it. The Steelers are a bunch of cry babies.

The Browns own this division from now on. Keep grasping for straws but Pittsburgh rein is OVER. If the Browns are clowns what the fukk does that make the Steelers??? Haha

shadymcgrady

I ain't mad. I'm glad Rudolph got bopped over the head. Your Stoolers just got their pants pulled down and their shit pushed in on National TV. Your beloved Steelers were dropping like flies because Browns players were knocking them the fukk out of the game. In the past, it was the Steelers doing the ass whipping but not last night. We just saw a changing of the guard. The big bully Steelers got punched in the fukking mouth and they couldn't take it. The Steelers are a bunch of cry babies.

The Browns own this division from now on. Keep grasping for straws but Pittsburgh rein is OVER. If the Browns are clowns what the fukk does that make the Steelers??? Haha
    Payback is a bitch and vengeance is sweet but as far as the division goes, Baltimore might have something to say about that

2daBank

Lmfao. I don’t give a fukk bout Steelers but just another clown homer take by you. Funny tho cause it awesome watching them suck while morons such as yourself buy in. Terrible run team, never touch the ravens. Keep believing tho, you fun to laugh at.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6566

Come on Mac, embellishing much? Think maybe he grabbed his helmet to get Garrett off of him? Kicked in the nuts didn't happen, closest thing to a kick was Rudolph pushing him away while on his back. Think maybe he rushed after him because he was pissed? Understandable if you've ever had a helmet torn off your head while wearing it. And the Steelers didn't attack him until he swung the helmet. You're a fan, as a Bucs fan I get it. But Garrett is the primary offender, he escalated it and he owned it. End of story.

One more time, from 1:24 on. Pretty fukn' clear.

Points Awarded:

toddsclowns gave swordsandtequila 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

the steelers would of be done a favor if rudolph was suspended

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I like how people are saying "intent was to hurt rudolph."

If you guys ever played football on defense growing up or know any defenders who played in college or even NFL, those guys, especially if you're a hard hitter, are literally trying to hurt someone on every play. If they say no they are straight bullshitting.

Aaron Donald is trying to hurt the qb on every play. He's like a lion springing off the line.

Kam Chancelor was trying to hurt someone every play.

Lawrence Taylor used to fukk people up badly.

How about what the Saints did to Brett Farve and Payton Manning?

Literally bets being made about who can hurt someone.

Wonder what NFL will look like in 25 years.

15 yarder and ejection for a "hard hit with an intent to inflict bodily damage."

lmao, no shit. You think a defender doesn't want to break Adrian Peterson's ribs so he's out for the game?

Everyone saying "they've never seen anything like this" are living in the moment.

Guy did a dumb thing at end of the day, but everyone gotta relax.

Nothing happened to Rudolph. Not even a speck of blood.

There were guys last night who actually suffered long term damage to their health, and no one gives a fukk? Lol okay.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

^^ 2dabank, you gotta admit that I make some good points in that post.

Give me props or na?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Give me props or na?
    I think it was Ju Ju that had blood coming out of his ears after a hit. But oh my God, pretty white boy Rudolph got bopped over the head by that huge big black animal. He should rot in jail.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Give me props or na?
    Injuries/damage during normal run of play and within the rules is understood, the players take the field and the risk knowing and accepting that. I doubt any of them accept getting stomped in the face with cleats (Haynesworth) or bashed on an exposed head with a helmet, that was pretty clear by their reactions. Rudolph not being injured doesn't diminish the act. So while your points are understood, they don't apply.

2daBank

Give me props or na?
    I didn’t even read it pal. I’d admit you often make good points if you wernt so damn full of yourself and be so hung up on individuals in a team sport!!

2daBank

Yes I agree with that post goaty.

Like I said before Garrett hit him with the helmet I said was nothing but a dust up. Kinda reminded me of aj green vs Ramsey few years back. I been in lots of dust ups in my day. When he hits dude w his helmet he has to get suspended for rest of year,,, obviously he knows he can’t do that and I’m sure regrets it. I’ve done some crazy things to ppl in heat of a fight I wasn’t proud of. Has happened to most real men in some form when their blood boiling in a fight!!

2daBank

I think it was Ju Ju that had blood coming out of his ears after a hit. But oh my God, pretty white boy Rudolph got bopped over the head by that huge big black animal. He should rot in jail.
    That never been my take. Just cause idiots on one extreme doesn’t make you right to take the other. It was in no way “self defense”, it was clearly wrong, he owned it, will take his suspension and move on.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Injuries/damage during normal run of play and within the rules is understood, the players take the field and the risk knowing and accepting that. I doubt any of them accept getting stomped in the face with cleats (Haynesworth) or bashed on an exposed head with a helmet, that was pretty clear by their reactions. Rudolph not being injured doesn't diminish the act. So while your points are understood, they don't apply.
    I think they do. Because we're talking about "intention."

It is Aaron Donald's intention to hurt the quarterback on every play. I can pretty much guarantee that. You hurt the quarterback, you win the game. A DL has one task, and that's it.

Chancellor? His task was to make you feel his wrath on every hit, so you wouldn't dare ever come over the middle again. His mindset on every play was "I'm going to light this fukker up if he crosses over the middle." The intention is to hurt someone.

2daBank

It is Aaron Donald's intention to hurt the quarterback on every play. I can pretty much guarantee that. You hurt the quarterback, you win the game. A DL has one task, and that's it.

Chancellor? His task was to make you feel his wrath on every hit, so you wouldn't dare ever come over the middle again. His mindset on every play was "I'm going to light this fukker up if he crosses over the middle." The intention is to hurt someone.
    When you bring a weapon into it it changes things. You supposed to physically dominate your opponent, not hit them with a helmet!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Within the rules of the game. And there's actually a rule on the book against striking someone with a helmet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Within the rules of the game. And there's actually a rule on the book against striking someone with a helmet.
    There def should be! Lol. Kinda the equivalent of a hockey player taking his skate off and trying to stab a guy with it! Lol

Goat Milk

When you bring a weapon into it it changes things. You supposed to physically dominate your opponent, not hit them with a helmet!!
    I agree, not defending the guy. I think he should be suspended. But remember before the rule change when guys were using their helmets as weapons to dive into players knees? Careers were ended, literally, and the player never even got a 1 game suspension.

The saints ended Brett Favre's career. Do you guys remember Jonathon Vilma in that case?

Can someone tell us what happened, because I forget.

I know Goddell suspended vilma for the ENTIRE YEAR.

And then he appealed. And won.

And I remember him playing that season, although I forget how much of it he played.

2daBank

I agree, not defending the guy. I think he should be suspended. But remember before the rule change when guys were using their helmets to dive into players knees? Careers were ended, literally, and the player never even got a 1 game suspension.

The saints ended Brett Favre's career. Do you guys remember Jonathon Vilma in that case?

Can someone tell us what happened, because I forget.

I know Goddell suspended vilma for the ENTIRE YEAR.

And then he appealed. And won.

And I remember him playing that season, although I forget how much of it he played.
    I’m certainly not trying to vilify him for it. I understand going nuts in a fight as well as anyone, I havnt agreed with any the ppl being too harsh on him any more than Mac who thinks somehow that is no more wrong than anything else that happened (calling it self defense which total horse shit).. End of day he has to be done for rest of the year, I’m sure he glad he didn’t collapse dudes skull! Lol.

First ... 2345678 Last