SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Are the Miami dolphins still "Tanking"

or have they found their groove and don't really care about grabbing a top QB ?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The players on the field and the coach were never tanking. The front office just made it really tough on their ability to win games! They never wernt trying, id argue bungals trying way less than fish!

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Players and coaches don't tank. And I don't think the front office wants to lose every game They just wanted to tear the roster down and start from scratch.

And I don't think they should want a QB anyway. Rebuild the roster first then get the QB.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    or have they found their groove and don't really care about grabbing a top QB ?
    Pro teams don't take...they get paid tons of money to be professionals...most of them have pride and take their craft very seriously...this "tanking" theory is bullshit propaganda and myths that are started and perpetuated on various forums, websites, and message boards alike...not to mention it's also a false narrative that gets overplayed and exaggerated by the media.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

the way tua is looking the dolphins can win more games and still get him

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Players and coaches don't tank. And I don't think the front office wants to lose every game They just wanted to tear the roster down and start from scratch.

And I don't think they should want a QB anyway. Rebuild the roster first then get the QB.
    Dont disagree with your thought but If they think there one they love in this draft they love they gotta take him, don’t have to play him tho!! Even if they don’t love one they should still use one their picks on one cause you gotta figure that position out!!! I think teams should draft a qb almost every year in later rounds, even if they have one!!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    The players on the field and the coach were never tanking. The front office just made it really tough on their ability to win games! They never wernt trying, id argue bungals trying way less than fish!
    Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post

Spot on.

i don’t think there is any reason to get super excited for tua, Herbert and burrows this draft.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

that's why I wrote it as "Tanking"

2dabank and the others have it 100%, the front office just made it harder for the fish to win, making their trades and cutting whomever
    getting the payroll down, building up their picks for 2020 & 2021. With the right moves & picks this team could have a future

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Fitzmagic playing for $$$$

Guy is a wild west hired gun

You're never out of it w him and you're never the ML fav w him lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    that's why I wrote it as "Tanking"

2dabank and the others have it 100%, the front office just made it harder for the fish to win, making their trades and cutting whomever
    getting the payroll down, building up their picks for 2020 & 2021. With the right moves & picks this team could have a future
    No doubt. I think they might have finally found a hoody disciple who has what it takes to be a good coach in this league. The fact they playing the bearded clown at qb proves they have no interest trying to lose games. Be easy to play Rosen and say they were seeing what they had and everyone would understand.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nope

no sure fix #1 pick

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

just winning a little trying to show tua they are as miserable as everyone thinks so he doesnt put it out there to certain teams to not draft him because he aint playing for them like elway and peyton did hehe

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Nobody wants a lefty QB

You'd have to flip your whole offensive scheme, get a right tackle, deal w RBs who've never taken a lefty hand off, wrs who e never caught a lefty spiral, etc

Drafting Tua, w his injuries to boot, should be a franchise killer

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    just winning a little trying to show tua they are as miserable as everyone thinks so he doesnt put it out there to certain teams to not draft him because he aint playing for them like elway and peyton did hehe
    I don’t think any GM is sold they want to build their team around Tua, nor would I be. There lot of good qb prospects in this draft, I wouldn’t necessarily be looking to take 1 with my 1st pick in the draft, depends who available when they on clock.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Nobody wants a lefty QB

You'd have to flip your whole offensive scheme, get a right tackle, deal w RBs who've never taken a lefty hand off, wrs who e never caught a lefty spiral, etc

Drafting Tua, w his injuries to boot, should be a franchise killer
    Steve Young says you are once again full of shit.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Is Burrow & Tua both coming out?

If so, they better start tanking again if they aren't

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Is Burrow & Tua both coming out?

If so, they better start tanking again if they aren't
    I wouldn’t take either as my 1st choice. Tua injury concerns and Burrow as good he been still a one year starter for which I would never draft w a 1st round pick cause history not on their side. He could be one the few exceptions but when you have so many holes to fill prob not wise to take a guy who still have learning to do, unless they willing to be smart and let him sit for a year.,, then I could see it making sense.

I don’t love the Oregon kid but he the most NFL ready and I think safest of the QBs.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Too hard to tank when players/coaches have things built into their contract which the public really doesnt know. (yards, tds, catches, wins, ect) They playin for those $$ bonus”s.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bucketwah View Post
    Too hard to tank when players/coaches have things built into their contract which the public really doesnt know. (yards, tds, catches, wins, ect) They playin for those $$ bonus”s.
    Not to mention their future employment. Nobody wants to put tape out their of themselves half assing it, not a good look!!!