Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    luckbox waves gets aces vs ak and has a commanding chip lead, will be pretty pathetic 9 left waves if u dont' finish top 2
    Don't feel too bad...bobby winning one of these is about the same as CS4 being due; statistically, it happens every once in a great while, but it's certainly not something that's likely to happen

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    are you delusional or is it just plain stupidity?

Let me guess, you want to bet me a ton of points for the answer?
    Sure, we can wager ur measly 673 pts that you’re delusional.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Oh lord, this gives bobby an actual shot at making the east team and making us weaker. I think we've been bamboozled by the other teams...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Lol you've played at 3x more of these dailies than I have so far this year. Maybe 4-5x:

My 2019 Tourney Stats

• # of cashes: 22
    • # of points: 4205
    • # of 1st places: 10
    Nice call off with A4o early for your tournament life against 2 pair. Clearly I'm not pos69 and know what I'm doing.

Variance will catch up. You're on the bubble and I suspect may be looking in from outside come that final tourney.

EDIT: I realized this thread is old. My prediction is correct. Slipped from 9th to 11th in a matter of a few days.

I heard the rail is nice and has good service though, so it may not be so bad.

blankoblanco

I think Big O himself would probably agree that he makes some reckless plays and is down to gamble, and that's also what makes him unpredictable and hard to play against. He's a much better tournament player than bobby because he plays to win.

Bobby plays to min-cash. That's why I don't want him on the east team. His only asset is patience. Guy doesn't have the first clue how to actually play poker
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 11-12-19 at 10:48 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Figured I would win today, just to spite you Kid.

Apparently you don't know about poking a sleeping bear, now you will learn the hard way.
    nice win today, 50 cashes and 6 wins we'll look for your next win in 2 months

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I think Big O himself would probably agree that he makes some reckless plays and is down to gamble, and that's also what makes him unpredictable and hard to play against. He's a much better tournament player than bobby because he plays to win.

Bobby plays to min-cash. That's why I don't want him on the east team. His only asset is patience. Guy doesn't have the first clue how to actually play poker
    Yet, my lifetime stats have you crushed. It’s why you never had the balls to accept an annual challenge from me.

But then again, you’re a broke dikk who can’t generate pts to bet. Not interested in winning your measly 188 pts.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nice win today
    Of course it was. Are there any bad wins?

Triple_D_Bet

Yet, my lifetime stats have you crushed. It’s why you never had the balls to accept an annual challenge from me.

But then again, you’re a broke dikk who can’t generate pts to bet. Not interested in winning your measly 188 pts.
    Your lifetime participation awards are irrelevant, especially now that the dailies are in a more realistic payout structure and you're struggling to outperform players of CS4's caliber! Blanco and the rest of the east are right to not want you on the team, as your World Cup performance is consistently among the worst on whatever team you end up on....you can't fold to a mincash in the World Cup format, and it shows in your lack of performance

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Your lifetime participation awards are irrelevant, especially now that the dailies are in a more realistic payout structure and you're struggling to outperform players of CS4's caliber! Blanco and the rest of the east are right to not want you on the team, as your World Cup performance is consistently among the worst on whatever team you end up on....you can't fold to a mincash in the World Cup format, and it shows in your lack of performance
    Yet you lost a 29k poker bet to this same guy, who you ignorantly claim lacks poker skills.

So let’s break it down, so even your feeble mind can comprehend:

Tripe lost a bet to someone you claim is bad at poker (Waves), yet somehow claim to be better than the poker player who crushed him (Waves).

Your delusions are embarrassing, it’s a pleasure burying you.

Triple_D_Bet

Yet you lost a 29k poker bet to this same guy, who you ignorantly claim lacks poker skills.

So let’s break it down, so even your feeble mind can comprehend:

Tripe lost a bet to someone you claim is bad at poker (Waves), yet somehow claim to be better than the poker player who crushed him (Waves).

Your delusions are embarrassing, it’s a pleasure burying you.
    Yawn, same old "I won a bet once so that somehow means I can ignore facts". Unfortunately for the East if you make it, the FACT remains that you've always been one of the weakest players on a team, for the obvious reason that you don't know how to play poker

bobbywaves

If playing poker means getting it all in with the worst of it like you consistently do, then I can agree Waves doesn’t know how to play that kind of poker.

Triple_D_Bet

...I can agree Waves doesn’t know how to play... poker.
    Takes just a little editing (I'm sure you don't mind since you do it all the time), and now we're both right!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Sure, we can wager ur measly 673 pts that you’re delusional.
    sad.... can't beat a book at all so you come in here looking for action.. Hey shari, why is he here?

thechaoz

thechaoz

I will agree with you slightly, but the diffence is he isn't JAMMING with A4o in position or to pick up blinds.

He's calling off against myself, who would never ever be in a spot A3o or better, especially because I didn't need to.

It was terrible.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I will agree with you slightly, but the diffence is he isn't JAMMING with A4o in position or to pick up blinds.

He's calling off against myself, who would never ever be in a spot A3o or better, especially because I didn't need to.

It was terrible.

Big O plays hard and rough. If he gets 2 face cards or 2 of the same suit in the hole, he's raising or calling a raise.

If he donks, he wins, then if he lucks out 8 or 9 times at it, he cashes in that tournament. Just like you said,

you can realize what he is doing and try to pick him off, but if he gets lucky & donks, then obviously you lose.

I think it is a great way to play this format. What the hell, get it in suited, or with a couple of high cards 10 times

and see if you get lucky all 10 times! LOL Several days ago he won and he took out the last five people by calling

all ins with KQ or KJ and he was behind ALL FIVE TIMES and he luck-donked from behind ALL FIVE TIMES and won!

That style got him 1st place again tonight! May make him finish 25th tomorrow!

And then he will do it again the next tourney! I love his style in these!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-13-19 at 11:19 PM.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

It was terrible.
    Yeah, I mean, I agree it's bad sometimes. Just saying I think Big O is for sure a better tournament player than someone like bobby based on how he plays and how tourneys are structured. I think bobby prides himself on not making obvious mistakes, but he doesn't realize that playing like a stupid pussy trying to mincash all the time is a huge mistake. That's just math

I've flamed Big O at the tables before, so it's not like I agree with everything he does. But I respect the way he plays a lot more than I respect bobby-bubble
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 11-13-19 at 11:27 PM.

JoeCool20

Exactly, in this format you can't sit back and keep folding & try to get sixth place with 200 chips left.

You have to do the damn near opposite of that like Big O & several others do.

Just get good hole cards and go for it! And see if it keeps letting you get lucky that night!

Then, if you got lucky enough after two months of that,

you STILL gotta hope you get lucky in the money game or you win next to nothing!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 11-13-19 at 11:29 PM.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Exactly, in this format you can't sit back and keep folding & try to get sixth place with 200 chips left.

You have to do the damn near opposite of that like Big O & several others do.

Just get good hole cards and go for it! And see if it keeps letting you get lucky that night!

Then, if you got lucky enough after two months of that,

you STILL gotta hope you get lucky in the money game or you win next to nothing!
    Joe, maybe there is still hope for us to somehow get along. I honestly agree with the majority of what you just said

JoeCool20

Joe, maybe there is still hope for us to somehow get along. I honestly agree with the majority of what you just said
    OMG! Shit man I swear I was just going to wait until you bashed me (LOL)

and then reply that I hope it doesn't happen to YOU in this one! EmpireMaker got as MUCH luck as you in

the last qualifier and then (if I remember) he finished in LESS than even the middle of the pack in the money game!

And he didn't hardly win anything! I thought that was very tough luck for him!

But you will be on a team in this so it won't be individual.

JoeCool20

And by the way bro, this is a double negative, but I don't not get along with anybody on here!

Nor do I dislike anyone on here! I don't ever start anything with anybody by calling other people names out of

the blue under their posts, because it is dumb. But I do reply back when provoked to try to defend myself.

I swear it seems like 75% of my time is spent replying to the same old 3 or 4 people who DO run up under my posts

and bash me and call me names out of the blue.

I swear man, I'm going to try as hard as I can to stop replying to the bashes and abuse. Wish me luck!

bobbywaves

can't beat a book at all
    You may want to check this thread & educate yourself chump, so you come off less ignorant:

5Dimes gave away free cash today!

I've been kicking 5Dimes ass, since I'm a Nascar assassin. So I'm limited to $200 max bet. You bet air & don't play poker. Get your ass on the poker table, so I can slowroll you.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

You may want to check this thread & educate yourself chump, so you come off less ignorant:

5Dimes gave away free cash today!

I've been kicking 5Dimes ass, since I'm a Nascar assassin. So I'm limited to $200 max bet. You bet air & don't play poker. Get your ass on the poker table, so I can slowroll you.

wow, 5k.... looks like I was wrong. insurmountable amount of money youve banked yourself there pal.....feel free to post that monthly +/- since you're so quick to post screen shots......would help put that balance in better context, for you know.... the most ignorant eyes out here.

bobbywaves

looks like I was wrong.
    Not the first time you're wrong, certainly won't be the last time.

insurmountable amount of money youve banked yourself there pal.
    To a broke dikk like you, I'm sure it is. Chump change to Waves. Anyone who keeps more than five dimes in their 5Dimes account, is taking a risk.

the most ignorant eyes out here.
    Get to the eye doctor asap. Perhaps some Lasik eye surgery will help with your ignorance.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Not the first time you're wrong, certainly won't be the last time.

To a broke dikk like you, I'm sure it is. Chump change to Waves. Anyone who keeps more than five dimes in their 5Dimes account, is taking a risk.

Get to the eye doctor asap. Perhaps some Lasik eye surgery will help with your ignorance.
    anything to deflect from the easiest way to solve this difference.......like I thought. lot of bark, no bite out of the wavy one once again...

Claims I bet air... claims 5k is a lot of change to me... claims its chump change to him... but tail between his legs the second I say to post the monthly figure....

bobbywaves

Get back to your air bets chump, here's my 2k+ monthly figure:

First 12