jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Please Tell Me Again How Bad Lovie Smith Sucks

down 28-10 I hit up Illini +7 2nd half one of the best coaches in the country who makes great 2nd half adjustments with a defense thats small and slow and they come back and win. I also had mich. state -8.5 1st half Illini been getting down a while now and coming back in games. Illini going bowling baby LOL @ D'Antonio and Mush State

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He is average at best. How can you be a good coach when you finish 6-6? In any other sport you lose your job.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Average

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He is average at best. How can you be a good coach when you finish 6-6? In any other sport you lose your job.
    ur smarter than this I hope lets not act like he's coaching at a good school, Illini is a bad team but he's doing much more with less thats the sign of a good coach now when u just win with good players and we see guys losing with good players all the time. mich. st. has 3 times as much talent yet lost same goes for wisky

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

4-23 in his first 3 Big 10 seasons. A couple fluke wins over Wisconsin and Michigan State doesn’t change anything.

He’s a mediocre coach and Illinois will lose to Iowa and probably Northwestern to finish 6-6.

PJ Fleck is a great coach tho. Illinois should have hired him.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Had him in Tampa we know

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    4-23 in his first 3 Big 10 seasons. A couple fluke wins over Wisconsin and Michigan State doesn’t change anything.

He’s a mediocre coach and Illinois will lose to Iowa and probably Northwestern to finish 6-6.

PJ Fleck is a great coach tho. Illinois should have hired him.
    He is a donk was too conservative in the 2nd half and did not call timeout when Penn St was on offense to have time to score if they didn't get the stop.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’ve always liked lovie, my moms a bears fan so she liked him, I mean wasn’t he their coach when they made it to SB w Rex freaking grossman as their qb?? That fukkin a all time coaching job!!!

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’ve always liked lovie, my moms a bears fan so she liked him, I mean wasn’t he their coach when they made it to SB w Rex freaking grossman as their qb?? That fukkin a all time coaching job!!!
    theyll say the bears were a great team had nothing to do with lovie. u betting cbb today?

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He is a donk was too conservative in the 2nd half and did not call timeout when Penn St was on offense to have time to score if they didn't get the stop.
    Took Western Michigan from 1-11 to 13-1.

Has Minnesota on their way to 12-0 or 11-1 in his 3rd season. He’s legit. Minnesota lucky they locked him up. USC should be breaking the bank for him and coming up with money for his buyout.

Nobody wants Lovie Smith coaching them. Mediocre coach at a traditional bad program. OP only stated this thread bc he hates when poster point out how much black coaches suck.

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, Brown, Devin Hester, Anyone could coach that Bears team to the playoffs. When you have a dominant defense, it doesn’t matter how bad the QB is. Look at the Broncos defense dragging Peyton to the Super Bowl. Or the Ravens winning with Trent Dilfer at QB. Eagles winning with Nick Foles

jtoler

Took Western Michigan from 1-11 to 13-1.

Has Minnesota on their way to 12-0 or 11-1 in his 3rd season. He’s legit. Minnesota lucky they locked him up. USC should be breaking the bank for him and coming up with money for his buyout.

Nobody wants Lovie Smith coaching them. Mediocre coach at a traditional bad program. OP only stated this thread bc he hates when poster point out how much black coaches suck.
    couldnt care less about someone saying a coach sucks if it had merit I hardly ever think it does thats the only point Im trying to make. the worst team in big 10 is already eligible for a bowl ahead of more talented teams uhh thats great coaching no matter how u look at it Im a fan of fleck his team isnt bad and has talent Im a fan of any coach who does more with less I like Miami(OH) coach he hasnt faired well out of conference but in conference he is a gold mine ats

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Had him in Tampa we know

He coached high school and college here back in the day..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    theyll say the bears were a great team had nothing to do with lovie. u betting cbb today?
    Football the most coach influenced sport on planet (of the big 4 anyways).,, so saying that would just out them!! Lovie a solid coach and more importantly a really good dude I hear! Happy for him and his squad..,,

I made handful of contest plays but I didn’t have time to give it the attention needed to feel confident enough to bet them.,,,pretty much playing small eying up the turkey week tourneys to really get after it!!

2daBank

Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, Brown, Devin Hester, Anyone could coach that Bears team to the playoffs. When you have a dominant defense, it doesn’t matter how bad the QB is. Look at the Broncos defense dragging Peyton to the Super Bowl. Or the Ravens winning with Trent Dilfer at QB. Eagles winning with Nick Foles
    Good job making toler look like a mind reader in matter of minutes.,

No interest wasting any time on this discussion cause it sadly predictable., “anyone can do it” yet rarely do they, He did. Give him credit he deserves or just lie to yourself I don’t care., gl with rest of the nights action!!

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Had him in Tampa we know
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

He coached high school and college here back in the day..
    Oops..
    Thought you were talking about Lovie..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

what were the Moneylines for Illinois that last 4 games

imagine if you'd parlayed them

I'm just assuming the streak is entirely due to Brock Landers fading them

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

them boys from Champaign are a tough out... meanwhile Chicago bears haven't scored an offensive TD in over a month it seems.

Plaza23

couldnt care less about someone saying a coach sucks if it had merit I hardly ever think it does thats the only point Im trying to make. the worst team in big 10 is already eligible for a bowl ahead of more talented teams uhh thats great coaching no matter how u look at it Im a fan of fleck his team isnt bad and has talent Im a fan of any coach who does more with less I like Miami(OH) coach he hasnt faired well out of conference but in conference he is a gold mine ats
    The worst team in the Big 10 is Rutgers. Northwestern is 1-10 also really bad.

Illinois fluked out 2 wins (WI and MSU) to make their record look better than what it should be. This is a 4-8 or 5-7 level team going bowling bc of 2 flukes and an easy schedule. It says nothing about Lovie Smith. It’s Lovie’s 4th season. Ain’t hard to get 6 wins in college football when you can get 3 cupcake pre-conf games, and play teams like Rutgers and NW.

Lovie is still the same coach that lost 63-0 to Iowa last year.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

go illini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Oops..
    Thought you were talking about Lovie..
    same guy I think, he coached linebackers with tampa and dc at rams taking rams from league worst giving up 29 ppg to 17 ppg and super bowl

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

same guy I think, he coached linebackers with tampa and dc at rams taking rams from league worst giving up 29 ppg to 17 ppg and super bowl
    linebackers?

he coached them all

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Shari is going to ban your ass for bumping old threads