gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Uh oh

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Too expensive, Mfers all thought Stros were done after 2, now they all think nats are done. See ya 2marro for gm 7. Just hope max can pitch.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Too expensive, Mfers all thought Stros were done after 2, now they all think nats are done. See ya 2marro for gm 7. Just hope max can pitch.
    doubt it. I've had the same thing happen to me and its awful. couldn't do anything for a week and that was with popping 4 Motrin every 6 hours

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    doubt it. I've had the same thing happen to me and its awful. couldn't do anything for a week and that was with popping 4 Motrin every 6 hours
    Motrin? That the problem bro. They need to pump him full of oxy, he be fine!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I hate to say it but it ends tonight

Stros finally get the win at home

Gonna end MLB w a winner here
    dogshit bet.. -1 @-127 would be better if you really felt like it ends so easily tonight.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

All these people say they are so confident with Houston but none are taking the run line. This seems like the right setup for the nats, their best pitcher on the mound, Verlander has struggled since being used on 3 days rest, and nats hitting with runners in scoring position has to be better than 1-20 we saw last 3 games.

thomorino

I can't see nats winner ng game 7 without scherzer but this looks like a good spot for them tonight.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wow, you pick the fav to win...u r likes jesus christ..idiot

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I can't see nats winner ng game 7 without scherzer but this looks like a good spot for them tonight.
    Yea if max can’t pitch they fukked

2daBank

All these people say they are so confident with Houston but none are taking the run line. This seems like the right setup for the nats, their best pitcher on the mound, Verlander has struggled since being used on 3 days rest, and nats hitting with runners in scoring position has to be better than 1-20 we saw last 3 games.
    He gives up bombs too. So they can score without risp tonight. I agree that bound to get better.

thomorino

Being at home just increases the pressure on Houston's ndbverlander I don't see it as a plus. Nats bullpen still an issue though.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Being at home just increases the pressure on Houston's ndbverlander I don't see it as a plus. Nats bullpen still an issue though.
    gives up more HR's at home also.... laying -175 "just because" doesn't sound like a good option, let alone on a guy who hasn't won a game in the World Series, ever. People really take a books word for it, bizarre.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I hate to say it but it ends tonight

Stros finally get the win at home

Gonna end MLB w a winner here
    I'm not a baseball guy

But I think stros r done
    U pretty much gotta take natsss in any remaining ws games

Gl

2daBank

gives up more HR's at home also.... laying -175 "just because" doesn't sound like a good option, let alone on a guy who hasn't won a game in the World Series, ever. People really take a books word for it, bizarre.
    They might finish it off but the price is crazy imo. No way I would lay that.

Nice looking nhl card tonight!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Caps @ + money sticks out

Edmonton also but you gotta lay a little juice

2daBank

Caps @ + money sticks out
    Lol. Yep. All over that! Crazy line

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

The Nats might need Scherzer tonight too...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    The Nats might need Scherzer tonight too...
    I heard on radio that max was throwing in outfield this afternoon and when he came off field told his guys he was good to go!!

Possible he lying to them, or possible he feels good and doesn’t 2marro. Either way I think that gives the nats a big mental edge they could really use!!

Far as tonight I would think they would go Corbin if they needed a starter. Hoping stras goes 7+ dominate innings!

thomorino

I heard on radio that max was throwing in outfield this afternoon and when he came off field told his guys he was good to go!!

Possible he lying to them, or possible he feels good and doesn’t 2marro. Either way I think that gives the nats a big mental edge they could really use!!

Far as tonight I would think they would go Corbin if they needed a starter. Hoping stras goes 7+ dominate innings!
    I don't want to see Corbin after how he pitched and Houston's numbers against lefties.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

With the way they have scored in the 1st inning this series it seems crazy to lay the juice on the home team pre-game.

I mean its not out of the realm of possibilities that Houston is down by a run or two before they have an at bat. Thats why I avoid betting the home team fave with this much juice. There will be lots of opportunities to bet live.

Having said that betting Washington at plus money with the first chance to hit is not a terrible thing.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    With the way they have scored in the 1st inning this series it seems crazy to lay the juice on the home team pre-game.

I mean its not out of the realm of possibilities that Houston is down by a run or two before they have an at bat. Thats why I avoid betting the home team fave with this much juice. There will be lots of opportunities to bet live.

Having said that betting Washington at plus money with the first chance to hit is not a terrible thing.
    I’m not betting them, just letting my future ride one more day!! If I had any sense I woulda hedged when it was 2-0 nats but man I loved them at that point! lol.

Your strategy makes a ton of sense. I feel like if nats can give stras a lead in this one he gonna lock it down and take this to gm7!!!

icon

I’m not betting them, just letting my future ride one more day!! If I had any sense I woulda hedged when it was 2-0 nats but man I loved them at that point! lol.

Your strategy makes a ton of sense. I feel like if nats can give stras a lead in this one he gonna lock it down and take this to gm7!!!
    My strategy was formed by continually betting home faves in baseball that often were losing before they had a chance to hit.
    So I learned the hard way by burning a ton of money. Now with all the live betting available I absolutely will not bet the home MLB fave pre-game if they are worse than say -120. Same goes for laying -1.5 on the home team in MLB. I stopped years ago.

The sinking feeling in my stomach when I foolishly layed -175 and watched as the visitor scored two or three runs in the top of the 1st was enough to make me go "hey, wait!, this fukkin sucks!" and I stopped doing it. I still make mistakes and lots of losing bets but I don't make really dumb bets anymore.

And I'm not on any side tonight, I took over 7.5 +114 just to make the game interesting to watch. Can always bet live if I like something.

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

I’m taking Nats to win World Series @ +600 tonight. If they win tonight, series price will drop way below +160. Scherzer on the mound in Game 7. Nats will be close to even money in a Game 7. Effectively getting Nats ML tonight of a good value

icon

Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    I’m taking Nats to win World Series @ +600 tonight. If they win tonight, series price will drop way below +160. Scherzer on the mound in Game 7. Nats will be close to even money in a Game 7. Effectively getting Nats ML tonight of a good value
    Where R U getting +600? I see +500ish but nowhere near +600

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

FanDuel

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    My strategy was formed by continually betting home faves in baseball that often were losing before they had a chance to hit.
    So I learned the hard way by burning a ton of money. Now with all the live betting available I absolutely will not bet the home MLB fave pre-game if they are worse than say -120. Same goes for laying -1.5 on the home team in MLB. I stopped years ago.

The sinking feeling in my stomach when I foolishly layed -175 and watched as the visitor scored two or three runs in the top of the 1st was enough to make me go "hey, wait!, this fukkin sucks!" and I stopped doing it. I still make mistakes and lots of losing bets but I don't make really dumb bets anymore.

And I'm not on any side tonight, I took over 7.5 +114 just to make the game interesting to watch. Can always bet live if I like something.
    I bet very few favs in general but yea along same lines of rarely laying more than -120ish. Reg season (esp) 1st half there just so many dogs nightly that have close to 50% imo.

No reason to lay much juice. Obviously no options at this point but ya don’t gotta bet it. I know that a foreign idea to some! Lol.

This season I started experimenting with some favs playing the 1st 5 run line which I had some success with. The idea being I have no interest being on a fav who not winning after 5 innings anyways, clearly a team who -150 or more who losing after 5 wasn’t a very good bet even if they come back and win, imo anyways. Obviously some exceptions but not a ton.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Under seems like a great bet but these games have been going over

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Under seems like a great bet but these games have been going over
    Normally I would say 1st 5 but both lineups been jumping on the studs in 1st inning. Maybe a live bet if they score runs in 1st??

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Natsss start w an infield hit

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

umps started early.. beat it by a few

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172