BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Michigan Chickens Out Against UCLA

Just how desperate is Michigan? This should answer any questions people may have. Michigan chickened out of a home and home series with UCLA, paying UCLA 1 1/2 million dollars in the process. They scheduled Hawaii and East Carolina at home to replace those games. So mighty Michigan of the mighty Big 10 spends a million and a half to a Pac 12 team that has won a whopping 16 games in 3 and 1/2 seasons, and has appeared in one bowl game during that time.

This is how bad Michigan football is becoming. In 2022, they host Colorado State before the Hawaii game and in 2023, they host Bowling Green after the East Carolina game.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Who cares, hell Alabama schedules several teams no one has ever heard of every year. I think they played Sweatingsack St this year.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Big Daddy you shut your pie hole pal

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

QH's bluster tries to compensate for his mini rooster

jjgold might have him beat

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Big Daddy you shut your pie hole pal
    YOU telling ME to shut up? YOU, the biggest lying weasel in here? Are you begging to get your tail run up one side of this forum and down the other? A total PEON like yourself actually having the nerve to tell me something? Are you some dumb Big 10 Homer? You should really watch your mouth loser.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    QH's bluster tries to compensate for his mini rooster

jjgold might have him beat
    Sammy, what are you talking about? I see you are back to your usual 0 betpoint balance.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Sammy, what are you talking about?

you are a drive by Troll

talking crazy shit in a thread yet when proven an idiot and 100% wrong... you never comeback to that thread

you are afraid to take a stand on a game cuz you are a >50% picker like most of us

Also... Sammy bets you are the same POS in real life (the person behind QH)

Just Fuk Off

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    you are a drive by Troll

talking crazy shit in a thread yet when proven an idiot and 100% wrong... you never comeback to that thread

you are afraid to take a stand on a game cuz you are a >50% picker like most of us

Also... Sammy bets you are the same POS in real life (the person behind QH)

Just Fuk Off
    Holy smokes

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Holy smokes
    stfu

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    stfu
    Oh look
    The pedo is back

Disgusting pig

stevek173

Oh look
    The pedo is back

Disgusting pig
    Erroneous, and quoted so he can't change it.
    If you can't respect direct orders of mods you don't belong here, despite how sorry everyone feels for you.

Reported.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Just how desperate is Michigan? This should answer any questions people may have. Michigan chickened out of a home and home series with UCLA, paying UCLA 1 1/2 million dollars in the process. They scheduled Hawaii and East Carolina at home to replace those games. So mighty Michigan of the mighty Big 10 spends a million and a half to a Pac 12 team that has won a whopping 16 games in 3 and 1/2 seasons, and has appeared in one bowl game during that time.

This is how bad Michigan football is becoming. In 2022, they host Colorado State before the Hawaii game and in 2023, they host Bowling Green after the East Carolina game.
    I'd bet Michigan probably makes more cash on those cupcake games than they lose paying off UCLA. Net positive. Not the first, won't be the last.

Erroneous, and quoted so he can't change it.
    If you can't respect direct orders of mods you don't belong here, despite how sorry everyone feels for you.

Reported.
    Jeezus you're a pussy. "Reported, reported, nanny nanny boo boo". You barged in, grow a pair or stfu yourself.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    I'd bet Michigan probably makes more cash on those cupcake games than they lose paying off UCLA. Net positive. Not the first, won't be the last.

Jeezus you're a pussy. "Reported, reported, nanny nanny boo boo". You barged in, grow a pair or stfu yourself.
    stfu

firedawg

Steve buried 5 minutes after his return

Get lost you pathetic pedo

stevek173

Steve buried 5 minutes after his return

Get lost you pathetic pedo
    Shake that fat ass

firedawg

Shake that fat ass
    Lol
    Remember that video you made ???

Omg what a fukkin wierdo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think Michigan plays a pretty tough schedule

stevek173

I do FD, those girls were hot college girls, I was looking good and I asked Donker if I should hit on them.

I ended up talking to them later, they were cool.

Zero of the three of us looked like the goon from The Goonies.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

idk wtf op cuck is talking about, but i'm sure that's it's wrong

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Sammy, what are you talking about? I see you are back to your usual 0 betpoint balance.
    Bet you are excited by Halloween coming up. Still trying to lure under age boys?? Seek help and leave the kids alone

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

No doubt that Michigan makes more money because they get two home games instead of one. My issue is this. Michigan has become basically irrelevant when it comes to Big 10 football, and certainly football on a national level. So they drop games against an average (at absolutely best) Pac 12 team to play two Group of 5 teams, neither of which is very good. What makes it worse is that they had an open date on their schedule so they did NOT have to drop UCLA to schedule these games. While Michigan schedules these cream puff teams, Ohio State has a home and home with Notre Dame. In 2022 Penn State plays at Auburn. Michigan State has a home and home against Boise State. Wisconsin has a home and home against Washington State. So it is Michigan, not the entire Big 10. Michigan has no excuse.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

says the redneck kiddie diddler from louisiana

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

If they woulda played Hawaii beginning of this year they prob woulda got beat! Lol

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

No doubt that Michigan makes more money because they get two home games instead of one. My issue is this. Michigan has become basically irrelevant when it comes to Big 10 football, and certainly football on a national level. So they drop games against an average (at absolutely best) Pac 12 team to play two Group of 5 teams, neither of which is very good. What makes it worse is that they had an open date on their schedule so they did NOT have to drop UCLA to schedule these games. While Michigan schedules these cream puff teams, Ohio State has a home and home with Notre Dame. In 2022 Penn State plays at Auburn. Michigan State has a home and home against Boise State. Wisconsin has a home and home against Washington State. So it is Michigan, not the entire Big 10. Michigan has no excuse.
    The SEC has shown the world that it doesn't matter who you play. Win. That's all that matters. There is no bonus for playing a tough schedule if you are a group of 5 team. You go undefeated and win your conference then you are in the playoffs. Doesn't matter if you play Notre Dame or Akron. All that matters is W or L.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Oh look
    The pedo is back

Disgusting pig
    No surprise he makes his triumphant return in bigdaddys thread...two peas in a pod

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    The SEC has shown the world that it doesn't matter who you play. Win. That's all that matters. There is no bonus for playing a tough schedule if you are a group of 5 team. You go undefeated and win your conference then you are in the playoffs. Doesn't matter if you play Notre Dame or Akron. All that matters is W or L.
    This. How many national titles did the Miami Hurricanes win in the 80-90's playing nobody in the Big East?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    No surprise he makes his triumphant return in bigdaddys thread...two peas in a pod
    He's right dog, you could have picked a much better spot here. You need a new Handler, pal.
    P.m. me

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

how do the locals feel about frost are they getting restless

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    how do the locals feel about frost are they getting restless
    No. Most logical Husker fans are fine. Nebraska has 5 players left from the 2017 recruiting class. Frost's 1st recruiting class (2018) he missed the early signing period. So he really only had 1 full recruiting class (2019) and Riley left the roster pretty bare. This was proven when Nebraska had ZERO guys drafted last year. Tough to beat teams with freshmen and sophomores. Not sure Nebraska will ever be the Nebraska of the 1990s again.... but they will get back into the top 15 on a regular basis soon.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

No. Most logical Husker fans are fine. Nebraska has 5 players left from the 2017 recruiting class. Frost's 1st recruiting class (2018) he missed the early signing period. So he really only had 1 full recruiting class (2019) and Riley left the roster pretty bare. This was proven when Nebraska had ZERO guys drafted last year. Tough to beat teams with freshmen and sophomores. Not sure Nebraska will ever be the Nebraska of the 1990s again.... but they will get back into the top 15 on a regular basis soon.
    Idiot. Perhaps you can explain to the reading audience why Nebraska is SO BAD that they are 1-7 ATS this season. I'll be back to give you a little more in a while.

2daBank

Idiot. Perhaps you can explain to the reading audience why Nebraska is SO BAD that they are 1-7 ATS this season. I'll be back to give you a little more in a while.
    Maybe you can explain why you can’t voice a reasonable differing opinion without being a jerkoff? That would be way more impressive than all the name calling, pretending to be above anyone garbage you typically post.,

I usually tell people they can do better. Am i wasting my time with that statement here?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Nothing wrong with playing some cupcakes. Everyone does it. Clemson is playing Wofford this week. They played Charlotte earlier this year. Look at who Alabama plays. They all schedule some cupcakes.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Nothing wrong with playing some cupcakes. Everyone does it. Clemson is playing Wofford this week. They played Charlotte earlier this year. Look at who Alabama plays. They all schedule some cupcakes.
    If you play in a conf where you gotta face the likes of LSU, auburn, Uga, Florida, etc etc, you right it doesn’t matter. When you play in horse shit conf like acc lately or the no speed having big10 I think you should maybe play someone from the south!

That said it does very little to benefit ya so until these committee fukks act right teams are better off scheduling for sure wins. Let’s see how they treat the pac12 winner assuming it a 1 loss ducks or utes!! Especially if it the ducks (which why I’m so rooting for them!), if they get held out cause their tough loss to auburn it just solidifies the idea you better off scheduling cup cakes!! No way a undefeated ducks would be on outside looking in, that one loss screws them and nobody will schedule tough again, all risk no gain!!

The solution real damn simple, expend playoffs giving every power 5 conf winner a spot and presto. Teams wouldn’t have to fear a out of conf loss and would schedule tougher as then it be in best interest to test your team!! Plus chances of getting the 1 WC (or 3 if they go to 8) would be greatly enhanced if you schedule tough and win a non-conf early season show down!! Pretty simple.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

Michigan doesn't care what you think QH. Go crawl back in your trailer.