Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bregman leaves another 6 men on base tonight -- when he breaks out, it's over.

Nats looking finished. 2nd best player on the list of both rosters (altuve first) has been nonexistent and anti-clutch.

Law of averages. Book this thread.

Offense wins in the end again. Astros lit up sanchez hits wise. The runs are going to start pouring in. Watch out.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

I am a Nats lite fan (grew up a Jays fan, but live in DC burbs and have followed them since they came to town) and I can tell you everyone around here was very nervous, even coming home up 2-0. My co-worker that knows I bet a lot asked me to put in a several thousand $ series bet in WV on Nats before game 1. Yesterday he wanted to cover his bet up 2-0 coming home. I told him no, lol. Simply because I wasn't planning to go back out to WV in time but I am pretty surprised how cautiously optimistic people have been. Almost like they don't believe it could actually happen.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Let’s just discount the fact nats stranded all kinds of base runners themselves. You right it over in 5., It be in same place all your other championship predictions go. Comedy forum.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Certainly a solid chance that the beast is unleashed, and the bats are awoken. Called every game so far and have the Stros in game 4. Nats saved Corbin which helps, but he can be hit. Good pitcher for sure, but not a complete shutdown guy. He’s from the Cuse, and even the town there that I’m from, so I root for the dude. Astros bats are just always a threat to explode. Being down in the series was just gonna focus them more. 11 hits tonight. Think you may just end up being right here. Never felt like this was close to over at 2-0. Snag one more in Washington and all the pressure on the Nats to go back to Houston and get one. Place would be rocking.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I took Stros series after 1, really thought they’d win 2 but whatever

I feel good about their chances

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Personally I think Bregman is a joke. He already reached his peak. He's on the way down now. His luck ran out.

He's one of those dudes that tries to act cool. He's a wanna be.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

and suddenly he is on the other side

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Houston game 4 HOOG

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bregman leaves another 6 men on base tonight -- when he breaks out, it's over.
    Agreed. 2020

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Certainly a solid chance that the beast is unleashed, and the bats are awoken. Called every game so far and have the Stros in game 4. Nats saved Corbin which helps, but he can be hit. Good pitcher for sure, but not a complete shutdown guy. He’s from the Cuse, and even the town there that I’m from, so I root for the dude. Astros bats are just always a threat to explode. Being down in the series was just gonna focus them more. 11 hits tonight. Think you may just end up being right here. Never felt like this was close to over at 2-0. Snag one more in Washington and all the pressure on the Nats to go back to Houston and get one. Place would be rocking.
    They faced Sanchez then Rodney tonight. Throw away Game and were still just fortunate that nats couldn’t get the clutch hit tonight. Nats bats been every bit as good and they facing a pen game. Guess I see why they keep making Stros lines redic.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Another dumb post

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They faced Sanchez then Rodney tonight. Throw away Game and were still just fortunate that nats couldn’t get the clutch hit tonight. Nats bats been every bit as good and they facing a pen game. Guess I see why they keep making Stros lines redic.
    I’m far from calling the Stros to win the series, but things are lining up well for them to have a good shot. They didn’t blow up tonight, but they got some hits and the W. Altuve, Springer, Correa, Brantley, and Gurriel all on the board, with 4 of the 5 having two hit games. Bullpen is pretty well intact, and a strong unit. While you got a W out of Greinke, and still have your two aces lined up for two more fully rested games.

In theory, you just gotta get that other win. Kind of like Randy Johnson, and Schill DBacks style, but then again so different as the DBacks went with 3 days rest, and no rest in the series with RJ in game 7. Plus it went 2-0 at home for the DBacks, then the Yanks got three in a row at home to send it back to Zona. Obviously the Stros have to win one more to send it back to home, and why not?

I’m far from a Verlander fan as he still gives up dingers, or just ole fashioned runs, so I don’t see him as an automatic win. Still, if it’s best of three, and you got JV and Cole for two of em then you feel good. Urquidy is no slouch starting off a bullpen game. Corbin is good, but can he hold them down for 7, so that the Nats just have to rely on Hudson, and Doolittle. I doubt it, and they would be happy with 6. He hasn’t been that good in the playoffs. Then it’s all hands on deck for the Stros, and a strong pen.

I’ll just sit back, relax, and miss the show. May the best team win.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Nats looking finished. 2nd best player on the list of both rosters (altuve first) has been nonexistent and anti-clutch.

Law of averages. Book this thread.

Offense wins in the end again. Astros lit up sanchez hits wise. The runs are going to start pouring in. Watch out.
    Lets be real Bregman is the most hyped up overrated ego maniac in the game

he’s good, but he is not what people make him out to be

what makes you think he will break out?

It does not get easier for the Astros

Anibal is the worst pitcher the Nationals have pal

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Personally I think Bregman is a joke. He already reached his peak. He's on the way down now. His luck ran out.

He's one of those dudes that tries to act cool. He's a wanna be.
    he tries sooooo hard to act cool

always fukking posing for the camera

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

wow another 6 men on base and its 2-1 in series,

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Let’s just discount the fact nats stranded all kinds of base runners themselves. You right it over in 5., It be in same place all your other championship predictions go. Comedy forum.
    Good call.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    wow another 6 men on base and its 2-1 in series,
    This thread was posted after game 2.

Cuse0323

Would ya look at that.

Cuse0323

Beat me to the bump, hah. Was pretty easy to see things lining up.

Goat Milk

2dabank I rolled with your under on the michigan game in a parlay, was last leg.

Buried me bro.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Houston game 4 HOOG
    Just quotin my chedda

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Nice call goater