thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Dude it like you never stop. Guy made a thread tryin to be cool but you so obsessed w needing last word/jab.. for not caring you way too serious bout getting last word!!!
    This guy went of his way to attack me, not that I care, I don't even interact with these people unless they come in my threads.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Exactly, guy says he doesn't care but literally answers every post that even comes close to involving him. He literally must sit at his computer and hit refresh every 10 seconds everyday all day long.
    Get lost moron I don't care about you and you u post to me everyday.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This guy went of his way to attack me, not that I care, I don't even interact with these people unless they come in my threads.
    He went out his way here to bury it. I’m just saying don’t you think just once it be ok not to have last word? He humbled himself to try and squash it and that your response? You can do better.,

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Case and point

thomorino

He went out his way here to bury it. I’m just saying don’t you think just once it be ok not to have last word? He humbled himself to try and squash it and that your response? You can do better.,
    Not that I care if he wants to move on that's fine, he went out of his way to say he still thinks I'm some kind of cheater and wrote 2 paragraphs of dumb stuff. No need to write 2 paragraphs about how you still don't like or respect someone them say you want to do better. Just act like men and be respectful. All I'm doing his posting and tracking, there's no need for these people to get obsessed with me, not that I care.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Case and point
    All you do is post about me you moron. I don't care about you at all.

2daBank

Not that I care if he wants to move on that's fine, he went out of his way to say he still thinks I'm some kind of cheater and wrote 2 paragraphs of dumb stuff. No need to write 2 paragraphs about how you still don't like or respect someone them say you want to do better. Just act like men and be respectful. All I'm doing his posting and tracking, there's no need for these people to get obsessed with me, not that I care.
    I don’t see where he wrote anything about that stuff? Am I just missing it? I see someone else did but not kracker.

2daBank

Unde don’t even post everyday!!!

SendIt247
    SendIt247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you acknowledge someone's comments whether negative or positive. It means you do care.

This is insight.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Props for owning your role in the nonsense here. Then you kinda erased it by saying you still think he’s worthless and all that. I say just ignore him, and be done with it. No need to tell him you still hate him. Just negates the whole point of the post. This place needs everyone who bicker all day to just call it quits and move on from the daily battle. We all get it. We know who hates who. We don’t need to be reminded of it. Let’s talk games and win some money. We got hockey, basketball, baseball, football. It don’t get no better than this boys. I’m fiending to go on a run. This is the time to do so. We’re deep into football, and know the teams. Basketball can be beat early, but I ain’t touching the shit. Baseball is baseball. I’m just gonna watch. Probably get into some hockey action but haven’t paid any attention yet. Gotta love this shit. Let’s goooo.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Props for owning your role in the nonsense here. Then you kinda erased it by saying you still think he’s worthless and all that. I say just ignore him, and be done with it. No need to tell him you still hate him. Just negates the whole point of the post. This place needs everyone who bicker all day to just call it quits and move on from the daily battle. We all get it. We know who hates who. We don’t need to be reminded of it. Let’s talk games and win some money. We got hockey, basketball, baseball, football. It don’t get no better than this boys. I’m fiending to go on a run. This is the time to do so. We’re deep into football, and know the teams. Basketball can be beat early, but I ain’t touching the shit. Baseball is baseball. I’m just gonna watch. Probably get into some hockey action but haven’t paid any attention yet. Gotta love this shit. Let’s goooo.
    Exactly the guy makes a post saying he wants to move on then goes on to say he still doesn't like or respect me, not that I care, it's ridiculous.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by SendIt247 View Post
    If you acknowledge someone's comments whether negative or positive. It means you do care.

This is insight.
    No it means I saw them, if I cared is take more than second to respond.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Dude it like you never stop. Guy made a thread tryin to be cool but you so obsessed w needing last word/jab.. for not caring you way too serious bout getting last word!!!

I don’t see where he wrote anything about that stuff? Am I just missing it? I see someone else did but not kracker.
    Unde don’t even post everyday!!!
    Do you get it now Banker???????? For cyring out loud...lol.

Krackles, this thread might have had good intentions but guy wants to fight and just makes shit up to do so. He's been doing that about me for 6 weeks, even to mods...you saw it.

Sadly, Twister is right here and this thread just proves it.

Shit, I had Think Tank posts set up for the EMT guy and other things to post, going to be deleting those.

Also sadly is that Shari, God Bless her, made no difference in the end, except that Banker is out of the Gulag, if she did that...and to get the mods on a little higher plane.

Best you don't even come back to this thread Krack, it failed. There is no bygone, not even close.

Guy should be admitting he's a fraud instead he wants you to clear his name and change how you "feel about him."

That's what happened Banker, that's the part you missed.

Unreal.

Last edited by KVB; 10-23-19 at 04:42 AM.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Never seen a guy so consumed with another poster
    It's

Disturbing

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys sick

Obsession is a disease

Seek help
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You guys sick

Obsession is a disease

Seek help
    Get em coach

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Realizing that Mourinho is an unproductive loser, is not mutually exclusive to moving on from the e battle.

jjgold

Morino a major contributor and a lawyer

Very solid individual

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Fukk off coach

SendIt247

Why is there more effort towards drama then sports amd the industry?

I think most of you sit back amd watch bravo and e tv reality shows, such as Kardashians, Housewives and the gay stuff.

Stop the keyboard and digital muscle talk.
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave SendIt247 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Sender exactly

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by SendIt247 View Post
    Why is there more effort towards drama then sports amd the industry?

I think most of you sit back amd watch bravo and e tv reality shows, such as Kardashians, Housewives and the gay stuff.

Stop the keyboard and digital muscle talk.

Good post

It does appear here though that kraken is making an effort to patch things up so that's a positive.

SendIt247

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Good post

It does appear here though that kraken is making an effort to patch things up so that's a positive.
    I saw that, but then it went back to digging like little hoe's. Just stop it, if you let some guy you do not know personally affect you on a forum then that person has issues.

Just bet and give props.

People will give their insight and be right and wrong. No need to hate on anyone. It's pot calling kettle black here.

Move on, let the balls drop!

firedawg

Massive

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Who’s winning the contest?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

never fukkin heard of him

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Who’s winning the contest?
    Pickles

jjgold

Let’s enforce stalking clause

1 day bans

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let’s enforce stalking clause

1 day bans
    JJ meet me at the deli on 4th st

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The whole fukking forum is cluttered up with worthless, empty posts. I haven’t posted to you in quote some time and this will be my last post to you

I was a dick to you, you returned the favor. As hman said turnabout is fair play. I stopped, now maybe you can too?

There is no need for any of the bullshit any longer, its not funny, doesn’t accomplish anything, and it is literally turning people away from the forum

Lets let bygones be bygones
    Not that I care I don't initiate posting with any of you. If someone is respectful to me I'll return it regardless of past history.
    We.all know who the men are here and who the snot nosed kids are..
    Kraken acknowledged his part in everything and wants to move on..
    Humbled himself by making this thread and extending the olive branch..
    macaronio won't take one ounce of responsibility for anything going on here and probably in his day to.day life..
    Kraken is.the man..
    macaronio is still a.maggot..

#KRAKENDAMAN
    #FREEBANKER

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Do you get it now Banker???????? For cyring out loud...lol.

Krackles, this thread might have had good intentions but guy wants to fight and just makes shit up to do so. He's been doing that about me for 6 weeks, even to mods...you saw it.

Sadly, Twister is right here and this thread just proves it.

Shit, I had Think Tank posts set up for the EMT guy and other things to post, going to be deleting those.

Also sadly is that Shari, God Bless her, made no difference in the end, except that Banker is out of the Gulag, if she did that...and to get the mods on a little higher plane.

Best you don't even come back to this thread Krack, it failed. There is no bygone, not even close.

Guy should be admitting he's a fraud instead he wants you to clear his name and change how you "feel about him."

That's what happened Banker, that's the part you missed.

Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Realizing that Mourinho is an unproductive loser, is not mutually exclusive to moving on from the e battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

We.all know who the men are here and who the snot nosed kids are..
    Kraken acknowledged his part in everything and wants to move on..
    Humbled himself by making this thread and extending the olive branch..
    macaronio won't take one ounce of responsibility for anything going on here and probably in his day to.day life..
    Kraken is.the man..
    macaronio is still a.maggot..

#KRAKENDAMAN
    #FREEBANKER
    Again, not that I care, the same 5-10 parasites who post nothing but trash and have no life always posting about me. Get lost morons.

thomorino

Not that I care but if you want to change your interaction with someone instead of creating a stupid long thread like this one attacking the person you want to interact with better just be respectful, its not that hard or complicated.

These people just trash and spam all day like KVB and then project their little mental issue on other people.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Cuse, I see what you’re saying and you’re not wrong but I think it misses the point of the thread. Im not trying to be start over with Morino and be buds.

The olive branch is an effort to just stop responding to each other, not really an effort to patch things up.

With all this said, I will say Morino has already given his answer. He has said if Im respectful to him going forward he’ll reciprocate so I’ll take him at his word.

We’re all degenerates and twisted motherfukkers, and Im no model citizen. I’ll inevitably be back on hmans infraction list in time, it just wont be with Morino

Hope you’re doin well Cuser

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Not that I care but if you want to change your interaction with someone instead of creating a stupid long thread like this one attacking the person you want to interact with better just be respectful, its not that hard or complicated.

These people just trash and spam all day like KVB and then project their little mental issue on other people.
    I tried. I stopped interacting with you, stopped responding to you, stopped posting about you and yet you still attacked my posts. You got used to seeing my name and attacking my posts whether you realize it or not.

So Im making it clear, I will continue to not respond to you. I will show you no respect because I think you’re a piece of shit but I wont respond or interact with you anyway. Part of life is co-existing with people you don’t like and not being a nuisance for everyone else around that couldn’t give two shits about whether we like each or not. Its insignificant.

Now I called you a pos, you can have the last word. Im sure Im a dumbshit parasite, need to fuk off and get lost, and everything I post is trash and spam. But I know you have to say it anyways.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Well this ended well.

First 1234 Last