wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Yep I don’t ride with communists
    Are you cool with 45 also? He wants to make this nation communists and be the supreme leader.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

What’s ignorant of calling someone out for sticking up for communism
    It’s ignorant to act like he don’t have just as much right to a opinion as anyone else.

Like I said I don’t even know or care wtf he said. As if I give a fukk about bron opinion. I don’t. Just like don’t care what JJ or jibbers thinks about it: what bothers me is them acting like he don’t have just as much right to think stupid shit as they do.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s ignorant to act like he don’t have just as much right to a opinion as anyone else.

Like I said I don’t even know or care wtf he said. As if I give a fukk about bron opinion. I don’t. Just like don’t care what JJ or jibbers thinks about it: what bothers me is them acting like he don’t have just as much right to think stupid shit as they do.
    He can say dumb shit just as anyone else and I can call him a dumb fuk for doing it just as anyone else. This is all

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Are you cool with 45 also? He wants to make this nation communists and be the supreme leader.
    Dude I don’t got time for some cuck I’m not answering that loaded liberal cuck question. Does that give you a answer? Our president wants to make us a communist nation? wow bro your worse then I thought don’t got time for you

2daBank

He can say dumb shit just as anyone else and I can call him a dumb fuk for doing it just as anyone else. This is all
    Wasn’t even addressing you bud. I was addressing the usual sbr racist of which I don’t lump you in with. You know. The clown gallery who thinks black men should just be happy they allowed to be successful and keep their mouths shut. Those clowns

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

It makes me laugh when you call all these ppl who are far more successful than you could ever dream of being losers. Always seems to be black men too, I wonder why that is you racist inbred?
    hey bank

penetrate Tom Brady

pilebuck13

Wasn’t even addressing you bud. I was addressing the usual sbr racist of which I don’t lump you in with.
    I often question JJ’s posts they are often extremely ignorant and racist and I wonder what the deal is.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    hey bank

penetrate Tom Brady
    Lol. Fukk them all. Like I give 2 fuks about any athletes opinion!!

Just bothers me the clowns around here that think they somehow have more right to express their equally meaningless opinion than these athletes do,

2daBank

I often question JJ’s posts they are often extremely ignorant and racist and I wonder what the deal is.
    He is ignorant, that’s all. Lol

Prob more accurate, he just likes click bait nonsense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Rather you didn’t address me when it comes to this. I avoid political threads so I can like you. You can call him whatever you want and I can say what I think of ya’ll ignorant comments.

Tell me to fukkkn stop. You stop sounding like a inbred pos.

I don’t know or give a fukk what bron even said. I doubt I agree w him, don’t care. Point is he has just as much right to voice his stupid opinion as you do yours.
    It's clear you lost some bets based on your aggressive hostile posts tonight.. I forgive you for venting.. Cards got smoked.. It happens Bankers and I feel for ya.. Wrong end of the stick.. ..

I still love ya man..

wikkidinsane

Dude I don’t got time for some cuck I’m not answering that loaded liberal cuck question. Does that give you a answer? Our president wants to make us a communist nation? wow bro your worse then I thought don’t got time for you
    Trump goes around the world Takig pictures with north Korean dictator. He Strengthened ISIS RUSSIA SYRIA TURKEY in one boneheaded move. He is on track to Surpass all presidents with executive order. He has a following of people who will support him no matter what. Sounds like a communist friend to me.

pilebuck13

Trump goes around the world Takig pictures with north Korean dictator. He Strengthened ISIS RUSSIA SYRIA TURKEY in one boneheaded move. He is on track to Surpass all presidents with executive order. He has a following of people who will support him no matter what. Sounds like a communist friend to me.
    I’ll end your argument swiftly what communist leader has ever supported the right to bear arms....g night

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's clear you lost some bets based on your aggressive hostile posts tonight.. I forgive you for venting.. Cards got smoked.. It happens Bankers and I feel for ya.. Wrong end of the stick.. ..

I still love ya man..
    I didnt bet the cards. I love how anytime you post bs and I call it out you say I must have lost bets. Nice try, just gets old reading the ppl here acting like some athletes (mostly black),, don’t have just as much right to a stupid opinion as yA’ll.

wikkidinsane

I’ll end your argument swiftly what communist leader has ever supported the right to bear arms....g night

Donald J Trump.

pilebuck13

Donald J Trump.
    Your a fool bro any communist leader disarmed the people gtfo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I didnt bet the cards. I love how anytime you post bs and I call it out you say I must have lost bets. Nice try, just gets old reading the ppl here acting like some athletes (mostly black),, don’t have just as much right to a stupid opinion as yA’ll.
    Posting like you did.. You are usually more cool and calm.. Sleep on it buddy..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Make America great again

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Trump's policies are mostly Left leaning. The Repubs are too dumb to realize it, and the Dems are still too mad over their girl losing to accept it.

Calling him a communist is laughable. Might as well keep calling him a Nazi.

wikkidinsane

America was greater under Obama!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Kermit

America hasn't been great since the 80's.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Trump's policies are mostly Left leaning. The Repubs are too dumb to realize it, and the Dems are still too mad over their girl losing to accept it.

Calling him a communist is laughable. Might as well keep calling him a Nazi.
    He has stated that Neo Nazis are fine people. Personally, I was upset that Bernie didnt get the nomination. The lame ass DNC was corrupted and wanted Hillary, to the detriment of the nation

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    America hasn't been great since the 80's.
    Lies! Is it great now under Trump?

pilebuck13

Idk I’m making 130k a year and doing just fine I’d say yah, without a college education mind you

Kermit

The 80's were the best. As far as how great it is now depends on which news station that you want to believe. I haven't noticed any difference since Obama's first election.

2daBank

Idk I’m making 130k a year and doing just fine I’d say yah, without a college education mind you
    Hey buck, get me a job! Lol. I want a career change. I’m getting too old to be busting my butt! Lol

2daBank

Lmao. Cmon now.

pilebuck13

Hey buck, get me a job! Lol. I want a career change. I’m getting too old to be busting my butt! Lol
    Come move to Seattle man join the piledrivers lmao we got lots of work out here. In fact I’m starting a 3 year job and they been hiring laborers out the hall who don’t know how to tie their shoes for 40 a hour because the hall is empty. But you to old to bust your ass man I’m still putting in 70 plus hours a week

2daBank

Come move to Seattle man join the piledrivers lmao we got lots of work out here. In fact I’m starting a 3 year job and they been hiring laborers out the hall who don’t know how to tie their shoes for 40 a hour because the hall is empty.
    Damn. Sounds good!! Lol . Wonder if I’d need a letter from employer out there or being in laborers here would have me in there??

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

its fuckking preseason. fade duckles heavy

pilebuck13

Damn. Sounds good!! Lol . Wonder if I’d need a letter from employer out there or being in laborers here would have me in there??
    Dude we just had some couple from Indiana out here. Dude it’s pay for the c list its like 500 or so then your getting called out work is insane here bro especially if your a good concrete hand. But it’s expensive to live near the city but the burbs are cheap yet you commuting 2 hours some day home. Fair trade off in my head.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Riots in the streets, no jobs and ISIS is what I remember when he left office.. I'm being honest too..

2daBank

Riots in the streets, no jobs and ISIS is what I remember when he left office.. I'm being honest too..
    Can’t argue here. I rooted for him the 1st time but don’t feel like he did much of anything worth a fukk.

pilebuck13

Let’s face it Obama or trump nothing changed in most Americans life’s.
    I remember when all the union politicians told me it was over for the unions if trump got office yet he has not fuked with us. I don’t like any of them they can all fuk off. I’m just trying to get mine and hope the government will stay the fuk out of my way this is all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let’s face it Obama or trump nothing changed in most Americans life’s.
    I remember when all the union politicians told me it was over for the unions if trump got office yet he has not fuked with us. I don’t like any of them they can all fuk off. I’m just trying to get mine and hope the government will stay the fuk out of my way this is all.
    No I remember race rioting in the streets when Obama left office, I remember ISIS being a BIG threat also.. I remember North Korea testing inter content missiles also which they no longer do that can reach us.. I remember less jobs and BIG COMPANIES moving out of Country also to save on taxes and make more profits..

Keeping it real.. I use to vote Democrat too.. I'm playing fair ball here.. Open minded.. Numbers..

pilebuck13

No I remember race rioting in the streets when Obama left office, I remember ISIS being a BIG threat also.. I remember North Korea testing inter content missiles also which they no longer do that can reach us.. I remember less jobs and BIG COMPANIES moving out of Country also to save on taxes and make more profits..

Keeping it real.. I use to vote Democrat too.. I'm playing fair ball here.. Open minded.. Numbers..
    Bro I doubt any of that touched your life the president can be whoever the fuk but they got senators and congress who are career crooks to deal with

First 123 Last