funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Garbage team

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

they are?

i still always call them the san diego chargers....i don't know who they are.

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    they are?

i still always call them the san diego chargers....i don't know who they are.
    I agree. they can move to texas and I think I would still say san diego. I sometimes catch myself call the rams St. louis

the raiders should be fun next season

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sammy loves the Chargers

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

yes , absolute garbage

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Rooney Rule. Enough said

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

The Chargers have played enough home games since moving to Los Angeles to make it clear that they don’t enjoy much of a home-field advantage in a stadium that’s often filled by fans of the visiting team.

It was no different on Sunday night as cheers for the Steelers could be heard throughout Pittsburgh’s 24-10 victory. It felt even more like Heinz Field in the fourth quarter when the opening strains of Styx’s “Renegade” began playing on the stadium’s speakers.

As Chargers running back Melvin Gordon noted, the song is “theme music” at Steelers games and neither he nor teammates like guard Forrest Lamp appreciated hearing it at their home field.

“We’re used to not having any fans here,” Lamp said, via the Los Angeles Times. “It does suck, though, when they’re playing their music in the fourth quarter. We’re the ones at home. I don’t know who’s in charge of that but they probably should be fired.”

The song sparked loud cheers from Steelers fans, which made it hard to hear that the song switched to Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up” in an attempted joke at the expense of those fans. The joke missed the mark, however, and the powers that be might want to avoid any Packers-themed musical humor come Week Nine.