jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

My favorite plays for the next few days

I like the following bets:
    Under 42 in giants/pats game
    Under 56 in NC State game
    Virginia +2 but smells like a trap game
    My top play is the under 55.5 in the Purdue game.

You can also parlay Maryland ML and the under. Both teams offense are very banged up but for the most part running backs that matter for Maryland are healthy. Purdue defense is terrible against the run. I expect a ground game by Maryland eating up lots of clock with a few explosive runs here and there. Purdue without sindelar and Moore still out will struggle to score. My prediction is Maryland 21 to 10.

jeffchitown

Added couple more plays
    Parlayed Texas state +6 and under 63.5

Over 7 Tampa bay rays

My theory yesterday I think will hold true today. Yesterday I bet cardinals, nationals and over in both games. I even parlayed them all to win a 4 game parlay. My theory was that game 5 pitchers and bullpens are taxed. The batters will be hungrier than ever to get hits. I expect we will see one team unleash all hell at some point on the other. I don’t care who was pitching yesterday or today. I think the game 5 scenario will always go over. I would be interested if anyone has a way to run analytics on how often game 5 or 7 has gone over in mlb playoff series.

Anyhow I also put very little money on Tampa ml and Tampa +1.5 but I do think today the favorite takes the win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

That uva game scares the shit out of me, who in their right mind would like canes? On Friday night makes it even worse. lol.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Good luck Jeff

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

the NC st scares me because Syracuses run D is bad. feel like They'll be able to score on each other whenever they want... I like that pats one

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24856

I think the Over 7 on Rays game is iffy. I'm taking U7.
    A lot depends how long Cole stays in the game.

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Good luck Jeff
    Thanks hopefully get a few wins!! I’ve put medium size bet on that Purdue under Saturday. I feel like making it bigger but I want to see how today goes before I risk more.

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    I mean yeah both pitchers rock! I just think game 5 batters take over more often then not. We will see stats wise under 7 is the more logical choice. I just think you can’t include all year long stats in a game like this. It is why Kershaw can be lights out all year and then become a choke artist in the playoffs in the big game moments. Game 5 is a lot of pressure on a pitcher we will see how Tampa arms hold up and same with cole. Cole has some history in post season giving up big numbers he did it last year against Boston. He did it 2015 against the cubs. We also know that he had once this season given up a decent number of runs to Tampa at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    FF under better than fg imo. If they score 4+ thru 5 it going over 7 anyways., I like pitching to rule early bats late. Kinda like the nats game yesterday (luckily nothing after stras rough start), don’t think either pitcher Choke like Braves yesterday. Lol