BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

L.A. Weather Alert

If you are going to play the game, you may want to know that a Santa Ana weather condition is scheduled to hit the area this afternoon. That means winds, low humidity. and warmer temps. The ball may be flying out of the park tonight. Just a heads up.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Because books don't know this and adjust lines accordingly..... gasbag.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

So under,?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Both starters are good, but both Pens are totally unreliable. This is a perfect situation for late inning rallies, especially for the Nats, who have the advantage of one of the worst Micro-Managers in MLB calling the shots for the Dodgers. Right now, the Total is 7. Over may be a good play. I have no play on the game. Baseball is simply too BORING, especially the playoffs, that just drag on and on.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

This guy is finally throwing out a pick?

Wow

Good luck guy, everyone will be watching
    Points Awarded:

leetreaper gave RudyRuetigger 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

They're cutting electricity to about 800,000 peeps because of fire danger from the power lines.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Big daddy. Id rather get the weather report from a hot babe in LA that resembles mid 1990's Selena. I guess info is info though. good looking out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just bet over thanks for tip

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Both starters are good, but both Pens are totally unreliable. This is a perfect situation for late inning rallies, especially for the Nats, who have the advantage of one of the worst Micro-Managers in MLB calling the shots for the Dodgers. Right now, the Total is 7. Over may be a good play. I have no play on the game. Baseball is simply too BORING, especially the playoffs, that just drag on and on.
    No bullpen for Washington today. It will be Stras+corbin to close out the series.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Shoka and Lakerboy. Do you two dumb f**ks have anything else to say? I hope you played the under and lost your arses. Oh wait. You can only lose so much air. You two are worthless. Lakerboy, someone should cash in on that contract, even though it is a very cheap one. Welshers should be made to pay for their wrong doings.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Shoka and Lakerboy. Do you two dumb f**ks have anything else to say? I hope you played the under and lost your arses. Oh wait. You can only lose so much air. You two are worthless. Lakerboy, someone should cash in on that contract, even though it is a very cheap one. Welshers should be made to pay for their wrong doings.
    Post your tickets from the game last night and I will post mine. Let's get this started moron.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

pipe down baby raper.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

How much is the contract for lakerboy???????? Asking for a friend.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

post your $10 ticket fuk face.