newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

P&G just living off the Trump effect. Not a $100 + stock. They are a full of shit company and just bombard the gullible public into buying their bullshit products. No fuking way in hell is a tube of Crest worth $7. same shit as the $2 stuff just with a shiny package. WetJet with the power of Mr. Clean is a 100% bullshit. Not 1 thing about the product has anything to do with Mr. Clean, they just put ole baldy on the package to "co-brand" the product in hopes it will sell more. Tide with Febreeze has anything to do with Febreeze??, nope, just marketing tools in their co-branding attempts to sell more, not make the product any better.

Walmart gave them shit this year for just putting a dog and cat on their swiffer products and calling it "Pet" swiffer. They nearly got delisted for that bullshit attempt to dupe Walmart into thinking they actually improved the product.

Closing plants when their new Tabler Station plant in West Virginia is in some deep production problems. Technicians at the site are asked to do jobs they have never been exposed to but are expected to complete. The company is all about the managers. No give a shit for the public or the employees. Tabler was supposed to be a half billion dollar site when in all reality it will truly cost more than they took in from Coty when they unloaded Covergirl and such brands, upwards of 4 billion. Engineering disaster the site is!

newton0038
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    P&g is in the middle of a decent legal battle I think?
    They were in the middle of a Proxy battle with Trian Fund Management aka. Nelson Peltz. after $100 million in mailers going out to shareholders, they gave Peltz a seat on the board, so a fruitless pissing match that cost both entities near $130 million

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by maggieballs View Post
    Good return on cocaine

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    P&G just living off the Trump effect. Not a $100 + stock. They are a full of shit company and just bombard the gullible public into buying their bullshit products. No fuking way in hell is a tube of Crest worth $7. same shit as the $2 stuff just with a shiny package. WetJet with the power of Mr. Clean is a 100% bullshit. Not 1 thing about the product has anything to do with Mr. Clean, they just put ole baldy on the package to "co-brand" the product in hopes it will sell more. Tide with Febreeze has anything to do with Febreeze??, nope, just marketing tools in their co-branding attempts to sell more, not make the product any better.

Walmart gave them shit this year for just putting a dog and cat on their swiffer products and calling it "Pet" swiffer. They nearly got delisted for that bullshit attempt to dupe Walmart into thinking they actually improved the product.

Closing plants when their new Tabler Station plant in West Virginia is in some deep production problems. Technicians at the site are asked to do jobs they have never been exposed to but are expected to complete. The company is all about the managers. No give a shit for the public or the employees. Tabler was supposed to be a half billion dollar site when in all reality it will truly cost more than they took in from Coty when they unloaded Covergirl and such brands, upwards of 4 billion. Engineering disaster the site is!
    evidently you don't know shit about p&g. This company is great. They could be like every other company and not care about employees but refuse to allow hedge boys parc3el off company. Have many friends that retire or still working there. My friends father was the janitor for 26 years and retired a millionaire. My uncle was regional vp out of dallas and retired wealthy. Guy i played ball against in high school works there and is doing great. You shouldn't run your mouth if you don't know shit about the company,The revenue on this company was 69 billion last year.

chico2663

they are in cincy where i grew up.

chico2663

They were in the middle of a Proxy battle with Trian Fund Management aka. Nelson Peltz. after $100 million in mailers going out to shareholders, they gave Peltz a seat on the board, so a fruitless pissing match that cost both entities near $130 million
    Yes this guy wanted to parcel the company off ala romney and hey wouldn't allow it.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10346

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    REITS. Many yield 6-12% dividend and pay monthly, sit back and collect...
    True..

NLY... Buy now at low, sell high next year.. 10% dividends.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Clemson +225

they are unbeatable

newton0038
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    evidently you don't know shit about p&g. This company is great. They could be like every other company and not care about employees but refuse to allow hedge boys parc3el off company. Have many friends that retire or still working there. My friends father was the janitor for 26 years and retired a millionaire. My uncle was regional vp out of dallas and retired wealthy. Guy i played ball against in high school works there and is doing great. You shouldn't run your mouth if you don't know shit about the company,The revenue on this company was 69 billion last year.
    P&G great....HAHAHA. Go to Table Station, work a few shifts ( that seems to be about what people work before thy dont come back) and then report back. Was supposed to be $22/hr to start but eNded up at $15/ to start. If they bait and swith even before you start ur 1st day, just imagine what they have instore for techs in the future. TABLER NEEDS TO UNIONIZE PRONTO!!!!!!
    Last edited by newton0038; 10-11-19 at 11:40 AM.

chico2663

P&G great....HAHAHA. The only way David is saving the company $$$ is cutting materials out of products like Gain detergent. Used to have a great scent 5 years ago, then the money mongers get their paws on the product and now manufacture the product at the bottom end of the formula card. Like I said, good $$$ for managers as long as they are comfortable alienating their underlings. anyone beyond the Band 2 manager is in the $$$$ like ur uncle.
    They DO NOT give a shit about their people on the floor. Multiple suicides by the lowly temporary workers at their plants and when thy shoot themselves, P&G doesnt even lower a flag, not even an acknowledgement flower arrangement for their funerals. One didnt call in for 2 night shifts, through no give a shit by P&G to do a welfare check on an employee, a friend of hers that worked the same shift found her on the floor of her apartment, pot on stove boiled dry, pill bottles everywhere, and not a word from P&G
    As for anyone retiring a millionaire now as a technician that has just been hired, good luck. P&G pensions are now ONLY MATCHED to max of $2500/annually. Probably different structure in the USA. P&G dirty laundry just hasnrt been exposed as of late. Old days of profit sharing are gone. next CEO is gonna fukd as they cant trim anymore staff except managers and the only way to trim pensions now is to eliminate them completely. All CEOs do is pick on the line workers seen as a drain on the company. Time to trim the players at the round table
    i can only tell you how things are in cincy and texas. My buddy that works in the charmin dept in cincy and he is well on his way to millionaire.
    No they make their money by buying under preforming companies and getting the profitable enough to let go. If you are not a billion dollar company they let them go....as they did with smuckers. They are rumored to drop at the least braun shavers or maybe the whole dept of gillette because they aren't making standards.

chico2663

guys should of bought tsm and swks when i told you. Shit is going to fly if trump makes the deal with china.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trump will likely wait until after the election to make a deal with China- he wants to use the China issue to get reelected and second term he doesn't need to worry about his base. He's the first president in a long time to stand up to China, a country with over a million people in concentration camps.

newton0038
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i can only tell you how things are in cincy and texas. My buddy that works in the charmin dept in cincy and he is well on his way to millionaire.
    No they make their money by buying under preforming companies and getting the profitable enough to let go. If you are not a billion dollar company they let them go....as they did with smuckers. They are rumored to drop at the least braun shavers or maybe the whole dept of gillette because they aren't making standards.
    53 billion Lafley paid fot Gillette was a free cash flow disaster. Blades are not worth $5 or more each. P&G wants all the money. Bullshiting the EPA too with their zero waste from manufacturing. Now they push the waste onto the public in the form of most of their products. Everything they makes ends up in the garbage or sewer. All of swiffer and bounce sheets are plastic, feels like cotton (swiffer) but isnt. Plastic mix blown onto plates. Feels soft, not rigid like the publics perspective of plastic.

First 12