2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    worried about astors vs yanks, after seeing how bad grinke is and wade miley astros only have 2 starters verlander and cole
    It gonna be a hell of a series. Greinke will bounce back but yea I don’t think he got the stuff to dominate this lineup for more than 5 innings.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    4-0 is a long way from in playoffs bro. Still gotta go 6-4 rest of way most likely (at least). I thought they were a playoff team coming into the year so don’t disagree, just saying still lot of work to do and they havnt played 1 division game yet have they?
    I agree that there is allot of work left, but 6-4 for a team isn't that much to ask. As for the division, the Cardinals aren't that good, the Seahawgs aren't that great either, and the Rams are beatable as well. If they shit the bed, I say they go 3-3 in those games so then all the need is another couple of wins and they're in.

tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you want to go back to 2000.....chris weinke/eric crouch/carson palmer/jason white/matt leinart/troy smith / tim tebow

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

4-0 is a long way from in playoffs bro. Still gotta go 6-4 rest of way most likely (at least). I thought they were a playoff team coming into the year so don’t disagree, just saying still lot of work to do and they havnt played 1 division game yet have they?
    If SF loses Jusstck (spelling haha), they're offense is going to suffer mightily. He does so much for that offense. Go look at the blocks he was making to open up running lanes. If he's hurt for any period of time and they are going to struggle.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I agree that there is allot of work left, but 6-4 for a team isn't that much to ask. As for the division, the Cardinals aren't that good, the Seahawgs aren't that great either, and the Rams are beatable as well. If they shit the bed, I say they go 3-3 in those games so then all the need is another couple of wins and they're in.
    Seattle might not be what they once were but they still a tough out and doubly so at home. I’d guess they split with Seattle and prob the rams., should beat zona twice (defense will chew murry up). So yea that 4 wins right there. They def should get in.

Nfc is stacked. I thought saints were gonna fall off before the season (not w teddy b), I was dead wrong about that. They might be the best freaking team!! Hopefully Brees comes back and falls apart! Lol (I’m a hater!)., Packers right behind them w that d! Eagles right there. Dallas coaching sucks but they have insane talent. Even the lions look really good!! It’s sad afc only has 3-4 legit teams.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

It gonna be a hell of a series. Greinke will bounce back but yea I don’t think he got the stuff to dominate this lineup for more than 5 innings.
    nah greinke is done washed up, he can barely throw 90 mph now and he used to have a wipe out slider, his changeup is only 3 mph less than fastball so he's not fooling anybody, if he goes against the yanks will be home run derby batting practice, verlander and cole will have to win 4 games for the stros

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    If SF loses Jusstck (spelling haha), they're offense is going to suffer mightily. He does so much for that offense. Go look at the blocks he was making to open up running lanes. If he's hurt for any period of time and they are going to struggle.
    So niners are gonna struggle going forward and clowns are gonna catch fire?? That what you took away from this game?? Bro, take the homer goggles off and come up for air!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    nah greinke is done washed up, he can barely throw 90 mph now and he used to have a wipe out slider, his changeup is only 3 mph less than fastball so he's not fooling anybody, if he goes against the yanks will be home run derby batting practice, verlander and cole will have to win 4 games for the stros
    Grenkie has barely been touching 90 for last 2 years. He will be tricky for yanks for 4-5 innings till they figure him out. Don’t be so reactionary. Stros gonna score runs too bro.

tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

So niners are gonna struggle going forward and clowns are gonna catch fire?? That what you took away from this game?? Bro, take the homer goggles off and come up for air!!
    i think he is going off the schedules browns have it easier but they are such a bad team who knows.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

can't wait for that redskins dolphins game sunday battle for the number 1 over all draft pick

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

You totally missed my point. I said if Juszczyk is injured and out for considerable time, their offense is going to struggle. Take it however you want because you obviously aren't reading what I wrote.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

2daBank

The young bosa is now my new favorite player. That was great what he did to Faker and his comments after the game were awesome!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You totally missed my point. I said if Juszczyk is injured and out for considerable time, their offense is going to struggle. Take it however you want because you obviously aren't reading what I wrote.
    I read it, don’t agree.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tastylacey2019 View Post
    i think he is going off the schedules browns have it easier but they are such a bad team who knows.
    I know what he doin, being at his homer best. He thinks they gonna sweep Steelers, yea right. Steelers pass rush will chew them up. I doubt they sweep bungals cause they have a beast interior lineman and that very well could be enough!!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

If baltimore plays like they should they have best chance to take division

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Kitchens is no head coach and will not Coach that team to the playoffs

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    If baltimore plays like they should they have best chance to take division
    Ravens play like they should and they 8-8 maybe 9-7, which yes would easily win division. So sad how terrible this division has become overnight. Used to be my favorite div by far. Now it might be the worst!!

Ravens d a shell of itself and lamar is still what we thought, incredibly talented kid who still not quite a nfl qb, he getting closer tho!!!

Bungals are awful. Steelers might be down to 3rd string qb.

Clowns are, well you saw!!

Harry, Seattle is underdogs to these losers next week! How is that?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

We have holes in our run defense and traveling to east coast early game.. Seattle is the better team and I'm gonna put money on the ML this week.Seattle is p look paying pretty good for Sept usually a slow starting team.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    We have holes in our run defense and traveling to east coast early game.. Seattle is the better team and I'm gonna put money on the ML this week.Seattle is p look paying pretty good for Sept usually a slow starting team.
    There really only one question that matters. Is Seattle generating pressure? Their sack percentage way down but are they getting pressure? If the dline getting into qb face they will win.

Really only formula ya need for betting browns games, good front 7 that can get to qb will shut them down. Run game can’t get on track if faker can’t convert some 3rd downs.,

On other side their secondary terrible. Front 7 will have a hard time bothering Wilson cause he the man! He will hit them w some big plays!

West coast team going east one of most overrated things imo. It really dont reflect in the numbers, there was a 4-5 year stretch where it was huge but that was when there were a bunch of really bad teams on the west coast so it wasn’t the travel/early start causing it, it was the teams sucking!! Other than that stretch it basically been 50/50., as in means next to nothing yet every week someone tries pushing that narrative.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post

YouTube chicken-sh!t always taking down NFL highlights

First ... 78910