Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Who cares about that tho? I don’t track shit and nobody gives me a hard time about it! Lol.

Here the thing. I ain’t interested in that. Just like threads where there good discussion about the games. Someone else record doesn’t mean shit to me, im not looking to tail anyone. Looking for solid thoughts and opinions on things I might have overlooked, or just to help me get better idea about a game. He has been bringing that about as well as anyone lately.
    You also don’t post 30 individual threads cluttering the fukk out of PT....get it?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who cares about that tho? I don’t track shit and nobody gives me a hard time about it! Lol.

Here the thing. I ain’t interested in that. Just like threads where there good discussion about the games. Someone else record doesn’t mean shit to me, im not looking to tail anyone. Looking for solid thoughts and opinions on things I might have overlooked, or just to help me get better idea about a game. He has been bringing that about as well as anyone lately.
    Exactly it's none of anyone business what records I do or don't post, I don't work for them. I post acccurate records in every thread eve though I'm under no obligation to post any records at all.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You also don’t post 30 individual threads cluttering the fukk out of PT....get it?
    The only reason players talk gets cluttered, not that O care, is because of posts from 3 weeks ago get ** bumped by trolls.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7725

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The only reason players talk gets cluttered, not that O care, is because of posts from 3 weeks ago get ** bumped by trolls.
    You keep responding to each and every response. Why? Who cares about what others say?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Exactly it's none of anyone business what records I do or don't post, I don't work for them. I post acccurate records in every thread eve though I'm under no obligation to post any records at all.
    I don’t care about records.....easier to see wins/losses in one thread....this isn’t rocket science here....you say you are 13-3 on props....it’s much easier to see you aren’t lying when they are all in one thread...understand??

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You keep responding to each and every response. Why? Who cares about what others say?
    He keeps post lies about me, again I never initiate any contact with him except to respond.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

thomorino

I don’t care about records.....easier to see wins/losses in one thread....this isn’t rocket science here....you say you are 13-3 on props....it’s much easier to see you aren’t lying when they are all in one thread...understand??
    I don't work for you and I don't give a shit about you.

Again though, the reason I don't post in one thread is the thread has pages of dumb troll shit, I'd the trolls go away I'll post in one thread as I already do for many sports.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

JJ...I’m heading to Allentown soon....we will address this in a video

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Again though, the reason I don't post in one thread is the thread has pages of dumb troll shit, I'd the trolls go away I'll post in one thread as I already do for many sports.
    This is why you will continue to be trolled....I don’t give a shit about you....you are trash on the bottom of my shoe....I tried to play nice but that’s over....go play in fukking traffic bitch

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Banker...you see why this bitch needs a throat punch??

thomorino

This is why you will continue to be trolled....I don’t give a shit about you....you are trash on the bottom of my shoe....I tried to play nice but that’s over....go play in fukking traffic bitch
    And I'll keep owning you like a tool. Bye dumb shit.

thomorino

Get lost dumb shit a coward like you wouldn't punch anyome.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I think he posted it already, that guy Deebo Samuel (amazing name) over receiving yards
    thanks bro ill see if i can find it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lol., bro I hear you but the guy has a right to be defensive. You would be too if you got trolled as hard as he been!!

There was a time when me and him went at it too, and god knows he has to have last word! But once it got dropped he has been nothing but respectful with me.

Can’t speak for anyone else. Just think he defensive and hard for me not to understand considering how much he been attacked the last month!’

Prob another reason I get along w him now. I don’t like to conform! i was fine beefing w him till everyone started doing it!! When that happened i started thinking “maybe this guy is ok if everyone hates him” , I hate universally loved ppl like Drew Brees too!! I’m crazy like that!! Lol.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Why.....????

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

you do have to admit by not making 1 thread per sport/ props it would be much easier to track no? yes i get the trolls part but if you did do that no one could ever question the validity of your record keeping

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

I post a record in every thread I'm in, the reason I don't have one thread for picks Ina sport is the thread gets hard to read with all the trolls posting.

If trolls no longer post in my threads and they are easy to read I'm very happy to have one thread per sport like I already do in sports like NBA and mlb.
    This right here...
    Its.not his fault he can't count..
    It's everyone else's...
    Should start a.thread and ask everyone who has pointed out your lies, fukked up lines and terrible record keeping to check in..
    Over/under= 20??
    That might be too conservative..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you do have to admit by not making 1 thread per sport/ props it would be much easier to track no? yes i get the trolls part but if you did do that no one could ever question the validity of your record keeping
    The threads would be impossible to follow. They be all muddied up with bs. You know this.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    This right here...
    It's everyone else's...
    Should start a.thread and ask everyone who has pointed out your lies, fukked up lines and terrible record keeping to check in..
    Over/under= 20??
    Get lost dumb shit you havent found one error I've made in my favor.

thomorino

The only people who question my records are trolls, I go out of my way to make sure they are accurate.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    This right here...
    It's everyone else's...
    Over/under= 20??
    You could be a good poster if you put half the energy into discussing games as you do trolling this guy. Who cares what you think of him? Don’t let that make you less of a poster!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

The threads would be impossible to follow. They be all muddied up with bs. You know this.
    The only people who question my records are trolls, I go out of my way to make sure they are accurate.
    i dont disagree with this BUT, he could always tell them to go through the thread all the plays are there. As long as there are multiple threads he COULD fudge ( not saying he does) makes it a lot easier to mess with the records with multiple threads.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I never respond to my trolls, I never go to their threads, I simply make multiple new threads about them to show how little I care

Banker, wipe that nut off your face bro

thomorino

i dont disagree with this BUT, he could always tell them to go through the thread all the plays are there. As long as there are multiple threads he COULD fudge ( not saying he does) makes it a lot easier to mess with the records with multiple threads.
    If you want to verify my records you can just search my name and look at the threads, it's not hard.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I never respond to my trolls, I never go to their threads, I simply make multiple new threads about them to show how little I care

Let’s do some lines Kraken....

thomorino

I'm responding to him you dumb shit. I don't care but is rather talk games and track as I've said.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

If you want to verify my records you can just search my name and look at the threads, it's not hard.
    so as a poster looking to fade or tail i should go through all the different threads thats crazy because the trolling goes on in all of your threads so 1 thread would be much easier to follow

The Kraken

Let’s do some lines Kraken....
    My man!!!

You KNOW im down

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

so as a poster looking to fade or tail i should go through all the different threads thats crazy because the trolling goes on in all of your threads so 1 thread would be much easier to follow
    The motherfukker makes no sense....nobody respects the shit on his shoe

The Kraken

I'm responding to him you dumb shit. I don't care but is rather talk games and track as I've said.
    CLEARLY you dont care

thomorino

The motherfukker makes no sense....nobody respects the shit on his shoe

CLEARLY you dont care
    2 parasites who are obsessed with me. Again all my threads are easy to follow.

thomorino

I'm just posting and tracking, if you want to see my threads click on posts and scan them it takes seconds

Again I don't work for trolls and I don't give a shit.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

First 123456 Last