topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Sure the Ravens got beat up at home by what will be a very good Browns team if they can get some consistency. And yes, Pittsburgh finally got a W in somewhat impressive fashion albeit against one of the worst teams in the league. Neither of those recent events change the fact Pittsburgh is in the midst of a down year (hurts to say as I am a huge Steeler fan) and Ravens are a dangerous team with a leg up on talent and coaching at this moment. All over Ravens tomorrow. This will be a 10+ Pt winner.

tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

you sure? who did the ravens beat?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m jumped all over Steelers w the hook (+3.5) earlier in week.

Thing is I don’t care how good either those teams are at any given time, when they match up a close game decided by last second fg or last drive is almost inevitable!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Baltimore is not very good. They are 9-7/8-8 material. Pit wins here

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by tastylacey2019 View Post
    you sure? who did the ravens beat?
    Point taken. If you watch the teams play you can see the huge gap in quality though. Ravens hung with KC even though they lost. I guess the public's general feelings is they are both mediocre so take the home team getting over a field goal. I see right through it and watch both teams closely enough to see a mismatch.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

It doesn't worry you that Brandon Williams is questionable? Very important player on their defensive line. The fact the Ravens tried to sign Domata Peko (unsuccessfully) midweek doesn't seem very encouraging with respect to Williams' status.

Ravens still have injuries in the secondary, another worry. They gave up a lot of explosive plays to the Browns last week

tastylacey2019

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Point taken. If you watch the teams play you can see the huge gap in quality though. Ravens hung with KC even though they lost. I guess the public's general feelings is they are both mediocre so take the home team getting over a field goal. I see right through it and watch both teams closely enough to see a mismatch.
    steelers could be 3-1 with a little luck very tight games vs seattle and san fran. they were never going to beat new england.

topgame85

Well I guess I understand why the line is where it is now. Lots of people backing Pitt at home. Fan in me will love it if Steelers win but it will be a very bad day for my pockets if the Ravens lose.

tastylacey2019

not playing this game but the ravens would scare the hell out of me giving points on the road

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Well I guess I understand why the line is where it is now. Lots of people backing Pitt at home. Fan in me will love it if Steelers win but it will be a very bad day for my pockets if the Ravens lose.
    I am not backing Pitt. Just giving you some info as to why Baltimore may not be a slam dunk

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Ravens D has let up 1,000+ yards in the last 2 games.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    It doesn't worry you that Brandon Williams is questionable? Very important player on their defensive line. The fact the Ravens tried to sign Domata Peko (unsuccessfully) midweek doesn't seem very encouraging with respect to Williams' status.

Ravens still have injuries in the secondary, another worry. They gave up a lot of explosive plays to the Browns last week
    Good points. Steeler Secondary also garbage though. Only redeeming quality is our defensive front. I'm calling 28-17 Ravens. Andrew's will kill us. We are horrible against TE and he may be one of the best around.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Pitt ne kc gb

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Compare qbs

I think Balt goes down again

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I like Ravens

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

can't recall Baltimore ever impressing in divisional games.. even when they've won in the past, its been mehhh

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

That game is stuck on 3.5 sucking people in on the PIT line. I hate laying 3 and a hook but it looks like the right play.

vivaporto
    vivaporto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Any team can hang with Kansas City on a good day....KC is all about their offense and they don't really play defense unless they have to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pound Pitt

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    That game is stuck on 3.5 sucking people in on the PIT line. I hate laying 3 and a hook but it looks like the right play.
    This is also very interesting. It seems the public is pounding the Steelers yet they won't move the line. They want every drop of blood. Ravens definitely the play.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Love Steelers plus 3.5

Skins +17
    Steelers +3.5

For me today

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

This is also very interesting. It seems the public is pounding the Steelers yet they won't move the line. They want every drop of blood. Ravens definitely the play.
    Where’s your evidence the “public is pounding the Steelers?” Walk me through why you’re saying this please because all I see is 60% of the tickets on Ravens.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Could b a trap

Really not sure what this gm will b

Will steelers keep running wildcat ?

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Points always safe here. Positive results expected.

scot4
    scot4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2928

Love Baltimore

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The best bet in Vegas is taking Pitt +3 in the FIRST HALF at the Wynn. One of those freak lines where the 1st half line is the same as the game line.

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

what trap? its a divisional game yeah but look at what you are dealing with. I don't know how you can bet on Mason Rudolph from what we've seen so far from him. what he's gonna get unleashed this game or something? I'll believe that when I see it.

gimme Lamar and Harbaugh in this spot all day.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

ravens number 1 wr is a rookie. their qb is essentially a rookie. can't believe ppl are talking about this team as a sb contender. no team with a wr1 as a rook is sb contender. a good team. pit will keep it close. anyone's game. pit d is underrated. their scondary is good. hayden and fitzpatrick.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

dude we have to put you in charge of the injury thread. you are always on top of that stuff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake