[Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    penetrate no. you want a cinci turnover, ucf touchdown lmao
    the ints was the difference here. dude gave the game away

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

At some point they have to learn you don't let the officials who made the call review their own call, they don't want to overturn themselves.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Cinci gonna find a way to lose this shit?
    win by 3 by miracle, fake pass interference call... TD pass play next play due to bearcats playing PREVENT D...

glad UC just went for it and QB sneaked it to end it

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    the ints was the difference here. dude gave the game away
    Wrong shocka, Cincinnati outcoached central florida, second half adjustments were the difference. Freshmen QB got exposed.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong shocka, Cincinnati outcoached central florida, second half adjustments were the difference. Freshmen QB got exposed.
    actually you're wrong....UCF outgained, had more first downs and should have won the game QB threw a pick 6 and then another int deep in the red zone which would have made it a 3 point game with 12 minutes left in the game. turnover margin was the difference. its pretty clear to see. not sure what you're trying to say here

thomorino

actually you're wrong....UCF outgained, had more first downs and should have won the game QB threw a pick 6 and then another int deep in the red zone which would have made it a 3 point game with 12 minutes left in the game. turnover margin was the difference. its pretty clear to see. not sure what you're trying to say here
    You must have been on crack, Cincinnati dominated the second half, the interception for the TD was the adjustment they made jumping short routes. This game was a great example of why coaching matters

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    win by 3 by miracle, fake pass interference call... TD pass play next play due to bearcats playing PREVENT D...
    glad UC just went for it and QB sneaked it to end it
    Thank God they won. I would have lost my ass if Cinci would have blown that.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

feel like you left a few points out there boys

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

You must have been on crack, Cincinnati dominated the second half, the interception for the TD was the adjustment they made jumping short routes. This game was a great example of why coaching matters
    coaching has nothing to do with a player jumping a route.... what you're saying makes no sense. UCF QB made poor decisions down the stretch. thats all that happened here

iwantcougars
    iwantcougars's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

the difference were the pick6 and the int on the redzone (from the tipped ball). But uc secondary played tough, ucf qb is trows like tebow too much air on the passes

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Some people say I'm so open-minded my brain falls out but I can see both of you being right here.

Shocka is right because turnovers were the difference. Without them UCF would have outscored Cincy.

However, Thomorino is right in that the Freshman QB was exposed by the Cincy defense which caused the turnovers Shocka was referring to by getting a good rush on him.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Some people say I'm so open-minded my brain falls out but I can see both of you being right here.

Shocka is right because turnovers were the difference. Without them UCF would have outscored Cincy.

However, Thomorino is right in that the Freshman QB was exposed by the Cincy defense which caused the turnovers Shocka was referring to by getting a good rush on him.
    If anything CIncy didn't make any adjustments.. they played the exact same game both 1st and 2nd half and just waited for the UCF to make bad decisions.

thomorino

He's completely ignoring cincinnatis defensive adjustments made at halftime. They were the difference in the game.

thomorino

If anything CIncy didn't make any adjustments.. they played the exact same game both 1st and 2nd half and just waited for the UCF to make bad decisions.
    You're a fool if you think that. 2nd half adjustments were huge. Far more blitzing, jumping routes, completely different strategy. Cincinnati defensive coordinator will be a head coach soon.

TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Lmao both of y’all arguing about the dumbest shiiiit. You’re both right how ever way you look at it Jesus 🤦🏻*♂️

thomorino

They got a pass rush because they started blitzing, totally different strategy in the second half.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

He's completely ignoring cincinnatis defensive adjustments made at halftime. They were the difference in the game.
    ok...... so the 3 int's and fumbled hand off that led to points for cincinatti weren't the difference. got it. clearly just trying to engage me here to make a little more traffic here on a Friday night. just another paid SBR poster trying to trigger people.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

They got a pass rush because they started blitzing, totally different strategy in the second half.
    actually they didn't... they were basically giving him all the time he needed daring him to throw the ball downfield.. would bet that you didn't even watch this game.

thomorino

ok...... so the 3 int's and fumbled hand off that led to points for cincinatti weren't the difference. got it. clearly just trying to engage me here to make a little more traffic here on a Friday night. just another paid SBR poster trying to trigger people.
    The fumble occurred because of a blitz. The strategy in the second half was completely different than the first. You so not understand football - why you'll never post and track. You'd get exposed in 2 seconds.

thomorino

actually they didn't... they were basically giving him all the time he needed daring him to throw the ball downfield.. would bet that you didn't even watch this game.
    Your comments are getting dinner by the second, watch the fble, it was a blitz.

thomorino

If you think the defensive strategy was the same in both halves by Cincinnati you either don't know football or didn't watch the game, in this case probably both.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Just another paid poster trying to trigger people lending nothing but useless insults in response to articulated analaysis.

thomorino

Just another paid poster trying to trigger people lending nothing but useless insults in response to articulated analaysis.
    I'm not paid and your analysis is still garbage. Cincinnati cometely changes their strategy in the second half.

First 12