Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Lol Temple game - complete rig job

Now that's one for the ages. Not even trying to be discrete there.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

That was definitely the most fuked up ending to a game I have seen in awhile. It was almost like they used that lights delay to setup the script.

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    That was definitely the most fuked up ending to a game I have seen in awhile. It was almost like they used that lights delay to setup the script.
    It's undeniable. The game could've been called easily. Temple was driving for points and magically the lights go out with 3:30 to go lolol...then twenty minutes later they resume and ECU has discovered the best offense in the United States jsut in time to lose by ten.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

But the REAL highlight here was the announcers toward the end. Classic!

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

no wonder the refs didnt look the same on contuation, fkn stunt dbls

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

macker go to work

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    It's undeniable. The game could've been called easily. Temple was driving for points and magically the lights go out with 3:30 to go lolol...then twenty minutes later they resume and ECU has discovered the best offense in the United States jsut in time to lose by ten.
    I loved the lame duck bomb the guy throws 40 yards down the field into a triple coverage yet not one of them even acted like they saw the ball and two of them looked like they were purposely over running the play. But my favorite was the scramble the ECU QB had. He doesn't get out of bounds and almost all of the time would have expired and then the phantom defensive holding penalty comes flying in which stops the clock and then they add time. You can't make it up.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Now that's one for the ages. Not even trying to be discrete there.
    you guys haven't caught on yet?

i avoid thursday games and friday games at all costs in football

all the weird/odd/ no way that line was spot on... games happen before saturday and sunday for the most part

packers last week on the 2 yard line throwing an inside slant with 2 timeouts left

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Did anyone see the last play of the game?

ECU player laterals out of desperation and Temple picks it up and runs it back for what looks like a TD to cover. But ref blew whistle literally a fraction of a second before so play was called dead and game over

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You can’t make up these endings

Mackballs

It is just simply amazing

On to tomorrow

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

unfortunately this is college football guys- it can be brutal at times- do what i do and turn the fuking game off with 5 minutes left and just get the score when it's final- save yourself tons of torture.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

What the hell happened? Didn't see the game. I did see a Temple player jump offsides on a 4th and 2 when ECU got the ball back on the final drive but switched back to the Rams/Seahawks game.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What the hell happened? Didn't see the game. I did see a Temple player jump offsides on a 4th and 2 when ECU got the ball back on the final drive but switched back to the Rams/Seahawks game.
    To answer that question would take a novel post. Just watch bad beats guarantee that will be tops.

LT Profits

To be fair, the ref DID blow the whistle for forward progress stopped just before the attempted lateral ever happened, you could hear it on the replay. I did not hear it live and was in shock before the ref's announcement.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    To be fair, the ref DID blow the whistle for forward progress stopped just before the attempted lateral ever happened, you could hear it on the replay. I did not hear it live and was in shock before the ref's announcement.
    forward progress stopped is just another invention they came up with recently to help control the games while saying it is there to limit injuries or whatever bs they like to spew

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    forward progress stopped is just another invention they came up with recently to help control the games while saying it is there to limit injuries or whatever bs they like to spew
    But the point is the whistle did blow, so no point in complaining about what happened afterwards.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

But the point is the whistle did blow, so no point in complaining about what happened afterwards.
    didn't watch one play of the game or highlights. just watched seattle game to see if they would indeed win by 1

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Ecu +12 never in doubt

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Did anyone really see value on either side here? You don't have to play it just bc it's on tv. C'mon, gents.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Worked out for my +12

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

But the REAL highlight here was the announcers toward the end. Classic!
    That's the new era of CFB with legalized sports gambling. Announcers used to have to be very discreet when this kind of thing happened. Now they can just let it rip like we do at the sports bar. I like it!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Did anyone really see value on either side here? You don't have to play it just bc it's on tv. C'mon, gents.
    exactly, shit thursday game

Outsider626
    Outsider626's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5178

Good game. Things happen.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I did, ECU +12.5 was my only play yesterday in any sport. No NFL and no MLB Playoff bets,

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    exactly, shit thursday game
    Not for everyone.

Well, agree shit game quality wise, but I thought ECU had value betting wise and that should be all that matters.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mack take a rest man

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    That's the new era of CFB with legalized sports gambling. Announcers used to have to be very discreet when this kind of thing happened. Now they can just let it rip like we do at the sports bar. I like it!
    SO MANY references toward the end. My favorite was guy channeling Al Michaels after that fumble return that was eventually overthrown "Do you believe in miracles" LOL. They even referred to NFL game with Seattle up 1 in final minutes as "another game you may see on a Scott Van Pelt segment later."

Mackballs

ECU had no business being within twenty points in that game if you actually watched it. Temple should have ran away with it much earlier

We've all had bad beats but let's not pretend ECU was the right side in that one.

LT Profits

ECU had no business being within twenty points in that game if you actually watched it. Temple should have ran away with it much earlier

We've all had bad beats but let's not pretend ECU was the right side in that one.
    That was not the question though, which was whether anyone saw value in this game. I would have bet ECU +12.5 any day of the week, I don't bet just because games are on prime time TV.

tastylacey2019
    tastylacey2019's Avatar Become A Pro!

this guy still crying over a loss? get over it and get ready for today's action

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

That was not the question though, which was whether anyone saw value in this game. I would have bet ECU +12.5 any day of the week, I don't bet just because games are on prime time TV.
    With all due respect LT....EC has no talent and should've got beat by 28 like he said. Temple's hurry up played a roll in wearing them out, but at some point in the 2nd half then start running the clock down. They kept playing around with passing and extended the game by snapping it with :23 left on the playclock well into the 4Q. They let EC cover. I had Under 49 pretty big so that last play almost put me into a coma. Thank God they blew the whistle!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Trash game trash refs

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by tastylacey2019 View Post
    this guy still crying over a loss? get over it and get ready for today's action
    Not crying moron, simply discussing the insanity the ensues at the end of some of these games. Many others seem to agree.

Go stack your bet points

12 Last