kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Kansas St. +4

my favorite play of the day. love the o-line. the coach over from n. dakota st is implementing his offense to a team that has size and talent. think they will be a top 20 team soon. week off should have them ready for ok st. few guys on this one with me. let's all cash. gl.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Missed this will watch for a live bet

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Missed this will watch for a live bet
    gl harry. should be a nail biter. plenty of live bet opps.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

surprised with a wk off still an early turnover after the miss st. mistakes. of all things didn't expect that. guess its hard to coach a new team to not make stupid mistakes.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

tough loss kingdom...get 'em next time, bro...I had K-State (+17.5) on the last leg of my teaser and I needed those extra insurance points...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

they sucked ass surprisingly. i'm ok with it. i don't win them all. a week off. ok st. coming off texas game. and they give up 300 yds rushing. they came out as flat as old soda. and by the 4th quarter they were scared of chuba. not a linebacker touching him. poor safeties getting run over and carried because the front 7 refused to help. i guess it is easier to cap when you get 17.5 lol. good call.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    they sucked ass surprisingly. i'm ok with it. i don't win them all. a week off. ok st. coming off texas game. and they give up 300 yds rushing. they came out as flat as old soda. and by the 4th quarter they were scared of chuba. not a linebacker touching him. poor safeties getting run over and carried because the front 7 refused to help. i guess it is easier to cap when you get 17.5 lol. good call.
    I actually thought about doing K-ST straight up with (+4.5)...just like you, I thought the wildcats were legit and 4 real and had a good chance to pull off the upset and win the game outright, let alone cover the spread...Okie ST's defense has been getting shredded so far this year so I was somewhat surprised they held the wildcats potent offense in check.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I actually thought about doing K-ST straight up with (+4.5)...just like you, I thought the wildcats were legit and 4 real and had a good chance to pull off the upset and win the game outright, let alone cover the spread...Okie ST's defense has been getting shredded so far this year so I was somewhat surprised they held the wildcats potent offense in check.
    yeah. i still have faith in the coach. qb was really bad on deep throws. but it is obviously not coach k's team yet. his offense at nd st was always smooth and disciplined. lot of coaching changes take time like minny, nebraska, baylor, fsu and all other schools. you have players that aren't yours trying to learn your system. gotta give ok st. lots of credit after losing 2 in a row to k st. and being dominated. they were by far the more physical team and imposed their will which is not their usual m.o. props to gundy for having his guys this ready after a tough game at texas against a team he struggles with off a bye.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

im gonna check your thread to see what you on tomorrow manster. wouldn't mind playing a fun teaser in nfl this week. gl bud.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

im gonna check your thread to see what you on tomorrow manster. wouldn't mind playing a fun teaser in nfl this week. gl bud.
    you too...hope you make some coin this Sunday...I posted this on my picks thread earlier in the week...looks like 5dimes still has the lines jacked up......my only play for tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    3TM 9PT teaser (-104) for 3 units...ties win

Wager
    1. 9/29/2019 1:00 PM NFL Football 251 Carolina Panthers* +14 vs Houston Texans
    2. 9/29/2019 1:00 PM NFL Football 262 Detroit Lions* +16 vs Kansas City Chiefs
    3. 9/29/2019 4:05 PM NFL Football 267 Tampa Bay Buccaneers* +19 vs Los Angeles Rams

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

Cowboys are the better team. They had multiple chances to beat Texas also and kicked to many field goals in the red zone.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

take dallas tomor get your cash back sir .. gl

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah. i still have faith in the coach. qb was really bad on deep throws. but it is obviously not coach k's team yet. his offense at nd st was always smooth and disciplined. lot of coaching changes take time like minny, nebraska, baylor, fsu and all other schools. you have players that aren't yours trying to learn your system. gotta give ok st. lots of credit after losing 2 in a row to k st. and being dominated. they were by far the more physical team and imposed their will which is not their usual m.o. props to gundy for having his guys this ready after a tough game at texas against a team he struggles with off a bye.

looks like these guys are coming around. i compared them earlier in the season to cincy of last year. gonna surprise a lot of people. they were undisciplined against ok st. , but today they are the team being physical and causing mistakes. sadly for them, they may only have this coach for another year or two. after all the work he put in at n. dakota st. and if he gets going here he will be in high demand. nice for him he did it against riley which will put even more eyes on him.