Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Fukk off
    Get lost dumb shit.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    No I explained to you I don't track hundredths of units dumb shit.
    But you do track tenths of a unit and have regularly been caught cheating when rounding up and down. If you add/skim 0.03 units to your advantage per play on average, how much is that over 500 plays?
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave juicername 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    But you do track tenths of a unit and have regularly been caught cheating when rounding up and down. If you add/skim 0.03 units to your advantage per play on average, how much is that over 500 plays?
    Did you seriously just ask him a math question?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Get lost dumb shit.
    I'm gonna fukkin pound your face in for fun

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

No you lying piece of shit I explained that I round both for and against me. I exposed you as the liar. I Eve gave examples of when I rounded against me . I own you every time you come at me - get lost piece of shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

Did you seriously just ask him a math question?
    Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

I'm gonna fukkin pound your face in for fun
    2 broke diks who are worthless.

thomorino

I've explained to your lying ass many times and I've shown you I round both for and against me, for hundredths of units. Theres no reason to think my record is materially affected by this, get lost lying piece of shit.

juicername

I've explained to your lying ass many times and I've shown you I round both for and against me, for hundredths of units. Theres no reason to think my record is materially affected by this, get lost lying piece of shit.
    What's up with the name calling? I try and help you to fix your fraudulent record and this is the thanks I get. *sigh*

thomorino

What's up with the name calling? I try and help you to fix your fraudulent record and this is the thanks I get. *sigh*
    You were educated about why your comments were wrong. Time to back to finishing last in every contest little guy.

juicername

You were educated about why your comments were wrong. Time to back to finishing last in every contest little guy.
    You were 1500/2100 in pick 6 last I checked... I'm top 300...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

controversial

Weird if you just keep a spreadsheet and bet same amount every game no controversy

I only been doing that forever

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If Morino would stop using the word "Value" everyone would leave him alone coach.

His value posts have zero value.

thomorino

You were 1500/2100 in pick 6 last I checked... I'm top 300...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If Morino would stop using the word "Value" everyone would leave him alone coach.

His value posts have zero value.
    Get lost parasites, it's week 4 and these specific types of xo tests don't let you bet opening lines.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

(81) BeatTheJerk 11-5-2 68.75 % 95.0 +7.86
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave BeatTheJerk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pretty easy explanation for the plight of the moron-oh.....

everyone picks on scabs.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    controversial

Weird if you just keep a spreadsheet and bet same amount every game no controversy

I only been doing that forever
    Glad to see you are coming around, Gold.

Guy has only ever admitted to mistakes after being called out, unless he has "discovered" his own in the last few weeks. I don't read his posts anymore.

There's a reason he doesn't keep a spreadsheet, Gold, that should be obvious.

This goes back a long time, Gold, when he really got exposed for just leaving off losses tomorrow because he got caught "forgetting" about them yesterday he even promised to use a spreadsheet...

These quotes are from a Cosbyorino troll thread...

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post
    ...Like kvb said, do what you wanna do, they're your picks. But, I don't see how you can possibly be surprised if people are skeptical about the accuracy of your tracking. Just my 2c.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He kinda has a track record of fudging the numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    ...The morono math 8-2 = 7...

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I commented on your betting style because you skipped tracking losses and have come up with everything but a legitimate answer.

I get it dude, you don't want to track with integrity and just want to give a one line "fuk off" to anyone who asks.

Might as well just end this thread bro, you aren't really tracking here...
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post
    I'm not even sure where to begin with all this.

So, there was an error from a previous day. Ok. But, your idea of correcting it is to fudge the numbers for the current day to account for it, with no indication of what you are doing? Really? It would seem like basic common sense would suggest that you would want to (1) Indicate that you are correcting a previous error, and (2) State the corrected total first, then provide an accurate summary of the current day.

Now, your approach would be confusing enough if you could do the math correctly and actually apply the proper adjustment. But you can't...

...I am going to use the spreadsheet moving forward to simplify the process...
    This thread was a disaster for the guy and all anyone ever tried to do was help him, he just said "fukk off" to everyone.

Get it right, Gold, there is no controversy here, only the obvious truth. Unfortunately, all his excuses and double talk are as meaningless now as they always were, he has no credibility here.

Last edited by KVB; 09-24-19 at 01:23 PM.

thomorino

Guy has only ever admitted to mistakes after being called out, unless he has "discovered" his own in the last few weeks. I don't read his posts anymore.

This goes back a long time, Gold, when he really got exposed for just leaving off losses tomorrow because he got caught "forgetting" about them yesterday he even promised to use a spreadsheet...

This thread was a disaster for the guy and all anyone ever tried to do was help him, he just said "fukk off" to everyone.

Get it right, Gold, there is no controversy here, only the obvious truth. Unfortunately, all his excuses and double talk are as meaningless now as they always were, he has no credibility here.

Again you can't cite a single post with an incorrect current record. Those comments were made posters in argent's with me that were angry, no one objective has had any issue with my tracking. By coward.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Yo that hype man was on point, but then sounded similar to Blueface at times as a rapper.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

That was 2018, Gold.

Shocka had run in with him the year before...

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I actually caught you posting a fake record in NBA back in late 2017 if I remember correctly. If you don't recall the exchange got so heated that you got banned from the forum for it.....
    There is no controversy, Gold, just the truth.

He only makes corrections when called out and posters are catching on, your thread audits are useless unless you're counting the "mistakes"...

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Morino, your plays are impossible to keep track of. The whole reason you get the rep you have is because your plays were scattered about, you tried to say your record was x when it was really y, and then you went back and edited all the plays when Mike called you out.

Now everyone just assumes you're lying...
    People try to be nice, but he's a lying troll...

You keep saying you don't have any inaccurate records. You get tons of them thrown in your face. You say fuk off. Rinse and repeat...
    Get it right, Gold, do the right thing. I'm giving you an out here, Gold, you don't have to call him a fraud, which he is, just call him the worst tracker ever and then you know what to do.

Auto Donk

picking on the moron-oh:

thomorino

That was 2018, Gold.

Shocka had run in with him the year before...

There is no controversy, Gold, just the truth.

He only makes corrections when called out and posters are catching on, your thread audits are useless unless you're counting the "mistakes"...

People try to be nice, but he's a lying troll...

Get it right, Gold, do the right thing. I'm giving you an out here, Gold, you don't have to call him a fraud, which he is, just call him the worst tracker ever and then you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    picking on the moron-oh:

Again you are just citing trolls who have no evidence. This little coward can't find a single thread if mine with an incorrect record.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

How do you people have time for all this shit lmfao

jjgold

Morino LEGEND

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    picking on the moron-oh:

Get to the doctor Donk

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Get to the doctor Donk

Or is this the unveiling of JJs cokk?

Auto Donk

I initially thought it was the unveiling of JJ's plastic hole after he went caitlyn on us and lopped off his schshort.....

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1201

Morino LEGEND

jjgold

I will go one step further marino will kick anybody’s ass here

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Morino
    Shoe in POM

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Morino
    Shoe in POM

If he even makes the list I will, because of the long term multi year actual tracking, real tracking, not Cosbyorino style tracking, continue to post the Fund plays in the pick thread, the consistently most viewed thread at SBR, but won't read or post anywhere else in the Forum for the rest of the Football season and possibly forever.

Too much fighting, drama, and lies among you guys, and no worthwhile betting talk. If the Funds are too successful and the views continue to be too high, I may decide not to track them anymore.

If that happens, you might never see me again.

All this, is of course, if he even makes the Poster of the Month list, even if in last place.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

If he even makes the list I will, because of the long term multi year actual tracking, real tracking, not Cosbyorino style tracking, continue to post the Fund plays in the pick thread, the consistently most viewed thread at SBR, but won't read or post anywhere else in the Forum for the rest of the Football season and possibly forever.

Too much fighting, drama, and lies among you guys, and no worthwhile betting talk. If the Funds are too successful and the views continue to be too high, I may decide not to track them anymore.

All this, is of course, if he even makes the Poster of the Month list, even if in last place.

You guys??

You are fukkin trolling the guy and fighting daily
    Don't play dumb ass

As for your fund plays

Not impressed

Do not look

thomorino

Guy is a proven coward and liar, he does nothing but hide his picks.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I will go one step further marino will kick anybody’s ass here
    I’m cool w the guy but let’s not get carried away.

First 1234 Last