Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Wow what a fukkin game.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    A QB throws 9 TD's in a game and loses.... is this history? First time ever?
    That is remarkable. I could see if it was in overtime but in regulation? This has to be history in the making.

both QBs had 500+ yards throwing. Unreal.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Hell of a Saturday of College football

NFL Sunday will pale in comparison of course unless you like a lot of penalties and 3 total possessions per quarter

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Didn’t see the game but looking at the box score i would suspect point shaving.

Up 49-17 in the 3rd q, and then lose the game by having a 1-6 turnover ratio.

Doesn’t add up

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

I had Wash St. as the last leg of a 10-team moneyline parlay. I went to bed last night & they were up 42-17. I wake up & open ESPN.com & see, "an epic UCLA rally," & I'm like, what?!...no, no. Obviously, with Wash St. up 25, I thought it was a mortal lock & the bet was won.

One of the most improbable losses in college football history. UCLA was the only Pac-12 team to average less than 300 yards of offense a game. (263) Playing against a high-flying, scoring machine in Wash St.

Unbelievable

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47531

Quote Originally Posted by spurginobili View Post
    I had Wash St. as the last leg of a 10-team moneyline parlay. I went to bed last night & they were up 42-17. I wake up & open ESPN.com & see, "an epic UCLA rally," & I'm like, what?!...no, no. Obviously, with Wash St. up 25, I thought it was a mortal lock & the bet was won.

One of the most improbable losses in college football history. UCLA was the only Pac-12 team to average less than 300 yards of offense a game. (263) Playing against a high-flying, scoring machine in Wash St.

Unbelievable
    same here, pretty much sums up my season.

The night before I was on Florida International. The way I'm losing games is gross and in the most excruciating ways possible. I was also on Northwestern and Oregon week 1. I give up.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Some say epic win some say epic fix by Vegas. They always manufacture ways to kill parlays. I wonder how much coach was paid.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hit on the Blind Side.

I wish someone knew what the ML was when they were down 32 points in the fukking 3rd quarter?? Incredible. That has to leave a mark. Leach looks like he's about to have a stroke.
    Im not sure but guessing 100-1?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Easy Bruin win

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I crack open the LA Times this morning and Ben Bolch's article was submitted at halftime of the game to make his deadline

Oops!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

after watching 2 minutes of film of robinson last year one could tell he was talented, quick release strong arm, and touch was called stupid by one bigdaddyqh for saying a qb is gonna be good because of watching highlights but I was immediately a fan ucla needs to shore up the defense in order to compete from here on out jump on the bandwagon now guys

“If you want to be a fan now, you can be a fan now,” Thompson-Robinson said last week, “but I would much rather you not be one later and kind of get on when everything’s good; I want you to kind of stick to the grind with me.”

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Most ridiculous game I've seen in a long time, may be the craziest ever wow...
    400 per PM

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Everybody Sammy knows personally had OV in this one... easy $$$

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by spurginobili View Post

Unbelievable
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    same here, pretty much sums up my season.

The night before I was on Florida International. The way I'm losing games is gross and in the most excruciating ways possible. I was also on Northwestern and Oregon week 1. I give up.
    You always hear about these kinds of games... but I never watched one in it's entirety until last night. Just like Spurg noted... I was just about ready to turn off ESPN... and go to bed... and then UCLA scored on a ridiculous 95 yard play. Yes, the kid was fast as fuk... but what kind of defense was Washington State in?

I'm all about a fix... but... that UCLA QB was in a zone... he wasn't missing on any seem routes or post plays. Guy was just in a rhythm. And UCLA had some amazing kick off/punt returns... mysteriously... NO FLAGS on those returns. Then Washington State players just couldn't hang onto the ball.

It looked like Washington State allowed UCLA back in the game intentionally. Then, State couldn't get it back into gear. UCLA scored (I believe) on 5 straight drives.

I wonder what the line was on UCLA down 32 points in the 3rd quarter? Offshore and NJ probably made a huge killing last night.

First 1234