thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    sure there's value...first of all, both Mason Rudolph and Daniel Jones have played the majority of snaps in the preseason...both played impressively...both are "NFL" ready...both are bonafide and legit...and contrary to popular belief, both are immediate upgrades over their counterparts (Big Ben and Eli Manning) and both will have a positive impact on their respective teams and you will see youth being served tomorrow...I loved both of these QB's coming out of college and have said so on various threads in this very forum and I think they will get the job done...or at least good enough to cover the spread...truth be told, that's all the matters to me.
    Rudolph looked good but it was against a Seattle secondary that gave up 400 yards to Dalton, Jones has very limited options at receiver. I'd be surprised if both teams keep the game close throughout but Pittsburgh at least has a good offensive line, Jones really has nothing other than Barkley to work with.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I bet ON all three new QBs (Giants +5.5, Saints +5, Steelers +6.5). I have Eli to Jones as a lateral move, maybe even a slight UPgrade, I don't think Brees and Ben are worth as many points to the spread as the lines seem to be adjusted by.

First 12