MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is what happens when dumb s**ts like AB run their uneducated mouths off. He is finished. No team will touch him. He will not go to prison for this, but one day he is going to run his mouth off to the wrong person and then....
    We agree!

AB bad for the brand

You hurt the brand, you get hurt

AB went form +$50mm to literally bankrupt

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    What will AB receive as far as money with the Patriots ? Any smart guys out there who are familiar with contracts after a release.
    This is a very good question

He gets a game check fir about $175,00

However, he had a $9mm signing bonus due 10.1

It hasn't been paid. If NE doesn't pay it would go to the NFLPA for a grievance

They'd have to defend AB and suggest he didn't violate the personal conduct clause AND that they didn't misrepresent their clients past actions.

He has no choice but to sue, he needs the money, but he has only received $200k since his last Pittsburgh check and whatever Oakland paid him for that signing bonus

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

They'd have to defend AB and suggest he didn't violate the personal conduct clause AND that they didn't misrepresent their clients past actions.

He has no choice but to sue, he needs the money, but he has only received $200k since his last Pittsburgh check and whatever Oakland paid him for that signing bonus
    I appreciate the detailed explanation bro, thanks.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    AB could go from 30M guaranteed to $158.3K, made in 2019 after getting cut twice.
    All he had to do was make it to the first week with the Raiders and he would have gotten $30 million, no matter how much he fukked up. 1 fukking week this guy couldn't last. He has to be on the list of one of the worst business decision making of all time. If I was Rosenhaus, I would have tied his ass up, threw away his phone and laptop and made sure he showed up that week. Drew has to be sick to his stomach.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    He has ZERO chance of winning that grievance. Once he sent those text, he fukked himself of any chance of getting that money. What a fukkin dumb ass. Don't press send you dumb fuk.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hell send him to the Seahawks Pete carrol just lets thugs be thugs

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He has ZERO chance of winning that grievance. Once he sent those text, he fukked himself of any chance of getting that money. What a fukkin dumb ass. Don't press send you dumb fuk.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i agree 1000%............. before sending those texts, i think alot of people just looked at his main accuser as money grabbing. and that won't have changed with the text. but with the text, now AB is not an innocent victim.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He’ll play again. May e miss a year, sign a one-year deal next year, stay clean and then he’ll be a hot commodity again in 2021

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He’ll play again. May e miss a year, sign a one-year deal next year, stay clean and then he’ll be a hot commodity again in 2021
    Unfortunately, I think you're right. Very sad. There's so many guys out there that would love to have had the opportunity Brown had. He totally misused his talents like the parable in the bible.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think my Patriots jumped the gun on this one. Now its not a guaranteed championship for Pats ******

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

if greg hardy and mike vick had a 2nd opportunity in this league Antonio brown will have another chance

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The league is all forgiving to talent

Except Ray Rice, but its just the first one that never gets second opportunities.

Kaep nope, Ray Rice nope

Eric Reid, Marshawn Lynch, Shady Mccoy, Kareem Hunt, Aldon Smith, Reuben Foster, Ray McDonald, Josh Gordon, Dez Bryant, Big Ben, yep they all good.... just a few recent examples that I can remember. Likely many more

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

No matter what you think of Antonio Brown, I think we can all agree that the Patriots couldn't have beaten the Dolphins last week without him.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Browns should pick him up
    They need a good moldable QB 1st............

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by iBetSo View Post
    hes nothing like you though
    Jts is the biggest Cuck I have ever seen.

He's blocked which is the only way I saw this comment.

Dude went on and on on hurry because he banged his friends sister.

WHO'S IN HER 30S

Ban this f\*g already

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is what happens when dumb s**ts like AB run their uneducated mouths off. He is finished. No team will touch him. He will not go to prison for this, but one day he is going to run his mouth off to the wrong person and then....
    ........caca?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think my Patriots jumped the gun on this one. Now its not a guaranteed championship for Pats ******
    The Raiders feel the same pain from this jerk off.. Patriots will still be fine but the Raiders are a different story losing their projected #1 wide receiver before the season even started.

DwightShrute

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    STOPP

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^ lol

They are both gonna head to Canada to play in the CFL for pennies when all the money runs out.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It would be funny if Antonio Brown and Robert Kraft share a cell in prison for their sex crimes.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

The best path back to the NFL is for AB to be contrite, admit he’s got problems, too many hits to the head etc, seek and get medical assistance, etc. then reapply.

if not he’s got 20 years of saying “you’d like fries with that?” For a living.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It would be funny if Antonio Brown and Robert Kraft share a cell in prison for their sex crimes.
    apples and oranges

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

The league is all forgiving to talent

Except Ray Rice, but its just the first one that never gets second opportunities.

Kaep nope, Ray Rice nope

Eric Reid, Marshawn Lynch, Shady Mccoy, Kareem Hunt, Aldon Smith, Reuben Foster, Ray McDonald, Josh Gordon, Dez Bryant, Big Ben, yep they all good.... just a few recent examples that I can remember. Likely many more
    He was the one guy that was never going to get touched. That video was what buried him,if their hadnt have been one hed have been brought back I have no doubt.

floki

Will not be playing in the @NFL anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the @NFLPA hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up !
    — AB (@AB84) September 22, 2019

floki

Kraft got caught in the parlor AB speculations fired different strokes different folks clearly ����*♂️ pic.twitter.com/eKrAE0Vwih

4 games for Big Ben crazy world I'm done with it pic.twitter.com/ZXVZXzM4xh

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

AB doesn’t know when to quit!
    Somebody needs to explain to him that deleting the recent twitter posts doesn’t make it gone.
    Dude is making a bad situation a big nightmare for himself. Believe me when I tell you social media is fun and all and there is money to be made blogging and podcasting but it’s extremely dangerous, Post the wrong thing or picture that violates the place where you work code, you’re fired and good luck with the wrongful termination suit. Post the wrong thing the FBI doesn’t like, you might go to jail. No? There are FBI agents dedicated to just that, social media.
    On the internet the whole world is watching you.

He said he quit the NFL, but I still say the road back for him is mental behavior rehab, announce he has problems and that he’s getting the help he needs. That’s if he doesn’t have permanent brain damage due to hits the head.
    He’s not coming back, he Kaep part II.
    He burnt his last bridges this weekend, his best bet is to get the proper help he needs and move on productively.

Like Pete Rose, Kaep, and others he’s blackballed now, damaged goods.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Yeah you get no sympathy from anyone-you had that on the table and ****** it up?!?@?! How are his family members not telling him how it is lol....unbelievable...it just is....that much $...
    All he had to do was make it to the first week with the Raiders and he would have gotten $30 million, no matter how much he fukked up. 1 fukking week this guy couldn't last. He has to be on the list of one of the worst business decision making of all time. If I was Rosenhaus, I would have tied his ass up, threw away his phone and laptop and made sure he showed up that week. Drew has to be sick to his stomach.

Yulia74

Antonio Brown, released by Patriots, has reenrolled at Central Michigan

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2019/09...-michigan.html

Yulia74

Antonio Brown Ordered To Appear For Deposition In Miami Over Trashed Apartment Unit

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...partment-unit/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I thought he enrolled in central Michigan today

Yulia74

taking online classes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Will he get jailed or hooked on drugs is the only question left at this point for AB?

First 12345 Last