ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I looked at Looselines and, my goodness

Emiliy, I do believe, recommended this Book?
    Well, I looked and saw something I do not ever recall seeing, at any major Book.
    You tell me?

If you like buying points for instance, for some needed extra security, well, I think you have to look elsewhere for that more expensive security? Not this place unless you do not mind spending 30 cents, twice in a row, for "each individual extra 1/2 point," on any numbers such as 6 1/2, and 7?
    Probably the same for 2 1/2, and 3, too?

Wanna buy three 1/2 points on "hot numbers," look to pay .30-.30-15 cents for a total of .75 cents.
    Isn't it normal for major-Books to charge .10 cents for each 1/2 buy? That would amount to an .30 extra cents.

*They do offer 5-cent lines. Better stay with that nicer investment rather then the one above.

ABEHONEST

Well, I have to believe the idea of sports gamblers winning, in this seemingly, new arranged method of what Books offer our typical sports gambler of today, have changed drastically, by reversing his odds of winning; period?

Buying points--I just double checked--seems to have gotten much more expensive, practically, at every Book?
    And the old bonus deals have eroded so much, I have to wonder, are they even worth the trouble and worry?

Good luck on your further adventures of gambling on sports. Better take more cautions than ever before unless you don't mind two thing?
    Divorces and bankruptcy.

ABEHONEST

Even though, Books overwhelmingly desire you to use Bitcoins for money exchanging, I do believe it's not the bargain many see it to be?
    Books, though, seem to think it is. No doubt, it good for them, though.

I see where I was poisoned twice with a Dep.
    Once for the normal Bitcoin fee, and also, from a bank, who get's you for another 3% of your Dep.
    Has the Bitcoins purchasing not changed for the worse for bettor's, too?

Guys that wager sports, tell me how you manage to stay afloat with all these blg obstacles that must be hurdled?
    Picking winners, you say?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

I see where I was poisoned twice with a Dep.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

You be better served not buying points anyways ABE, a seasoned veteran like you should know this!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

every book that allows you to buy points charges more than 10 cents to move it to and through a key # 2.5 to 3 to 3.5

6.5 to 7 to 7.5 no book is charging you 10 cents

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

30 cents is excessive. 20 is the norm

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You be better served not buying points anyways ABE, a seasoned veteran like you should know this!!
    Well, yes, with today's point buyings , you may be right.
    But not yesterdays. But that's history.

I do believe today's fresh crop of sports gamblers are helping to cut many veteran gamblers throats by accepting really crazy, tougher rules, when you risk your hard earned gambling money

I do know of one Book, who at least, does not charge for Deps and also has friendler choices to wager on. No ripoffs in sight with them.

If we do not accept the more expensive traps several Books offer, you very well see a decline of those heavy straps?

And the Books who offer more breaks for the underdog gambler [that's us], will eventually run the--close to rip-off, Books--out of business.
    That is a trend that needs to happen and I think it will because those many ugly odds offered are way too much to overcome for almost all of us.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Ah hah, I see now why this member went the con route.
    Ugly makes a man turn to greed.