JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

I saw "2nd half test line" in the SBR book! Are you going to start doing 2nd halves?

Great to see new things if it is true!!

Did I miss a post about it? Will it be college and pro? Only TV games?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Settle down Blowjob before the labcoats move in with the cattle prod.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I saw them talk about other day, way it sounded to me it was probably only gonna be on prime time games but I could be mistaken.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I saw them talk about other day, way it sounded to me it was probably only gonna be on prime time games but I could be mistaken.
    Banker, Did that infatuated gay clown Eddy REALLY stalk my thread so damn bad that he was the FIRST to post on it?

I'm not gay, so I have him on ignore, but tell me, was there something gay in his post about "blowing" somebody?

Or something about a "blowjob" in his gay-infatuated post?

Does SBR really allow gays to get on here and post about "blowjobs" on other people's threads? Surely not!

2daBank

I’m not getting involved w any type fighting anyone wants to do.

I don’t care who starts it.

Just don’t bring it up to me and expect a response.

I’m done paying attention to any the constant fighting around here. I weed thru it to get to the post about the games.

You asked a question about something so I posted what my thoughts were/what I had heard trying to be helpful.

Either respond to my post or not but don’t ask me about other posters or feeling about any the other stuff.

Thanks

JoeCool20

I’m not getting involved w any type fighting anyone wants to do.

I don’t care who starts it.

Just don’t bring it up to me and expect a response.

I’m done paying attention to any the constant fighting around here. I weed thru it to get to the post about the games.

You asked a question about something so I posted what my thoughts were/what I had heard trying to be helpful.

Either respond to my post or not but don’t ask me about other posters or feeling about any the other stuff.

Thanks
    Well it was more of a statement than asking questions, even though it had question marks in it!!

May I ask you what you would do if you had an infatuated stalker (more than one) that ran their mouth on all your threads? Can I report people? Because I am just about as sick as you are at having to "weed through" infatuated idiot stalker posts to get to the actual relevant responses and congenial posts! You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

It is poker time for me. (11 pm)

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Man Sbr has become very juvenile lately. Sad best time of year is before us and so much time is wasted on this High School Bullshit. SMH

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Man Sbr has become very juvenile lately. Sad best time of year is before us and so much time is wasted on this High School Bullshit. SMH
    I'll ask you the SAME thing Seahawkharry! What do I do? I'm not a Mod! I can't tell people to cut out the juvenile crap!
    I mean this Eddy guy comes out of nowhere and posts about "blowjobs" on EVERY thread that I make! So does Shady.

PLEASE ANYBODY on here can give me help with an answer to what can I do about the dumb-ass juvenile crap?

May I ask you what you would do if you had an infatuated stalker (more than one) that ran their mouth on all your threads? Can I report people? Because I am just about as sick as you are at having to "weed through" infatuated idiot stalker posts to get to the actual relevant responses and congenial posts!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 09-17-19 at 10:16 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

If Blowjob is so curious as to the nature of my posts, why doesn't he just read them instead of playing grab-ass with Banker and asking him to reveal the details???

Oh that's right... it's because Blowjob is completely fukking retarded. Silly me, I almost forgot

2daBank

I’ve had so many haters over the years, the price of having popular threads in my case! What did I do? Buried them!! I don’t snitch but I guess that a option.

JoeCool20

I’ve had so many haters over the years, the price of having popular threads in my case! What did I do? Buried them!! I don’t snitch but I guess that a option.
    I don't "snitch" either, but I'm tired of being stalked by someone that I don't even know why
    he is gay-infatuated with me! Damn man, it was stupid and juvenile 2 years ago! LOL

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

As I recall they had it when the book first started but some past-posting was going on. Hope the test goes well and they can offer it again for some games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    yes