floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Steelers trade 2020 first-round draft pick to Dolphins for DB Minkah Fitzpatrick

defense now includes:
    T.J. Watt (1st round)
    Cameron Heyward (1st)
    Devin Bush (1st)
    Mark Barron (1st)
    Bud Dupree (1st)
    Terrell Edmunds (1st)
    Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st)
    Joe Haden (1st)
    Stephon Tuitt (2nd)
    Sean Davis (2nd)
    Steven Nelson (3rd)

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Do they really think they have a chance to make the playoffs??? They need to go in rebuild mode immediately.

floki

Rudolph is the future.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6943

all that on D and they gave up 33 and 28 so far?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

they'll still get smoked against the pats.....

floki

Next: Jalen Ramsey

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    Rudolph is the future.
    Well they certainly just traded any hopes of a future QB next year.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Dolphins stacking up 13 draft picks next year & 160 million in cap room.

floki

TRADE DETAILS: Steelers trade No. 1 choice in 2020, fifth-round pick in 2020 and 6th-round pick in 2021 to the Dolphins for S Mincah Fitzpatrick. In return, they also get a fourth-round choice in 2020 and a seventh-round pick in 2021.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

minkah was the 13th pick last yr

4th is like a late 3rd

w for steelers

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Yet they still have a shitty defense

Flyerssuck
    Flyerssuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2667

You could give him the entire defensive roster in Canton, OH and Mike Tomlin would find a way to underachieve.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    minkah was the 13th pick last yr4th is like a late 3rdw for steelers
    Huh? This is a shitty ass pick. The Steelers will most likely end up as one of the worst teams in football and you're giving up a 1st round pick for a guy that didn't want to play??? Plus your franchise QB just went down in what may be a career ending injury, so you most likely will need to find another QB. This trade makes zero sense.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Terrible move. Giving away first round picks when you’re QB is 37 and injured for the season? Desperate move

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I hope they fukin fire tomlin Jesus I bet they want to hang him in Pittsburgh he’s such a piece of garbage

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I hope they fukin fire tomlin Jesus I bet they want to hang him in Pittsburgh he’s such a piece of garbage
    I believe this happens. No control over the locker room. Bell and Brown proved this

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    I believe this happens. No control over the locker room. Bell and Brown proved this
    We have been hoping this happens for years and years after he fuked so many games on boneheaded decisions. But he’s like Marv Lewis. He’s black afraid to shit can him.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

For the dolphins a no brainer

Rudolph is really good though.

Bens days as qb ended Sunday.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

We have been hoping this happens for years and years after he fuked so many games on boneheaded decisions. But he’s like Marv Lewis. He’s black afraid to shit can him.
    You seriously compared Tomlin to Lewis?

LOL

G Anon Dropout
    G Anon Dropout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7458

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You seriously compared Tomlin to Lewis?

LOL
    Why not? Tomlin inherited a Super Bowl team, never built one. He has greatly underachieved with what he's been given.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

No team has done less with more in the last 10 years

It's depressing

And the sad part is with big Ben out for the year, Tomlin might be gotten himself another year from it

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

So what do the dolphins have now like five first round picks next year? Does anyone have that handy?

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    No team has done less with more in the last 10 years

It's depressing

And the sad part is with big Ben out for the year, Tomlin might be gotten himself another year from it
    Especially if Rudolph does a good job. He passed the eye test Sunday.

maritsa1819
    T27
    maritsa1819's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43873

Steelers AFC champions

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47605

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post
    minkah was the 13th pick last yr

4th is like a late 3rd

w for steelers
    not so fast...

the steelers 1st round pick could be mid/early 1st round with Big Ben out for the season...

the roster is still good and will probably win 6-8 games but it sure won't be a pick at the end of the 1st round.

Yulia74

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    So what do the dolphins have now like five first round picks next year? Does anyone have that handy?
    i think 5 1st round picks next 2 years and 4 2nd round picks

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I can at least root for three teams each week this year. I can now root for whomever plays the Dolphins, Texans and Steelers.

I'm excited about the picks, but I think they will probably screw it up. Their scouting department hasn't exactly been all that good for years.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    As a lifelong Dolphins fan, I can at least root for three teams each week this year. I can now root for whomever plays the Dolphins, Texans and Steelers.

I'm excited about the picks, but I think they will probably screw it up. Their scouting department hasn't exactly been all that good for years.
    I think it a embarrassment what they doing, they the 76ers of nfl but nobody gives a shit about a team tanking during the nba reg season since there so many other games to choose from nightly. NFL needs to do something to avoid anyone else pulling this scam.

That said they should be big time players in the draft that for sure! They obviously gonna have the #1 pick, Steelers pick very well could end up being top 10!

I saw some espn nitwit tweet what a find this was for Steelers but that asinine imo, I don’t care how good the kid is or how friendly his contract is. It essentially drafting a corner in top 10, since when do corners go top 10? Not all that often!!

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

I think it is a joke too, really. Think about the fans that ponied up $$$ for season tickets.

I'm really not sure what the league can do about it. It is so obvious of a tank job, that even as a Dolphin fan I feel a bit ashamed. Not too classy. Other guys working their butts off in the Miami heat, only to be treated to this.

I hope those that stick around will see better days.

Yulia74

they're tanking their season for tua tagovailoa

Yulia74

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    not so fast...

the steelers 1st round pick could be mid/early 1st round with Big Ben out for the season...

the roster is still good and will probably win 6-8 games but it sure won't be a pick at the end of the 1st round.
    steelers wanted to pick minkah last yr, dolphins picked him in the 1st round -11th pick, had a great rookie yr, proven he can play, better than rolling the dice on a pick
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Yulia74 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I think it a embarrassment what they doing, they the 76ers of nfl but nobody gives a shit about a team tanking during the nba reg season since there so many other games to choose from nightly. NFL needs to do something to avoid anyone else pulling this scam.
    That said they should be big time players in the draft that for sure! They obviously gonna have the #1 pick, Steelers pick very well could end up being top 10!
    I saw some espn nitwit tweet what a find this was for Steelers but that asinine imo, I don’t care how good the kid is or how friendly his contract is. It essentially drafting a corner in top 10, since when do corners go top 10? Not all that often!!
    The Florida Marlins shedding payroll after winning a World Series was a real embarrassment. I like what the Dolphins are doing. They are basically retooling. They weren't winning a superbowl with what they had but now they can infuse the team with young talent. Very similar to what the Browns did, although the Browns were trying to win but just sucked.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Florida Marlins shedding payroll after winning a World Series was a real embarrassment. I like what the Dolphins are doing. They are basically retooling. They weren't winning a superbowl with what they had but now they can infuse the team with young talent. Very similar to what the Browns did, although the Browns were trying to win but just sucked.
    Other than Rays most the Florida teams a joke, and sadly nobody cares about/supports the Rays.

It disgusting what fish are doing. I don’t recall those terrible browns teams getting 20 points and basically quitting before the season. It be even funnier when they fukk up the draft!

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Loser sends out his field goal unit in the midst of a ROUT by NE just so his team didn't get shut out. And continued to run a conservative offense while being outplayed and out coached in EVERY aspect of the game. The guy is stiffs defined.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Other than Rays most the Florida teams a joke, and sadly nobody cares about/supports the Rays.
    It disgusting what fish are doing. I don’t recall those terrible browns teams getting 20 points and basically quitting before the season. It be even funnier when they fukk up the draft!
    The Browns were trying but still went 0-16. Dumb coaching didn't help. The Dolphins started the season with possibly the 2 best teams in the NFL. No shame in getting your ass kicked by the biggest bullies on the block. Now they have the Cowboys next. That is a murderers row schedule to start the season. I think they will win 3 or 4 out of the next 7 games after Dallas. They should have tremendous value vs the Chargers.

12 Last