asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Browns has had top 10 run stop defense in the league the las 3 years??? Are you looking at week 1 where the Titans had 3 huge plays. A grand total of three plays was like 95% of the Titans total offense.
    Yes that's the point. They give up too many explosive runs.

In fact, just checked, last year they were dead last in explosive run rate allowed.

asiagambler

Were Browns even good overall in stopping the run last year? I don't look at traditional stats all that much but it sure didn't seem like it to me as I remember it.

Going by rushing success rate, they ranked 23rd last year so they were actually bottom 10, not top 10

EDIT: Browns allowed 135.2 rushing yds per game last season which was 5th WORST in the league. Mac I have no idea what stats you were looking at but they were horrible against the run any way you look at it
    Last edited by asiagambler; 09-16-19 at 02:15 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The Browns has had top 10 run stop defense in the league the las 3 years??? Are you looking at week 1 where the Titans had 3 huge plays. A grand total of three plays was like 95% of the Titans total offense.
    Browns had a better defensive cord last year, actually think he the jets dc now if I’m not mistaken?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    But now you lost your QB and Bell is hurt. Plus defensive injuries. Not the same team from week 1.
    Bell is fine:

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    Browns will have this game well in control by the end of the 3rd quarter. Browns will be rubbing elbows with the AFC elites by the end of the night.
    Umm, I think clowns show out tonight but let’s back off with the “elite” nonsense. Cause after they look great tonight they will go back to being mouthy and patting themselves on the back, then rams come to town and curb stomp them assuming Donald is healthy he will eat that oline up!!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Jets will beat browns tonight
    Lakerboy is that you?

asiagambler

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Browns had a better defensive cord last year, actually think he the jets dc now if I’m not mistaken?
    Doesn't even matter though because they were still horrible against the run. I don't know where he got top 10 from

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Doesn't even matter though because they were still horrible against the run. I don't know where he got top 10 from
    I’m certainly not worried, I think bell will have a strong game. The only thing about the over that bothers me is the fukkin drive killer penalties that the only thing these undisciplined teams do consistently! lol, kinda banking on nfl not wanting another boring ass flag fest! They could use a well played interesting game here.

asiagambler

I’m certainly not worried, I think bell will have a strong game. The only thing about the over that bothers me is the fukkin drive killer penalties that the only thing these undisciplined teams do consistently! lol, kinda banking on nfl not wanting another boring ass flag fest! They could use a well played interesting game here.
    Think positive, they will be drive sustaining penalties!

2daBank

Think positive, they will be drive sustaining penalties!
    Oh yea, I’m sure there be some of those too! Can’t imagine nfl wants this to be another ugly ass flag fest so think they will keep the laundry in their pockets as much as possible.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Neither team is very good. The Browns are in a look ahead situation, hosting the Rams on Sunday. (Rams -2 1/2 to 3 in Vegas as we speak. Talk about giving money away). All the Jets have to look forward to is getting their tails pounded by the Pats in Foxborough on Sunday (Pats - 17 1/2).
    Are you smoking crack? The Browns players have been getting killed in the media for laying an egg last week. They got their asses handed to them and you think they’re going to overlook a team on Monday Night Football for all to see? Their odds of making the playoffs are seriously done if they lose this game. This might be the last game either team would overlook.

2daBank

Are you smoking crack? The Browns players have been getting killed in the media for laying an egg last week. They got their asses handed to them and you think they’re going to overlook a team on Monday Night Football for all to see? Their odds of making the playoffs are seriously done if they lose this game. This might be the last game either team would overlook.
    This def ain’t no mfin look ahead. What a fukkin clown. Monday night and after getting waxed and guy thinks they looking ahead to next week? No wonder he never post a opinion before the games!

I already told you they not making playoffs tho., they be close. 8-8 maybe 9-7.

BroBuck23
    BroBuck23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Look ahead? It’s MNF. Nowhere to hide.

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by TennisAceE View Post
    Im thinking about buying Jets up to +7 -120.
    Jets at home with a touchdown as insurance sounds doable.
    Browns looked horrible at home last week as -5.5 favs, while Jets blew a 16-3 lead going into the 4th in a game they should have won.
    Home teams hardly often get blanked 14-0 in the 4th Quarter.
    J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
    If you watched least week you would know they were gifted the 16 points. They were outplayed by a wide margin

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dogball View Post
    If you watched least week you would know they were gifted the 16 points. They were outplayed by a wide margin
    Not that week 1 means anything but yea, bills should have won that game by 20 for real. Lol.

Mac4Lyfe

Were Browns even good overall in stopping the run last year? I don't look at traditional stats all that much but it sure didn't seem like it to me as I remember it.
    Going by rushing success rate, they ranked 23rd last year so they were actually bottom 10, not top 10
    EDIT: Browns allowed 135.2 rushing yds per game last season which was 5th WORST in the league. Mac I have no idea what stats you were looking at but they were horrible against the run any way you look at it
    I believe I said top 10 rushing the last decade? They’ve had some years where they were one of the worst like last year but they were 2nd best in 2017. They usually do a good job overall but they give up the huge chunk play. Teams may get 150 yards on them but usually in 2 big runs versus getting whipped 5/6 yards every down. This years defense should be much improved. They actually played well for 3 quarters until Baker started throwing balls up for grabs.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 09-16-19 at 03:32 PM. Reason: actually I said last 3 years which is probably incorrect..

2daBank

I believe I said top 10 rushing the last decade? They’ve had some years where they were one of the worst like last year but they were 2nd best in 2017. They usually do a good job overall but they give up the huge chunk play. Teams may get 150 yards on them but usually in 2 big runs versus getting whipped 5/6 yards every down. This years defense should be much improved. They actually played well for 3 quarters until Baker started throwing balls up for grabs.
    Big plays exactly what we looking for bro! Be a great help to the over. We can only have so many grinding jets drives ending in fg attempts before over could be in trouble! We don’t want that!! Lol

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Neither team is very good. The Browns are in a look ahead situation, hosting the Rams on Sunday. (Rams -2 1/2 to 3 in Vegas as we speak. Talk about giving money away). All the Jets have to look forward to is getting their tails pounded by the Pats in Foxborough on Sunday (Pats - 17 1/2).
    You ve got to love this RETARD CLOWN SHOW.

Both teams are 0-1, about to go 0-2 and they already don't care about this game and look forward to next week Rams or whatever Pats (who gives a shit...) ???

JUST STOP POSTING

asiagambler

You said last 3 years. Looking back, 2017 was the only year they were decent. They were even worse in 2016 than they were in 2018. But that's besides the point. What does 10 years ago have to do with how they are now?

And I'm still not sure why you want to discount the explosive plays. They count just the same and lead to more scoring for the opponent which is exactly why I think Jets will get their share of points.

If you think Browns defense will be better, ok but I like to see it with my eyes first and nothing from that first game shows me they've improved upon last year

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    You ve got to love this RETARD CLOWN SHOW.

Both teams are 0-1, about to go 0-2 and they already don't care about this game and look forward to next week Rams or whatever Pats (who gives a shit...) ???

JUST STOP POSTING
    Lmfao. I know right??? Of all the stupid ignorant shit he post that goes way up close to the top of the list. It no wonder the guy never takes a stance before the games start! It be comical if he did!!
    Points Awarded:

leetreaper gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Big plays exactly what we looking for bro! Be a great help to the over. We can only have so many grinding jets drives ending in fg attempts before over could be in trouble! We don’t want that!! Lol
    For sure. Browns a good team to bet over. The flood gates are bound to open at any moment.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

It has nothing to do w qb: I mean I’m sure dumbasses love browns cause darnold out but they just liking the right side for wrong reason.
    Exactly, with CJ Mosley and Quinnen Williams out, the Jets are in trouble! The Bills comeback week 1 occurred only after Mosley left the game.

2daBank

For sure. Browns a good team to bet over. The flood gates are bound to open at any moment.
    I know it “square” and I’m really not interested in laying 6.5 on the road but I do have the feeling they gonna show out on offense tonight, jets defense is ripe for baker to torch and these clowns like the spotlight. After that they will be back to being mouthy jerkoffs and will proceed to get curb stomped by rams!! I think I gots this showoff all flash no substance team figured out but guess we will see. If I do tonight will be a good night for Cleveland.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Exactly, with CJ Mosley and Quinnen Williams out, the Jets are in trouble! The Bills comeback week 1 occurred only after Mosley left the game.
    And their secondary is trash. Take away 2 big pieces out the front 7 and that gonna show even more, if Baker has time he gonna carve them up. Jets offense gonna have to be the driving force to make this competitive me thinks.,

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Browns always gonna be the Browns. Sad thing is they are probably better than my Bungals and the Steelers now, this is the Ravens Division
    Eh, not so fast. Baltimore barely beat a rookie QB making his first road start, off an OT game in a 1pm (10am PST) east coast game no less. On top of that Arizona is still missing BOTH starting CBs with Alford hurt and Peterson suspended. All this after Baltimore basically enjoyed a bye in week 1.

I'm not remotely sold on the Ravens yet, they lost so many key defenders (CJ Mosley, Zadrius Smith, Terrell Suggs) to free agency that they're bound to struggle once they play better competition - such as next week against the Chiefs.

2daBank

Eh, not so fast. Baltimore barely beat a rookie QB making his first road start, off an OT game in a 1pm (10am PST) east coast game no less. On top of that Arizona is still missing BOTH starting CBs with Alford hurt and Peterson suspended. All this after Baltimore basically enjoyed a bye in week 1.

I'm not remotely sold on the Ravens yet, they lost so many key defenders (CJ Mosley, Zadrius Smith, Terrell Suggs) to free agency that they're bound to struggle once they play better competition - such as next week against the Chiefs.
    Sucks they don’t flex till later in the year. Balty/kc should be stand alone prime time. That must see tv!!

Agree w some your points but I would def call ravens the favs in this div. like they brought in Gregg Roman to call plays, he did a good job designing a offense for kap also!! Far as defensively yea they lost a lot but they draft well and brought in another good guy or 2, it will take them time but I have always trusted this franchise to field a solid defensive unit. They will get carved up next week tho!!

CJ

I can't blame anyone who calls Ravens the favorite, but let's see how the Browns respond to their week 1 flub and how Baltimore matches up with KC. I also don't think Mason Rudolph is the worst back-up and am not willing to write-off the Steelers just yet (but really only because I bet them to win the division 3 weeks ago ).

2daBank

I can't blame anyone who calls Ravens the favorite, but let's see how the Browns respond to their week 1 flub and how Baltimore matches up with KC. I also don't think Mason Rudolph is the worst back-up and am not willing to write-off the Steelers just yet (but really only because I bet them to win the division 3 weeks ago ).
    Def agree Steelers not done, I’m pretty shocked how bad they have played, I thought the defense was gonna be better, I suppose the offense was prob some cause Ben wasn’t right,.

I don’t care how browns do today, when they face hard nosed good teams they will get beat. They all flash no substance, Won’t hold up in this div in the cold imo.

I expect ravens to get beat in kc as I would pretty much everyone, I think it be a good game tho.

First 12