Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

When does this douche canoe practice law?? He is here 24 hours a day in every thread with a fuk off and calling every poster a parasite....

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Houston Jacksonville under 48.5
    like it. thought about this too but I went with Jags plus the points instead.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    When does this douche canoe practice law?? He is here 24 hours a day in every thread with a fuk off and calling every poster a parasite....
    Not that I care it's the same 5 douche bagsz go back to yourbroach infested motel.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Care to show us the ticket? Was to my knowledge that books don’t offer league award props after week 1 although I may be wrong. No need to call names, all I did was ask an honest question
    https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...week-1-win?amp

I’m sure that won’t work but you can google and shows weekly updated odds at Westgate so I’m sure some places have them. It also shows mahomes at +350 tho, lol.

thomorino

Mahomes is still at +500 to win MVP at fan duel and other pa books, small market likes this obviously vary a lot book to book because books have different exposure.

2daBank

Mahomes is still at +500 to win MVP at fan duel and other pa books, small market likes this obviously vary a lot book to book because books have different exposure.
    I’ll take your word for it. Those Mfers have Lamar Jackson at only +1000! Lol. Overreacting much?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

I’ll take your word for it. Those Mfers have Lamar Jackson at only +1000! Lol. Overreacting much?
    I think the value with mahomes is both how good of offense is but also what shit the defense is, he has to put big numbers up. Ravens defense is so good I don't see Jackson putting up the same numbers, I'm not sold on Jackson as a passer either, dolphins look like they could go 0-16.

2daBank

I think the value with mahomes is both how good of offense is but also what shit the defense is, he has to put big numbers up. Ravens defense is so good I don't see Jackson putting up the same numbers, I'm not sold on Jackson as a passer either, dolphins look like they could go 0-16.
    I like Lamar but that is the biggest overreaction in history if you ask me, putting him at like 3rd fav after he hits bunch of wide open wrs vs fish? That insane if ppl betting him.

Mahomes best in league but wasn’t he like +700 coming into the year? If my memory correct and that accurate seems like waiting till now didn’t make a lot of sense.,

sosawestbrook

Lamar Jackson is a QUARTERBACK. trust that. that boy threw perfect passes left & right last week. he will prove a lot of people wrong this year.

+1000 is actually solid value considering he's probably the favorite at this point. which is funny to say because its only week 2, but its the truth.

remember, Mahomes breakout year last season was a shocker, all things considered. even though his first game was lights out, it was until they lit up the Steelers week 2 that folks started putting the pieces together.

thomorino

I like Lamar but that is the biggest overreaction in history if you ask me, putting him at like 3rd fav after he hits bunch of wide open wrs vs fish? That insane if ppl betting him.

Mahomes best in league but wasn’t he like +700 coming into the year? If my memory correct and that accurate seems like waiting till now didn’t make a lot of sense.,
    I didn't even know about this market until this week because some books don't offer it but I wanted to see kcs offense this year, teams have a lot of tape in mahomes now.

2daBank

I didn't even know about this market until this week because some books don't offer it but I wanted to see kcs offense this year, teams have a lot of tape in mahomes now.
    I don’t think tape means shit against him, what exactly they gonna take away he can’t do? Kid has the goods. I never bought the regression thing, I mean he might not throw 50 tds but wouldn’t shock me if he did, and either way he is gonna be excellent. Lot of weapons, great offensive minded coach, and bottom line kid a freaking stud, he can play structured from pocket and all the insane playground plays.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Lamar Jackson is a QUARTERBACK. trust that. that boy threw perfect passes left & right last week. he will prove a lot of people wrong this year.

+1000 is actually solid value considering he's probably the favorite at this point. which is funny to say because its only week 2, but its the truth.

remember, Mahomes breakout year last season was a shocker, all things considered. even though his first game was lights out, it was until they lit up the Steelers week 2 that folks started putting the pieces together.
    You not seriously calling him the fav after 1 game? Gtfoh. I like the kid, he ain’t winning mvp and shredding the fish don’t make anyone front runner for shit. Mahomes shredded a real defense.

Sure the numbers mahomes put up were eye popping but nobody ever doubted his talent. Let’s just pump the brakes a little on Lamar until he shows he can make big 3rd down throws in tight windows, something he has yet to prove. Not hating on him, I think he a insane talent, don’t think his passing has all a sudden morphed into what you think after last week. He gonna look great again this week too, long as Hollywood healthy he will torched zona shit d.

sosawestbrook

You not seriously calling him the fav after 1 game? Gtfoh. I like the kid, he ain’t winning mvp and shredding the fish don’t make anyone front runner for shit. Mahomes shredded a real defense.

Sure the numbers mahomes put up were eye popping but nobody ever doubted his talent. Let’s just pump the brakes a little on Lamar until he shows he can make big 3rd down throws in tight windows, something he has yet to prove. Not hating on him, I think he a insane talent, don’t think his passing has all a sudden morphed into what you think after last week. He gonna look great again this week too, long as Hollywood healthy he will torched zona shit d.
    nobody doubted Mahomes' talent but then you say Lamar is insanely talented as well? idk I guess dude. you love arguing about petty shit. im not with that. that hasn't ended well for ya whenever you try me either.

point is Lamar can throw the football. he actually proved that last season but people dont pay attention. they just feed into bullshit media narrative. MVP or not, he will have a terrific year and like I said before, will prove a lot of people wrong. including you.

2daBank

nobody doubted Mahomes' talent but then you say Lamar is insanely talented as well? idk I guess dude. you love arguing about petty shit. im not with that. that hasn't ended well for ya whenever you try me either.

point is Lamar can throw the football. he actually proved that last season but people dont pay attention. they just feed into bullshit media narrative. MVP or not, he will have a terrific year and like I said before, will prove a lot of people wrong. including you.
    Lmfao. JFC. You are the biggest clown nobody. It like you can’t read but then think you smart enough to win any debate, which this wasn’t even one.

Lamar talented, doesn’t have nearly the throwing ability of mahomes.

What it like watching YouTube in moms basement pretending to be a scout? Fukkin broke dikk clown.

Holla when you decide to post a winner.

sosawestbrook

Lmfao. JFC. You are the biggest clown nobody. It like you can’t read but then think you smart enough to win any debate, which this wasn’t even one.

Lamar talented, doesn’t have nearly the throwing ability of mahomes.

What it like watching YouTube in moms basement pretending to be a scout? Fukkin broke dikk clown.
    Im not debating shit. all I do is speak my thoughts. you just love to argue for nothing.

typical SBR pro hot shot response. everybody on here emotional. lack any sense. just animosity and bravado. I dont get it but thats cool.

you cant make no money like that though. thats for sure.

2daBank

Im not debating shit. all I do is speak my thoughts. you just love to argue for nothing.

typical SBR pro hot shot response. everybody on here emotional. lack any sense. just animosity and bravado. I dont get it but thats cool.

you cant make no money like that though. thats for sure.
    Who says anything about pro or not status? You make lot of money gambling do you? Make some more shit up kid. Funny the only ppl with that opinion of me punks like you who never say anything of relevance before a game starts. Fukkin punk kids these days.

Nobody gives a shit about your stupid wanna be scout predictions. Lol. Good luck cashing Lamar for mvp cause he has awesome highlights!!

thomorino

Houston Jacksonville under 48.5
    Jags-houston under 43

sosawestbrook

Who says anything about pro or not status? You make lot of money gambling do you? Make some more shit up kid. Funny the only ppl with that opinion of me punks like you who never say anything of relevance before a game starts. Fukkin punk kids these days.

Nobody gives a shit about your stupid wanna be scout predictions. Lol. Good luck cashing Lamar for mvp cause he has awesome highlights!!
    no, ive said countless times on this website that I am a rookie bettor. I have nothing to prove to anybody. I came on here because I thought people were actually giving good insight. ive realized the priority here is entertainment. there is only a few guys breaking down games. thats cool though cuz I like to talk my shit too here & there.

I track all my plays on here. you have posted in my futures thread. so dont pretend thats not there.

I just started a spreadsheet recently for regular plays. everything I bet will be on there. I won't insert that here cuz this is Thomo's thread but you can look that shit up to see how Papa does.

also, just chill dude. I know you love arguing but its really not that serious.

thomorino

no, ive said countless times on this website that I am a rookie bettor. I have nothing to prove to anybody. I came on here because I thought people were actually giving good insight. ive realized the priority here is entertainment. there is only a few guys breaking down games. thats cool though cuz I like to talk my shit too here & there.

I track all my plays on here. you have posted in my futures thread. so dont pretend thats not there.

I just started a spreadsheet recently for regular plays. everything I bet will be on there. I won't insert that here cuz this is Thomo's thread but you can look that shit up to see how Papa does.

Yeah Jackson is still young and will likely improve but I'm not sold on him after a week against Miami, Insaw him miss to many received vers last year and in college.

sosawestbrook

Yeah Jackson is still young and will likely improve but I'm not sold on him after a week against Miami, Insaw him miss to many received vers last year and in college.
    fair enough. I think hes war ready. that sophomore year is crucial for a quarterback's development. we see a lot of guys take the leap in that second year. Mahomes, Wentz, Goff, Watson, etc.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

If Jackson can rush for 700 yards and put up decent passing numbers, he should be in the mix for MVP. But that said, +1000 is still short and not the best time to buy coming off what will probably be his best game.

Ravens have some high ceiling weapons though with Brown and Boykin. Mark Andrews is one of the really good young tight ends in the league as well.

PacmanJr_00
    PacmanJr_00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Anybody still giving 3 1/2 for IND against TEN, I am taking it.

The line seems too generous. It looks like an overreaction to TEN's game against the Browns and Luck's retirement.

Who knew we were ever see a team get too much credit for beating the Browns?

jmo

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    If Jackson can rush for 700 yards and put up decent passing numbers, he should be in the mix for MVP. But that said, +1000 is still short and not the best time to buy coming off what will probably be his best game.

Ravens have some high ceiling weapons though with Brown and Boykin. Mark Andrews is one of the really good young tight ends in the league as well.
    for sure. he is well equipped with some nice weapons on the outside and in the backfield. Ravens also have probably the best trio of tight ends in the league. Andrews, hurst & Boyle are all solid.

wouldn't make much sense for a franchise that is notorious for putting out a punishing D every year to go offense heavy in the draft if they didn't believe in Lamar. its his time to shine & that division is wide open. the path to success is there. we will see how they execute.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

for sure. he is well equipped with some nice weapons on the outside and in the backfield. Ravens also have probably the best trio of tight ends in the league. Andrews, hurst & Boyle are all solid.

wouldn't make much sense for a franchise that is notorious for putting out a punishing D every year to go offense heavy in the draft if they didn't believe in Lamar. its his time to shine & that division is wide open. the path to success is there. we will see how they execute.
    I forgot about Hurst! He was actually Ravens' 1st rd pick last year same year they got Andrews in 3rd round. Definitely a top group of TEs

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

awwww fuk....placed a 7 game parley on my way out of vegas last weekend. 4 have won and it ends with the phil/atl over. should have known this fuk was out to jinx me.

will have to hedge if my first two win now.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    awwww fuk....placed a 7 game parley on my way out of vegas last weekend. 4 have won and it ends with the phil/atl over. should have known this fuk was out to jinx me.

It's the guy who whines like a toddler when he can qualify for sbr poker tournaments- get lost.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14404

Thermie, good evening. I don’t believe we have any banter today.

Fuk Off!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Not bad, seeing as there has been one game played this week so far. Care to explain how 4 have won? I can't wait.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 09-13-19 at 07:49 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thermie, good evening. I don’t believe we have any banter today.

Fuk Off!
    Get lost parasite.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

It's the guy who whines like a toddler when he can qualify for sbr poker tournaments- get lost.
    As usual...you are wrong. I told you to bump that thread. Which did not happen.

Go back to losing games.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Not bad, seeing as there has been one game played this week so far. Care to explain how 4 have won? I can't wait.
    Placed the bet Monday. Had 1 football game and 3 baseball games.

2daBank

You could’nt be more wrong but what else is new, don’t see me “arguing” with hardly anyone. Just jerkoffs who spew crap about there being “value” on Lamar to win mvp at 10 to 1, lmfao.

Here some advice since you pretend to be looking for incite. When a guy is like 50 to 1 before the season and has 1 incredible game and odds drop to +1000 there is no value. There never value taking any bet the week after guy plays the game of his life!! Value presents itself after teams/players have bad games/stretches or before the season not when they hyped up and inflated after 1 or 2 games!! My old lady understands this concept and she not much into gambling.

2daBank

Placed the bet Monday. Had 1 football game and 3 baseball games.
    Who knew there was more than one sport going on right now!! Lol

thomorino

As usual...you are wrong. I told you to bump that thread. Which did not happen.

Go back to losing games.
    You got own d like q toddler, not worth my time to bump it.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Adding another poster to the list Cosbyorino tries to fight with?

Just wow, guy fighting with everyone he can.

Must be an exciting Friday night at looney bin.

Unreal.

#cheatandfightaboutit

First 12345 ... Last