alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Still can't believe the Houston D on that final play. Who gives a flying fuk about a long play? Let them catch a bomb and tackle them with 0 on the clock! O'Brien should be out after that, just awful.
    The mistake was tackling instantly after he caught it. Saints receiver turned to run. You let him run for a couple of seconds down the field. By time he’s tackled ZERO on clock and sean Payton made to look like a clown.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

This type of logic not allowed in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    The mistake was tackling instantly after he caught it. Saints receiver turned to run. You let him run for a couple of seconds down the field. By time he’s tackled ZERO on clock and sean Payton made to look like a clown.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

They didn't tackle him he gave himself up, that by rule kills the play even if you're not touched.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Agreed. The players and coaches have no brains so do t have the intelligence to make a simple play like I suggested.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    No, the Saints player went down, he did not turn to run.

He gave himself up, ending the play, then he called time out.

A defensive player does not need to touch him to end the play, on offensive player can give himself up and end the play.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

A defensive player does not need to touch him to end the play, on offensive player can give himself up and end the play.
    I just said that you stupid fuk

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

A defensive player does not need to touch him to end the play, on offensive player can give himself up.
    That is kinda garbage since they can get up and run if not touched. That shouldn’t be allowed but I’m beyond worrying bout all the ignorant garbage rules they continue adding to ruin this sport.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

That is kinda garbage since they can get up and run if not touched. That shouldn’t be allowed but I’m beyond worrying bout all the ignorant garbage rules they continue adding to ruin this sport.
    No I'd they give themselves up you don't need to touch them. In the super bowl Manning one his second ring in he gave himself up then complete a pass, but g play refs fuked up.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    No I'd they give themselves up you don't need to touch them. In the super bowl Manning one his second ring in he gave himself up then complete a pass, but g play refs fuked up.
    Where they make the distinction tho? And that what pisses me off they leave alll these things open for interpretation so it often looks like they pick and choose to decide outcomes.

thomorino

Where they make the distinction tho? And that what pisses me off they leave alll these things open for interpretation so it often looks like they pick and choose to decide outcomes.
    It's really just another rule to protect qbs, if you couldn't give yourself up these would get smashed on every run

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It's really just another rule to protect qbs, if you couldn't give yourself up these would get smashed on every run
    I know, that fine for qb but guys who can get up and run shouldn’t be able to decide when they wanna give them self up.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Know your football, that was the play, go down and call the timeout.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

No, they can't get back up and run if they go down themselves. It's not even a judgement call.

It's called giving yourself up and has always been a rule, for all runners.

2daBank

No, they can't get back up and run if they go down themselves. It's not even a judgement call.

It's called giving yourself up and has always been a rule, for all runners.
    This just makes it that much more asinine Texans would give them a fukkin 10 yard cushion!! Lol. Shoulda pressed the shit out of wrs w 6 seconds left and just played safeties over top to prevent someone going to house.

2daBank

Cash raiders 1st half

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

What's with this crappy half time music?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

This just makes it that much more asinine Texans would give them a fukkin 10 yard cushion!! Lol. Shoulda pressed the shit out of wrs w 6 seconds left and just played safeties over top to prevent someone going to house.
    Should have jammed them all at the line of scrimmage. Should have don it every play.

Nice cash first half Banker!!

I have Raiders full game so the sharks are out.

2daBank

Should have jammed them all at the line of scrimmage. Should have don it every play.

Nice cash first half Banker!!

I have Raiders full game so the sharks are out.

I think you be money. I do too but just in teaser form. I don’t think they gonna let up. They playing w a chip!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    What's with this crappy half time music?
    Missed it what was it?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Great game

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Hell of a game, but the Texans sending a 3 man pass rush on the Saints final drive is questionable. Send pressure and make Brees hurry the throw (forcing a 5 yard check down). Giving Brees all day to throw and he will carve you up.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Hell of a game, but the Texans sending a 3 man pass rush on the Saints final drive is questionable. Send pressure and make Brees hurry the throw (forcing a 5 yard check down). Giving Brees all day to throw and he will carve you up.
    True but let's face it Brees was probably gonna do it either way

First ... 891011