thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincinnati at Ohio State - Pick and Write-Up

7-3

I'm on Ohio State at 15.5. Ohio State could have won week 1 by 50 but they chose not to run up the score. With Meyer gone and the Ohio State has two previous top 5 recruits on a strong offensive line and Cincinnati is replacing their 2 best defensive linemen. Cincinnati is strong at running back but they are also replacing the left side of their offensive line and their center has only started a couple games. Ohio State defense returns most key starter and they brought in Martinson and other coaches to prove the defense, which looked strong week 1.

thomorino

Clemson-texas a@m over 64

Clemson is replacing multiple NFL defensive linemen and key linebackers, a@m offense was good last year and should be stronger this year. Lawrence should be better after a bad game last week, Clemson's offense is very strong with him and am offensive line with 4 returning starters, the receivers are very strong too. A@ms defense has been weak for a while

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cincy has some new faces up front but they got a whole lot of beef up there. Some big ol boys. Doesn’t mean much, just saying. Lol. Gl

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Guy literally does it again, in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I like how you tucked these plays into the Packers/Bears thread. So if they win, they'll probably make your record in one of your many threads next week.

But if you lose, it'll be so easy to "forget" about these plays.

Right, Auntie Maxinorino? Yeah, because you've done that before, haven't you guy?

Go ahead sweetheart, say it...

Carry on kiddo.

Just remember everyone that if he claims a record or percentage, it's most definitely a lie.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post

Clemson is replacing multiple NFL defensive linemen and key linebackers, a@m offense was good last year and should be stronger this year. Lawrence should be better after a bad game last week, Clemson's offense is very strong with him and am offensive line with 4 returning starters, the receivers are very strong too. A@ms defense has been weak for a while
    I like Aggies chances of making this a game, probably bodes well for the over.,

thomorino

Guy literally does it again, in this thread.

Carry on kiddo.

Just remember everyone that if he claims a record or percentage, it's most definitely a lie.

Kvb off his meds not even making sense now. My 7-3 record is posted at the top little guy. I keep my NFL records and college football records separate I have always done this.

Bye coward.

thomorino

Kvb too dumb to realize college football and the NFL are different.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Disagree about Ohio State "choosing not to run up the score." That's probably just an assumption on your part, considering they scored 28 in the first quarter... If you watch that entire game, not just highlights, Ohio State's offense had legitimate spells where it struggled to move the ball and the offensive line wasn't exactly getting a strong push up front. I'm not saying that OSU is the wrong side, I just think there's still a lot of unanswered questions about this team with so many new faces... 15.5 is certainly doable though.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

7-3

I'm on Ohio State at 15.5. Ohio State could have won week 1 by 50 but they chose not to run up the score. With Meyer gone and the Ohio State has two previous top 5 recruits on a strong offensive line and Cincinnati is replacing their 2 best defensive linemen. Cincinnati is strong at running back but they are also replacing the left side of their offensive line and their center has only started a couple games. Ohio State defense returns most key starter and they brought in Martinson and other coaches to prove the defense, which looked strong week 1.
    they chose not to cover. just like the bowl game Meyer's final game

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Would you please stop w that. I respect your opinion but the implications that teams always fixing these games is little nutty.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Disagree about Ohio State "choosing not to run up the score." That's probably just an assumption on your part, considering they scored 28 in the first quarter... If you watch that entire game, not just highlights, Ohio State's offense had legitimate spells where it struggled to move the ball and the offensive line wasn't exactly getting a strong push up front. I'm not saying that OSU is the wrong side, I just think there's still a lot of unanswered questions about this team with so many new faces... 15.5 is certainly doable though.
    The offense wasn't focused after going up 28-0, they scored very easily. Their are still questions about fields and osu for sure, but at home with this offensive line they should be okay. The play calling was more conservative when osu had the big lead, they weren't going to run fields and get him hurt.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Whooptee doo... Florida Atlantic sucks. OSU only scored 17 the last three quarters. Even if you're running a vanilla playbook, you should be overwhelming their front with chunk plays right at them. That didn't happen is all I'm saying. It's not like they went into the victory formation starting in the 2nd quarter.

thomorino

That game was one of the worst bad beats ever, I don't see it as being fixed though.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Not that I care about your picks but Cinci early in the week was (+17.5)...only a total square would wait until now to get them at 15.5...those were your exact words to KVB yesterday when he posted his Carolina (+2.5) play...I noticed you edited and deleted the part about calling him coward that can't cap because you accused him of chasing steam but yet you basically did the same damn thing with this bearcat pick...see post below for reference.

Not that I care about your picks Carolina was +3.5 and +3 all summer, only a total square would wait until now to get them at 2.5.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Not that I care about your picks but Cinci early in the week was (+17.5)...only a total square would wait until now to get them at 15.5...those were your exact words to KVB yesterday when he posted his Carolina (+2.5) play...I noticed you edited and deleted the part about calling him coward that can't cap because you accused him of chasing steam but yet you basically did the same damn thing with this bearcat pick...see post below for reference.
    You must be on drugs.

First I never edited that post if it was edited it was edited by mods, and second I'm on Ohio State.

Key numbers are obviously much more important on the NFL than college though even a novice knows that.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Imagine being so dumb you read my write up and thought I was on Cincinnati.

2daBank

Imagine being so dumb you read my write up and thought I was on Cincinnati.
    Lmao. Damn, Morino personality coming out!! Gotta love it!!

thomorino

Fields is not a pocket passer, after the first quarter they weren't going to run him and risk injury, and that's when the offense slowed down.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Would you please stop w that. I respect your opinion but the implications that teams always fixing these games is little nutty.
    haha ohio state destroyed people if you recall on that game... buried people

go back and watch that travesty "let's stop actually trying on offense with 10 min to go in the 3rd quarter"

if they really dumb enough to play that game out the way it ended then fuk them i am still better off just avoiding OSU for a couple years in bets

plenty of college teams left to bet on (avoiding boise rest of season) - this is just me "doing me" let it be man

NFL we can KILL it as a forum working together. that i believe. if i don't trust a team/game a certain week for any reason i will just avoid it.

thomorino

go back and watch that travesty "let's stop actually trying on offense with 10 min to go in the 3rd quarter"

I hate when teams do that I think it's more disrespectful to stop trying than it is to run up the score.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Fields is not a pocket passer, after the first quarter they weren't going to run him and risk injury, and that's when the offense slowed down.
    OSU bunch of pussies (will still destroy Michigan) michigan game will prob be the only game i bet ohio state

2daBank

You talking bout last week? I didn’t watch any of, didn’t have action on, lol. Recall seeing they jumped all over them early., I don’t think these things as sinister as you, just comes w territory when laying big numbers, never know what a teams goals will be once game in hand.. some use the chance to get backups work, work on things, etc etc, some think it still the BCS era and continue piling on “style points”, some choose the “classy” route and call off the dogs. Gl figuring it out, either ignore those or pick coaches w a history of doing same thing. I tried w Michigan last week, that didn’t work, lol. Also LSU which worked much better and premise there was I didn’t think opposing team could score in that one!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Hidden play alert!!!

If this play wins, Maxinorino will count it.

If it loses, he will "forget" to record it.

It's a known tactic of his to fudge his records. He titles the thread one way, then hides his play in the next post.

Two examples are in this thread. Glad we had this talk Maxinorino.

Now maybe you'll remember the play when the time comes.

Carry on with your trolling of SBR.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

You talking bout last week? I didn’t watch any of, didn’t have action on, lol. Recall seeing they jumped all over them early., I don’t think these things as sinister as you, just comes w territory when laying big numbers, never know what a teams goals will be once game in hand.. some use the chance to get backups work, work on things, etc etc, some think it still the BCS era and continue piling on “style points”, some choose the “classy” route and call off the dogs. Gl figuring it out, either ignore those or pick coaches w a history of doing same thing. I tried w Michigan last week, that didn’t work, lol. Also LSU which worked much better and premise there was I didn’t think opposing team could score in that one!!
    no. Meyer's final game

the easy bowl game vs weak pac 12 team

only way you can understand what I'm saying is if you went back and rewatched the entire game start to finish.

2daBank

I hate when teams do that I think it's more disrespectful to stop trying than it is to run up the score.
    When it comes to these teams playing little sister of the poor schools I disagree. If it a good group of 5 school or power 5 I say run it up. But when it some total garbage tiny school your running backs weigh as much as opposing teams d-line there no honor in creaming them for the full 60. Put your backups in and run clock, if they break runs fine but no sense piling on inferior competition.

2daBank

no. Meyer's final game

the easy bowl game vs weak pac 12 team

only way you can understand what I'm saying is if you went back and rewatched the entire game start to finish.
    Oh. Way too good a memory, I donf even remember who they played, lol.

thomorino

Hidden play alert!!!

If this play wins, Maxinorino will count it.

If it loses, he will "forget" to record it.

It's a known tactic of his to fudge his records. He titles the thread one way, then hides his play in the next post.

Two examples are in this thread. Glad we had this talk Maxinorino.

Now maybe you'll remember the play when the time comes.

Carry on with your trolling of SBR.

You're a troll who needs to take meds, you are posting hundreds of times to me. Their is nothing hidden about tmy plays, they are in player talk for Amy me to see. Not surprising your plays are nowhere to be found you coward.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Lmao. Damn, Morino personality coming out!! Gotta love it!!
    i've always liked morino talking sports. i guess he became the forum enemy with all the 'fuk offs'. i was always impressed by his consistency with it lol. seems like you're finally coming around on him as you do with everyone haha. even that weird hockey player dudd

2daBank

OSU bunch of pussies (will still destroy Michigan) michigan game will prob be the only game i bet ohio state
    Mi-shit-gan new look “speed in space” offense sure didn’t look any more impressive than their old crappy offense, lol. Oh and mtsu had a guy who was punking wolverines tackles on pass rush! That can’t be a good sign! Lol

thomorino

I enjoy talking sports and having people disagree with me, there's no need to lie, I update my record everyday and my mistakes are honest and always corrected. So many good threads here get limited by stupid troll shit.

thomorino

I still think Ohio State wins the big ten, Michigan lost a lot in j defense with bush and winovicj gone, wisconsin has no qb.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

When it comes to these teams playing little sister of the poor schools I disagree. If it a good group of 5 school or power 5 I say run it up. But when it some total garbage tiny school your running backs weigh as much as opposing teams d-line there no honor in creaming them for the full 60. Put your backups in and run clock, if they break runs fine but no sense piling on inferior competition.
    28 point wins too much? lol they didn't play an FCS team man

those schools get paid to come play week 1 and get killed and sometimes... the small school pulls the big upset and that tiny potential is another reason they show up to get beat down

hello TENNESSEE

i like tennessee this week. they will want to make up for last week in a big way

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The only troll is you Maxinorino, you are trolling everyone and just lash out when you get exposed.

Like I said, carry on, but no need to lie to everyone.

Love how you keep responding with the same thing, the words of a defeated troll.

Yes Banker, he's been trolling SBR for a long time. You know me, a straight shooter here, I guarantee you he's a continual liar. Just yesterday he tried to inflate his record in a tennis thread.

Like I said, carry on, bury yourself with your lies.

thomorino

The small schools basically get around 800k or enough to finance their athletic program for the year when they play the top teams, I don't feel sorry for them.

123 Last