ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Mi-shit-gan new look “speed in space” offense sure didn’t look any more impressive than their old crappy offense, lol. Oh and mtsu had a guy who was punking wolverines tackles on pass rush! That can’t be a good sign! Lol
    lol yeah i specifically watched the start to that game to see if michigan would fukk up and boy did they ever right off the bat..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    i've always liked morino talking sports. i guess he became the forum enemy with all the 'fuk offs'. i was always impressed by his consistency with it lol. seems like you're finally coming around on him as you do with everyone haha. even that weird hockey player dudd
    My motto is try to be fair and respectful with everyone!! Some make that impossible but I try! Lol

Morino might not be my favorite person but he contributes and puts himself out there, I’ll always respect that.

Plus once a guy gets so much hate unless he a total pos like bigdaddyqh I don’t see any sense piling on.. lol

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The only troll is you Maxinorino, you are trolling everyone and just lash out when you get exposed.

Like I said, carry on, but no need to lie to everyone.

Love how you keep responding with the same thing, the words of a defeated troll.

Yes Banker, he's been trolling SBR for a long time. You know me, a straight shooter here, I guarantee you he's a continual liar. Just yesterday he tried to inflate his record in a tennis thread.

Like I said, carry on, bury yourself with your lies.

If you worked at McDonald's instead of trolling and posting to me a hundred times a week you'd double your 4 dollar bankroll - go away.

I missed 1 tennis play and corrected it the same day. Bye.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The small schools basically get around 800k or enough to finance their athletic program for the year when they play the top teams, I don't feel sorry for them.
    Oh yea they get s bunch, I think mtsu got 1.2 mil for last week. The kids don’t get any of that tho! Not that I feel sorry for them, for most part they prob excited to get a chance to play against the big boys. Just don’t see any reason to keep clobbering them if you dominate the 1st 3 qrtrs.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    28 point wins too much? lol they didn't play an FCS team man

those schools get paid to come play week 1 and get killed and sometimes... the small school pulls the big upset and that tiny potential is another reason they show up to get beat down

hello TENNESSEE

i like tennessee this week. they will want to make up for last week in a big way
    Addressed the money and actual score doesn’t matter so much to me, just saying when you get a game like LSU last week or bama this week I don’t see much sense in continuing to pile on once you got them whipped. Not saying stop playing but bring in your backups and run clock for Christ sakes.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Oh yea they get s bunch, I think mtsu got 1.2 mil for last week. The kids don’t get any of that tho! Not that I feel sorry for them, for most part they prob excited to get a chance to play against the big boys. Just don’t see any reason to keep clobbering them if you dominate the 1st 3 qrtrs.
    in reality if they kept 1 mil and gave the kids 200k thats about 2k per kid. and they still get a mil lol. it's easily doable. ncaa treats them like athletes more than students. might as well get a stipend.

thomorino

in reality if they kept 1 mil and gave the kids 200k thats about 2k per kid. and they still get a mil lol. it's easily doable. ncaa treats them like athletes more than students. might as well get a stipend.
    If you paid players the whole system would fall apart. I thin they should treat the kids better, fly their parents to games, pay for not just undergrad but grad school as well but you can't pay them , the whole system would fall apart of that occurred.

2daBank

The only troll is you Maxinorino, you are trolling everyone and just lash out when you get exposed.

Like I said, carry on, but no need to lie to everyone.

Love how you keep responding with the same thing, the words of a defeated troll.

Yes Banker, he's been trolling SBR for a long time. You know me, a straight shooter here, I guarantee you he's a continual liar. Just yesterday he tried to inflate his record in a tennis thread.

Like I said, carry on, bury yourself with your lies.

I dunno man, as I said previously I don’t pay that much attention to know so not gonna chime in either way (I try to stick to things I ya least think I know, lol). I’ve seen a few times over the years I would give the benefit of doubt and say was no big deal/honest mistake.

Maybe he has done something to you i don’t know about? If not I’d say at this point you taking it a little far but none my business..

You have let it be known you think he dishonest in his record keeping so ppl can take that anyway they choose, seems less than constructive to continue hammering it home but again you do you brother, not really my problem.

Honestly I ignore most the post w everyone fighting, just wanna read the ones talking about the games with occasional funny jabs thrown in! Lol. I’m certainly not above it all so whatever makes ya happy!!

2daBank

If you paid players the whole system would fall apart. I thin they should treat the kids better, fly their parents to games, pay for not just undergrad but grad school as well but you can't pay them , the whole system would fall apart of that occurred.
    I wasn’t commenting on whether or not they should get paid, just that a school sendin outmatched kids out as sacrificial lambs for extra money shouldn’t mean a team should continue throttling them in a game they clearly outmatched. I’m
    Only really talking the blatant domination games, I don’t see anything wrong w letting up and killing clock in those.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Addressed the money and actual score doesn’t matter so much to me, just saying when you get a game like LSU last week or bama this week I don’t see much sense in continuing to pile on once you got them whipped. Not saying stop playing but bring in your backups and run clock for Christ sakes.
    how much was LSU favored by last week? osu not even 4td favorite. bama is what 55 pt favorites? do ppl really bet on that? take a shot on the first half since bama didn't cover first half last week but did cover first half last year for 10 weeks in a row or something?

2daBank

If we gonna get into all the pay or not, dunno if you gotta pay them but the rules in place against them are asinine and yes they should def be able to fly kids parents out and such.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...Maybe he has done something to you i don’t know about?...
    No Banker, he has done nothing to me specifically, he's just been systematically lying to everyone, over time.

How about just a couple of examples, so you can get the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He’s a loser in every sport every year... starts new threads when he’s down, has been caught manipulating plays and records multiple times...
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I actually caught you posting a fake record in NBA back in late 2017 if I remember correctly. If you don't recall the exchange got so heated that you got banned from the forum for it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    weird how 11-8 (57.89%) magically became 59%
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Morino, your plays are impossible to keep track of. The whole reason you get the rep you have is because your plays were scattered about, you tried to say your record was x when it was really y, and then you went back and edited all the plays when Mike called you out.

Now everyone just assumes you're lying...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u "forgot" to count keys loss
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Thermaflu, but your brain doesn’t add up. You lose constantly yet time & time again you say you are up. There in lies the problem, councilor.
    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    So you drop 1.28 units, but instead of rounding it to 1.30 lost you make it 1.20 lost...
    Very next play you risk 1.23 and count as a 1.20 loss. So that's 0.11 skimmed in just two plays. Over 300-400 plays it adds up.
    You chose to round -7.88 to -7.8 rather than -7.9. I would say that's not the norm.
    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Wow, morono is a fraud?????

Never imagined it possible

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    I just have to ask....
    How is KVB lying or getting destroyed!!!!!?????
    LMAO..
    Keep up the good work KVB
    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It has been said before but burying thomorino is not something to brag about. Very easy task.

This is just a few examples, none of them are even from me, but Pavy said it best.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I wasn’t commenting on whether or not they should get paid, just that a school sendin outmatched kids out as sacrificial lambs for extra money shouldn’t mean a team should continue throttling them in a game they clearly outmatched. I’m
    Only really talking the blatant domination games, I don’t see anything wrong w letting up and killing clock in those.
    the thing about OSU during Meyer's days was when they started to "ease up" especially on D ANYONE could score on them. also why they always had that one early season game where they wouldn't show up ready to play and lose

hoping that trend doesn't end. hoping to figure out what dog is going to beat them str8 up this season.

2daBank

how much was LSU favored by last week? osu not even 4td favorite. bama is what 55 pt favorites? do ppl really bet on that? take a shot on the first half since bama didn't cover first half last week but did cover first half last year for 10 weeks in a row or something?
    LSU was actually pretty cheap (pretty sure it was less than 4tds, -24 maybe if I’m remembering correctly?) . Well cheap for a game I was pretty confident they wouldn’t allow w score! Lol. LSU vs a all run team? Lol, yea right!!

Osu wasn’t playin a team in the category I’m talking bout, was more just a generalized comment. I’d run it up on that prick lane kiffen any chance I got! Lol

2daBank

the thing about OSU during Meyer's days was when they started to "ease up" especially on D ANYONE could score on them. also why they always had that one early season game where they wouldn't show up ready to play and lose

hoping that trend doesn't end. hoping to figure out what dog is going to beat them str8 up this season.
    Coming into the year I actually thought one the differences in day taking over is they wouldn’t have that game., never know tho.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

LSU was actually pretty cheap (pretty sure it was less than 4tds, -24 maybe if I’m remembering correctly?) . Well cheap for a game I was pretty confident they wouldn’t allow w score! Lol. LSU vs a all run team? Lol, yea right!!

Osu wasn’t playin a team in the category I’m talking bout, was more just a generalized comment. I’d run it up on that prick lane kiffen any chance I got! Lol
    dang they won 55 to 3? new offense... yeah i missed that one

senior QB...new offense... hmmmm but I'm not touching the big tv game vs Texas

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Game will land on 14 or 15

2daBank

No Banker, he has done nothing to me specifically, he's just been systematically lying to everyone, over time.

This is just a few examples, none of them are even from me, but Pavy said it best.

I’ve seen few he been called out on, Ive questioned some things over the years! End of day not that important to me and def think Morino a guy ppl pile on and things get exaggerated at times. It just not that important to me, I don’t care what his record is or anyone else’s for that matter. Just like threads that have some decent discussion and his have been that quite often recently.,

2daBank

dang they won 55 to 3? new offense... yeah i missed that one

senior QB...new offense... hmmmm but I'm not touching the big tv game vs Texas
    Oh I’m playing Texas! Sure wish all their running backs but 1 wernf hurt, and I think LSU is better team but Tom Herman as a dog is and has been a auto bet for me for the last several years, guy loves this role!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I’ve seen few he been called out on, Ive questioned some things over the years! End of day not that important to me and def think Morino a guy ppl pile on and things get exaggerated at times. It just not that important to me, I don’t care what his record is or anyone else’s for that matter. Just like threads that have some decent discussion and his have been that quite often recently.,
    Agreed, not that important to me either.

It's just another BigDaddy who bullies posters but is really full of shit the whole time.

All I'm saying is that when he mentions units or records, it's bullshit. It always has been and he is still trying to fake it to this day.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Oh I’m playing Texas! Sure wish all their running backs but 1 wernf hurt, and I think LSU is better team but Tom Herman as a dog is and has been a auto bet for me for the last several years, guy loves this role!!
    yeah i remember reading all about that

the TEXAS bowl game last season was on TV directly following the Ohio State debacle... i forget who they beat tho... oh yeah Georgia i was so defeated i was "smart enough" to avoid chasing my losses with texas ML....

lol

2daBank

Agreed, not that important to me either.

It's just another BigDaddy who bullies posters but is really full of shit the whole time.

All I'm saying is that when he mentions units or records, it's bullshit. It always has been and he is still trying to fake it to this day.

I think you going way overboard comparing him to QH. That dude contributes nothing to the forum, doesn’t even have the guts to voice a opinion before the fact. Does nothing but try to belittle ppl and pretend to be sharp., I don’t see the comparison at all.

Morino gets way more shit than I see him giving. Far as bullying I dunno bout that. I mean sure he not exactly mr personality but guy gets attacked more in his threads than anyone, can hardly blame him for being defensive! lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

no one chooses not to run up the score in college football.....

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

i disagree that is all

2daBank

yeah i remember reading all about that

the TEXAS bowl game last season was on TV directly following the Ohio State debacle... i forget who they beat tho... oh yeah Georgia i was so defeated i was "smart enough" to avoid chasing my losses with texas ML....

lol
    lol. I hear ppl say “uga didn’t care” and that fine, they probably didn’t but gets old hearing the sec apologist say anytime they lose a bowl game it because they didn’t care cause they wanted to be in playoff or bcs or whatever before that! But when they win they sure want the credit!! Lol.

All I know is there been bunch of Texas games since he became coach where they def were not best team on the field but he finds a way to get it done/stay within the number!! I’m sure LSU the better team, and Texas down to 1 running back be good, but I’ll take my chances he will coach circles around that meathead LSU coach! lol

2daBank

When they take out starters and milk clock I think they doing exactly that.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

what is this system that would totally fall apart? keeping 85% would make the system fall apart? the system had no idea the financial growth from tv contracts etc in these sports. so they are winning regardless. the idea that the 'system' would fall apart is a fallacy to maintain status quo which is extremely beneficial. i'm no expert on this, but jay bilas is. has tons of sensible solutions but there is no interest in that from those who prefer none. but we have fallen way off topic.

2daBank

what is this system that would totally fall apart? keeping 85% would make the system fall apart? the system had no idea the financial growth from tv contracts etc in these sports. so they are winning regardless. the idea that the 'system' would fall apart is a fallacy to maintain status quo which is extremely beneficial. i'm no expert on this, but jay bilas is. has tons of sensible solutions but there is no interest in that from those who prefer none. but we have fallen way off topic.
    Lol. That why I declined to even go there! Decided to take the Jordan approach, I waNna sell shoes to everyone so I have no controversial stance!! Lol

thomorino

Kvb is a coward who has fallen off the rails because I've correctly pointed out what a coward he is always hiding behind his supposed intellectual shit like contrarian funds. No knows or sees his picks for the most part. I called you out and you fell apart, you're nothing but a troll making up lies. Not yet me of the posts referenced here points out anything but minor and honest mistakes, all corrected right away.

I've owned you and you've fallen apart. Every post you make to me just shows how mental you are. You're posting the same stupid shit have hundreds of times in my threads. You are a lying troll who is off his meds.

thomorino

Jay bilas is a moron one of the dumbest people on ESPN. If you start paying college players college sports would fall apart, it would just become pro sports with less athletic players, like the g league in the NBA or minor leagues in mlb. I agree these kids should be treated better, but paying them isn't the answer. 99 percent would get basically nothing too.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

When they take out starters and milk clock I think they doing exactly that.
    Ohio St 3rd string probably better than Cincinnati starters.

2daBank

Anyways back to football.

Know what I like in the morning?

Cuse/Terps under 58.. that line screams be very scared of betting cuse. Cuse offense failed to do shit against a liberty team who has let some mediocre offenses hang big numbers, but at same time liberty also has a offense that has hung numbers on solid teams and cuse straight shit on them. Cuse coach has made lot of comments about how he feels defense is the absolute strength of this team and that showed week 1. Can’t make much of the Terps 79-0 on Howard (lol) but think this game played in the low 20s. Little scary since cuse plays so fast and there no doubt be a fukk load of plays but think defense will reign supreme for the most part at both lines of scrimmage., plus it one my early start specials, always like picking out a early game under! Lol

2daBank

Ohio St 3rd string probably better than Cincinnati starters.
    Whoa. Bearcats might be best group of 5 school this year!! They got some serious beef on the oline, and they got some players!!

I’m sure osu kids were more stars out of high school but cincy has some dudes who have blossomed.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

college football is more a minor league sport than the g league or minor league baseball anyday. so much so that there isn't minor league football or a g league for the nfl as ncaa football is just that. if they could detach the education part without an uproar, it would be done.

2daBank

Jay bilas is a moron one of the dumbest people on ESPN. If you start paying college players college sports would fall apart, it would just become pro sports with less athletic players, like the g league in the NBA or minor leagues in mlb. I agree these kids should be treated better, but paying them isn't the answer. 99 percent would get basically nothing too.
    At the very least they should be allowed to make money off their names. The things the ncaa prohibits athletes from doing is stupid.

But I was really trying to avoid this convo in name of we got games!! Lol

First 123 Last