sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Trubisky looked like a lost lil puppy out there. tough game for him.

Rodgers finally has a solid defense again? oh oh. league in trouble.

good luck on the season Thomo.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    How pathetic do you have to be to do hours of research on someone posts from nearly 3 years ago to try and find 1 issues with their record and the best you can come up with is a record was off by 1 unit for 3 hours.

Get lost.
    Took about 10 minutes

Open 3 or 4 of your threads and find a discrepancy

Cut paste and host

Carry on.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Took about 10 minutes

Open 3 or 4 of your threads and find a discrepancy

Cut paste and host

Carry on.
    No dumb fuk there was no discrepancy, the unit total was correct, just a quick need to update the win loss number.

If you weren't a coward and you actually posted picks you'd know minor and honest mistakes are expected, get lost, don't care.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino clean

I checked all his threads

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Thermaflu, who are you and Glenn on tonight? Tyia

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post

Solid d for gb? Based on playing the bears useless offense?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino clean

I checked all his threads
    Not true Gold, it's already been shown, multiple times in multiple threads.

Maxinorino's strategy is to tell someone to post proof, and when they do he moves on to the next thread. When he gets caught again, he does the same thing.

It's definitely one of his go to moves, happening all the time, just like "forgetting" to track losing plays until someone points it out, and crazy rounding, like "57%" going to "59%".

There is no debate, it is absolutely stipulated that be fudges his records and numbers and uses many strategies to do so. Notice he said he would use a spreadsheet when the heat came down a while back, but we never saw that.

There's a reason Gold, we're dealing with a pathological liar who tried to omit a loser in his Tennis thread just the other day.

You can check all his threads all day long, but remember how much of those "clean" records were because he was forced into it, after being called out for his usual cheating.

Those are the facts Gold, everyone knows it.

His only response is to attack posters, because he's been outright exposed.

Guy wants to impress you Gold, or someone, that's why he does it.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Solid d for gb? Based on playing the bears useless offense?
    no, based on pressure & overall defensive line play.

they dominated in all aspects. shut down run game. 5 sacks. guy couldn't even get a throw off final play.

we'll see if the secondary can hold up but the defensive front looks solid.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

no, based on pressure & overall defensive line play.

they dominated in all aspects. shut down run game. 5 sacks. guy couldn't even get a throw off final play.

we'll see if the secondary can hold up but the defensive front looks solid.
    They added some pieces but I'm not entirely sold. They can be easily had by better QBs

sosawestbrook

They added some pieces but I'm not entirely sold. They can be easily had by better QBs
    I wouldn't say easily. whether its Trubisky or Brady, facing that type of pressure consistently is a factor.

guess who's up week 2? Vikings and that subpar o-line.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Maxinorino's strategy is to tell someone to post proof, and when they do he moves on to the next thread. When he gets caught again, he does the same thing.

It's definitely one of his go to moves, happening all the time, just like "forgetting" to track losing plays until someone points it out, and crazy rounding, like "57%" going to "59%".

There is no debate, it is absolutely stipulated that be fudges his records and numbers and uses many strategies to do so. Notice he said he would use a spreadsheet when the heat came down a while back, but we never saw that.

There's a reason Gold, we're dealing with a pathological liar who tried to omit a loser in his Tennis thread just the other day.

You can check all his threads all day long, but remember how much of those "clean" records were because he was forced into it, after being called out for his usual cheating.

The coward keeps having his mental breakdown, not 1 person has found any dishonest mitake that wasn't corrected in my records, the same usual trolls lying.

thomorino

You're a liar and a coward, theres not 1 intentional error in a single one of my records, go back to you hidden losing threads.

thomorino

Lakerboy the Packers defense has many very good young players, that's why they let Daniels and did go.

sosawestbrook

KVB you are tripping.

95% of the forum posts plays w/o ever keeping track of record and units.

Thomo keeps a clean book.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Dont recall seeing this before the game but did post this in other threads, not commenting on the side after the fact (who won lost), just on the things you wrote.

Calling packers defense mediocre is wrong, yes they are young but have drastically improved imo. Obviously they had a very easy matchup this game so hard to say from this. I think you will see going forward this unit is gonna be a top half the league. Maybe not top 10 but very close. Second year under this DC who has a strong pedigree and they have made several good additions thru draft and free agency. Pack don’t need a elite defense, think we can agree the offense will get way better as they get time together and play lessor units than that top 5 bears d!!

2daBank

The coward keeps having his mental breakdown, not 1 person has found any dishonest mitake that wasn't corrected in my records, the same usual trolls lying.
    I don’t pay much attention but I will say other than occasional mistake anyone could make havnt seen you doing anything dishonest far as tracking concerned. With all your fans I’d assume that would be pointed out early and often if true! Lol.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

KVB you are tripping.

95% of the forum posts plays w/o ever keeping track of record and units.

Thomo keeps a clean book.
    lol...we are way past that Sosa, way past that.

It's not a question of, it's a proven repeated behavior. It's already been shown.

This really has nothing to do with me, many posters have provided all the proof necessary, I'm just spelling it out for Gold, and everyone.

It's nothing new, it comes up with him all the time. He's just pulling out all the stops these days.

He claims everyone who corrects him are trolls, I actually thought I was doing him a favor when I pointed out the losses he didn't add.

Instead, I got cussed out he denied it all, editing posts.

So that's his MO, that's what he does and has been doing since the beginning.

Those are the facts, Maxinorino is the troll here and he's trolling you all.

thomorino

It's not a question of, it's a proven repeated behavior. It's already been shown.

This really has nothing to do with me, many posters have provided all the proof necessary, I'm just spelling it out for Gold, and everyone.

It's nothing new, it comes up with him all the time. He's just pulling out all the stops these days.

He claims everyone who corrects him are trolls, I actually thought I was doing him a favor when I pointed out the losses he didn't add.

Kvb the coward now getting destroyed by everyone. Go have your mental breakdown elsewhere.

thomorino

You're in my threads posting hundreds of times, you're a little ahir and a troll.

thomorino

And the coward kvb keeps lying, none of the posts he claims were edited were ever edited. It says edited post in most cases if you edit a post you dumb fuk.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dont recall seeing this before the game but did post this in other threads, not commenting on the side after the fact (who won lost), just on the things you wrote.

Calling packers defense mediocre is wrong, yes they are young but have drastically improved imo. Obviously they had a very easy matchup this game so hard to say from this. I think you will see going forward this unit is gonna be a top half the league. Maybe not top 10 but very close. Second year under this DC who has a strong pedigree and they have made several good additions thru draft and free agency. Pack don’t need a elite defense, think we can agree the offense will get way better as they get time together and play lessor units than that top 5 bears d!!
    Packers have talent on defense but are also very young, it's nagy's second year in chiaco and teams have tape on the offense now, I think you're overreacting to 1 game to say GB defense is elite, improved sure,. but I wouldn't say elite.

2daBank

Packers have talent on defense but are also very young, it's nagy's second year in chiaco and teams have tape on the offense now, I think you're overreacting to 1 game to say GB defense is elite, improved sure,. but I wouldn't say elite.
    You misunderstood or I spoke wrong. Certainly didn’t mean to imply I think they elite (think I said, or meant to say that they didn’t have to be elite). I think they will be top half of league, border line top 10ish.

Not reacting to that game, I said I didn’t think that game meant much. Agree bears offense not a good measuring stick. I was fairly high on packers defense coming into the season, but not as a elite unit, just a better than average unit which should be all the offense needs to win division. You right they are young and def agree bears offense gonna struggle vs lot of teams.

thomorino

Yeah some people forget how good the defense was when they won the super bowl, woodson, Collins, lots of good players, Rodgers was on his roomie contract they had lots of money to spend. I don't thin Rodgers is the same qb at this age though, will be interesting to see if he stays healthy, he's fractured his collarbone twice in 4 years.

2daBank

Yeah some people forget how good the defense was when they won the super bowl, woodson, Collins, lots of good players, Rodgers was on his roomie contract they had lots of money to spend. I don't thin Rodgers is the same qb at this age though, will be interesting to see if he stays healthy, he's fractured his collarbone twice in 4 years.
    There was one play where he rolled out and got creamed and thought for sure he was gonna break it again! Lol.

I think the plan is gonna be a way run heavier attack to try and keep him upright.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

No dumb fuk there was no discrepancy, the unit total was correct, just a quick need to update the win loss number.

If you weren't a coward and you actually posted picks you'd know minor and honest mistakes are expected, get lost, don't care.
    Not a tout so no need to post my picks although I do post some from time to time if I think it would help someone. I posted TEN AFC south winner +700 a few months ago. That number gone now sorry.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I don’t pay much attention but I will say other than occasional mistake anyone could make havnt seen you doing anything dishonest far as tracking concerned. With all your fans I’d assume that would be pointed out early and often if true! Lol.
    It has been pointed out a ton of times, Banker, there's whole threads on it. He's been called out by many posters.

Here's a post from a thread that is really setting Maxinorino on tilt, because it's exposing a lot of the tactics he uses to fudge his records.

Like this one...

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    You chose to round -7.88 to -7.8 rather than -7.9. I would say that's not the norm.
    His tracking is riddled with stuff like this.

That's his way and it's been exposed, to he's bent on trying to insult those who show it, even more proof he's guilty.

thomorino

It has been pointed out a ton of times, Banker, there's whole threads on it. He's been called out by many posters.

Here's a post from a thread that is really setting Maxinorino on tilt, because it's exposing a lot of the tactics he uses to fudge his records.

Like this one...

His tracking is riddled with stuff like this.

That's his way and it's been exposed, to he's bent on trying to insult those who show it, even more proof he's guilty.

Anyone who seriously tracks will occasionally make minor mistakes like the less than 1 unit one you reference - get lost coward.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

KVB. Thomo. Okay you two dumb f**king morons. I have had enough of your f**king lying Bull S**t. N either one of you have a f**king penny and neither one of you ever say who you use for a book. That is because you two stupide bastardi's are air bettors. Well here is the way it is going to go. Keep this bull S**t up and I promise you that by time we are done with you two there will not be enough of you left to put in a cigar box. We will make sure of that. You two dumb S.O.B's got the wrong people mad at you.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    KVB. Thomo. Okay you two dumb f**king morons. I have had enough of your f**king lying Bull S**t. N either one of you have a f**king penny and neither one of you ever say who you use for a book. That is because you two stupide bastardi's are air bettors. Well here is the way it is going to go. Keep this bull S**t up and I promise you that by time we are done with you two there will not be enough of you left to put in a cigar box. We will make sure of that. You two dumb S.O.B's got the wrong people mad at you.
    Holy smokes

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone who seriously tracks will occasionally make minor mistakes like the less than 1 unit one you reference - get lost coward.
    Love this one.

He has been using this excuse for a long time. He only fixes mistakes after they have been pointed out, he let's the rest go.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's where BigDaddy "No Show" Douche Nozzle lies about making and winning bets from years ago.

Multiple posters call him out for it...

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post28650755

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Both BigDaddy and Maxinorino lie about their bets and records.

This is verified.

The difference is that Maxinorino is low down, sneaky, deliberate and manipulative.

BigDaddy is just a past posting idiot who saw that Bama was 12-0 one year and claimed he made a fortune on every single moneyline.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

2daBank

Here's where BigDaddy "No Show" Douche Nozzle lies about making and winning bets from years ago.

Multiple posters call him out for it...

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post28650755

We all know you spot on when it comes to fat jerkoff daddyqh (fukkin refuse to refer to that clown as BDqh!!!).

Just not sure why you lump my pal Morino in with him?

God knows I’ve beefed w Morino plenty but we also know banker tries to be fair to everyone!! In fairness Morino damn sure doesn’t deserve the disrespect of being compared to fat phony qh!! Morino puts himself out there and even gives little incite into why he likes a play. I could do without the “fukk offs” but still far more respect for what he brings to the forum than many many others..

(If I get a fukk off for this post I will not be happy!! Lol)..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Have you noticed that these two dumb f**ks are NOT entered in any of the SBR Contests? SBR generously offers numerous weekly contests and seasonal contests, but these two idiots REFUSE to get into them. That is because these two huge Chicken S**ts are afraid of losing in pubic. That says it all about those two.

First 12345 ... Last