Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

its been a while, is BetDSI dead?

they offered me a freeplay and free superbowl bet.

But no customer service phone line/ live chat option?? only email

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

they broke away from bookmaker and what not a bit ago

opti por other mods could prob tell the story, but on the other hand they might have a piece of dsi and say nononooononohoionon everything is ok

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

assuming i cash out, i'd like to know if its safe to give them my current information/ documents

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

877-223-8374 is the Phone number but, they will only answer before 2pm, I got a flood of emails stating that I had a free 25 in my acct no strings... when I go to it, I find there is no 25, so.. went on chat and they finally came back and said I had multiple accounts...(over 10 years ago I had opend a couple of accounts because they told me to because they were having problems with the other ones, so I did and have played with the same account all these years, all my plays,deposits, and payouts were soly on that account only. So Andy today on the phone was rude to me telling me I cant have a fp because of the multiple accounts... but I had talked to a rep earlier (he was nice) said he was gonna get to the bottom of it and call me back. but didnt. I still am getting emails about the free 25 as we speak... to the one and only account I have ever used, (I was told the others were closed over 10 yrs ago)

PhillipKessel
    PhillipKessel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by astrodomer View Post
    877-223-8374 is the Phone number but, they will only answer before 2pm, I got a flood of emails stating that I had a free 25 in my acct no strings... when I go to it, I find there is no 25, so.. went on chat and they finally came back and said I had multiple accounts...(over 10 years ago I had opend a couple of accounts because they told me to because they were having problems with the other ones, so I did and have played with the same account all these years, all my plays,deposits, and payouts were soly on that account only. So Andy today on the phone was rude to me telling me I cant have a fp because of the multiple accounts... but I had talked to a rep earlier (he was nice) said he was gonna get to the bottom of it and call me back. but didnt. I still am getting emails about the free 25 as we speak... to the one and only account I have ever used, (I was told the others were closed over 10 yrs ago)
    I hadn't used them in 5+ years and got the $25 free. They have e-mailed me a couple more times since ...

Rabiddog33
    Rabiddog33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8297

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post

They have live chat when your logged into your account!

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by Rabiddog33 View Post
    They have live chat when your logged into your account!
    This. I used it just the other day.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post

HEY, I got the $25 free play and miraculously completed the huge rollover. I guess it was last year.

The max win is like $250 but the Min is $100 if I remember right. I somehow ran it up to $100

and completed the rollover. They took $10 and sent me

$90 worth of BTC. So they paid me but I don't think they get good reviews on here.

So If you still don't have a state to make bets in here at home, and you still have to send money

overseas to strangers and hope that they don't steal your money, then I think

there are better Sports-books to send money to.

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

Do NOT send any money to DSI! Read on this forum what they have done to other posters....including yours truly who was a customer there for 20 years and they stole 10k from my account. It's been over a year and I'm still trying to get it back.

JonnySavage
    JonnySavage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I received a $50 fp/bonus (no deposit). Completed the rollover (5x, showed 100% on their own little graph).

Withdraw $181 via BTC - cancelled:
    You need to complete $ 181 more( wager in action ) from 1 X Rollover on your Conversion Bonus into cash

Say what, now?

At this point there is just over 181 in the account. I completed the 5X rollover....now its demanding I rollover the amount I tried to withdrawal. Why? So, make a few more bets, win a few more bets, balance up to $367. Mind you, I can only withdraw $300 max if I dont deposit. Not going down that rabbit hole. Submitted a withdraw request for $181, again. Technically, I should be able to withdraw 300, but have a feeling if I go for the max they will impose another "1X Rollover" this time of $300, for no good reason at all.

Will see if the withdrawal goes through or if they need to see a selfie of me spending $181 at the local grocery store to fulfill this requirement.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ed View Post
    Do NOT send any money to DSI! Read on this forum what they have done to other posters....including yours truly who was a customer there for 20 years and they stole 10k from my account. It's been over a year and I'm still trying to get it back.
    go tell this to the geniuses in the other thread that say to deposit a bankroll

then bet 1-3% of it